Pages:
Author

Topic: ------- - page 2. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
This project has high potential. The Getcryptopayments is almost done and ready to launch. You must grab your EXMR before it's too late.
Activity: 143
July 18, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
Oh, this coins is still active. Nice! Its like ive been holding the airdrop coins for more than 7 months now. lol
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
July 18, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
This project is extraordinary, I like it. I saw news on twitter vote to list EXMR to Kucoin exchange check:

https://twitter.com/eXMRCoin/status/1017581028318351362 
Activity: 106
Merit: 5
July 08, 2018, 05:38:04 AM
How much did these guys raise? You'd think they'd spend a bit more to improve the build quality of their official homepage. Looks pretty sketch, but GetCryptoPayments.org is good.

My only issue is that since their more of a payment's/privacy solution they shouldn't really be calling themselves a foundation and even so no one is going to remember EXMRFOUNDATION.ORG...they'll just type in EXMR. Looks promising though.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
June 20, 2018, 06:41:35 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TEAM EXMR
Offical annoucoument we got listed
https://youtu.be/-uEN5WpcsfU
YouTube
EXMR
June 20, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
Good news for EXMR holders and supporters; Many people recently Joined our EXMR family and supported us so, we have decided to start new WHALES PROGRAM to reward them Just in one month in what we finished developing GetCryptoPayments.

Buy 100K EXMR before June 30th and hold into your wallet for 1 month and earn 20k EXMR, reward as on 30th july.

Remember Grab as much as EXMR as you can Now is the right time ! getcryptopayments is on the way. Those who have more than 50K in their wallets will receive monthly bonus from GetCryptoPayments.:heart_eyes:

EXMR soon start Trading into Cryptaldash and will be on cmc and some major exchanges.

you can enter with your partner 50k + 50k and Join 100k whales program.

Application form:
https://goo.gl/forms/dH4Ir1uYDLCxp38s1
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 05:49:27 AM
I saw how this project came about, and I saw how much has been done since that moment, I am amazed at the patience and professionalism of the team.) What I have identified for myself is that in the past half of the year the course is smoothly, slowly but surely going up! I do not doubt the success of the project, good luck to you guys!

The emboldened above is the reason why I am still holding on to my precious eXMR. Almost all the projects that started at that time has either died down or the developers are no longer active in development of the project. eXMR team been steadfast and the prize has seen steady and slow increase over the last 6months. Better things are to come when it gets listed in coinmarketcap and the whole crypto ecosystem prize stabilizes again. By the way, the daily trading volume is up to $50K, why is not listed yet? Or the team has not put in the application to get it listed there?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
June 12, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
I saw how this project came about, and I saw how much has been done since that moment, I am amazed at the patience and professionalism of the team.) What I have identified for myself is that in the past half of the year the course is smoothly, slowly but surely going up! I do not doubt the success of the project, good luck to you guys!
EXMR
June 07, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

CryptalDash is a robust cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform. Equipped with an institutional grade matching engine as well as third party cryptocurrency exchanges order routing capabilities. All under one Dashboard which enables a seamless trading Experience.
EXMR
June 05, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
I consider this project one of the most successful contributions in the world of crypto. I'm sure that together we will succeed - after all, it's really one of the best tokens for business, investors are placing great hopes on it.
thanks for your kind words,with the way its going on right now theres no doubt we will all succeed.
EXMR
June 05, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Best team very approaching EXMR monero dev
I really believe in this project. Very good idea and team. I will follow the development of the project. Good luck
Im Happy to be part from this project.

We are happy to serve any inquiries everyday in our telegram channel.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
I consider this project one of the most successful contributions in the world of crypto. I'm sure that together we will succeed - after all, it's really one of the best tokens for business, investors are placing great hopes on it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:06:15 PM
Best team very approaching EXMR monero dev
I really believe in this project. Very good idea and team. I will follow the development of the project. Good luck
Im Happy to be part from this project.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 10:19:05 PM
it is better to just remove the entry for airdrop if any account holder has already filled out the registration form, but I suggest to be more teliyi and firm in the use of other abused accounts
Activity: 322
April 29, 2018, 09:25:45 PM
EXMR was an ideal project, their platform are best among others! I choose to support this project because i can see it will be a huge success someday! goodluckEXMR
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 09:23:35 PM
EXMR is a good project to choose. They do have many suprises and benefits for their investors. And as I walk through their roadmap, they are truly in progress in this few months. SO lets continue to support EXMR. Good luck EXMR Team.
Yes I agree with you,  ive also seen their roadmap and the progress of this project is really high Im seeing this project to be successful one of these days,  lets support it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 29, 2018, 09:21:44 PM
EXMR is a good project to choose. They do have many suprises and benefits for their investors. And as I walk through their roadmap, they are truly in progress in this few months. SO lets continue to support EXMR. Good luck EXMR Team.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 09:20:27 PM
Exmr is one of the best in cryptocurrency today. As far as I read on the platform everything is detailed,This project should be successful because of the benefits of it so I chose it to support.                                                                     
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
Positive comment and good feedback! Their team was strong and they can trust you all the way!  Looking forward on their success! Good job team

Yes EXMR have good feedbacks to their supporters and other investors,  no wonder this project is so popular.  supporting this project is the best decision that everyone can do.  to the moon EXMR!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 29, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
I support this project!!!. I believe on their team work.They have a strong community. We can see how dedicated they are,in every project even you have a nice strategy's and roadmap but if you dont a responsible team its results to nothing. Looking forward for their success in very soon. EXMR to the moon!

I am looking forward for the success of this token..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all token holders and dev

Success of this project is nearly coming,as ive heard n their telegram group,big exchange and cmc will be possible after ico,let's keep support this project!
Pages:
Jump to: