Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 08:56:46 AM
A hacking of the Sell My Good marketplace and a warning from New Zealand officials have caused the Sell My Good pre-sale to come to a momentary pause. Ashutosh has plans to release information from the Sell My Good database to the community tomorrow and intends to communicate with the NZ Financial Markets Authority in order to resolve what they perceived as an issue. Ashutosh documented and published his road to reaching 1 million members, so the allegations in the New Zealand Herald article come as a surprise to Ashutosh and the Sell My Good community.

Opening a line of communication with the Financial Markets Authority was Ashutosh's decision, a decision that isn't made by many ICO due to the still heavily unregulated structures. When the FMA decided that the SMG marketplace looked off, they signaled an official warning which triggered the New Zealand Herald article.

Ashutosh fully intends to cooperate with the New Zealand FMA and hopes to start the ICO in 2018, according to their wishes!

The Bounty campaign is currently considered PAUSED. However, every stake earned so far is registered, and once the bounty campaign begins again (shortly), all users who have earned SMG will still be registered as participants, and this same thread will be utilized.

Sell My Good and Ashutosh will have more updates within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for the update. Hopefully this can be sorted out asap. I like the project and being a Aussie I always like to support the kiwis (Well except in sports)
I'll keep checking in on fresh news here.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:18:40 AM
A hacking of the Sell My Good marketplace and a warning from New Zealand officials have caused the Sell My Good pre-sale to come to a momentary pause. Ashutosh has plans to release information from the Sell My Good database to the community tomorrow and intends to communicate with the NZ Financial Markets Authority in order to resolve what they perceived as an issue. Ashutosh documented and published his road to reaching 1 million members, so the allegations in the New Zealand Herald article come as a surprise to Ashutosh and the Sell My Good community.

Opening a line of communication with the Financial Markets Authority was Ashutosh's decision, a decision that isn't made by many ICO due to the still heavily unregulated structures. When the FMA decided that the SMG marketplace looked off, they signaled an official warning which triggered the New Zealand Herald article.

Ashutosh fully intends to cooperate with the New Zealand FMA and hopes to start the ICO in 2018, according to their wishes!

The Bounty campaign is currently considered PAUSED. However, every stake earned so far is registered, and once the bounty campaign begins again (shortly), all users who have earned SMG will still be registered as participants, and this same thread will be utilized.

Sell My Good and Ashutosh will have more updates within the next 24 hours.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 02:13:27 AM
I'm guessing the bounty is stop for now? Can you please make a statement bounty manager to let us know for sure?

From Sell My Goods Telegram

Sell My Good has decided to withdraw its ICO due to the serious hacking of our website over the weekend and concerns expressed by the NZ Financial Markets Authority (FMA) about the accuracy of some of the statements within our white paper.
We will be closing down the ICO effective immediately, and will be refunding all money received from the ICO to date by no later than the close of business on 4 December 2017.
We are disappointed to have to step back from the ICO, but we have learnt a tremendous amount from the process and from the feedback we have received along the way. This experience will be invaluable for us should we decide to start a new ICO in 2018. One of those learnings will be to engage with the FMA and take legal advice as early as possible in the process.
We would like to thank those in the blockchain community who have offered their support over this period.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
November 27, 2017, 06:27:13 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 11:35:37 AM
And for this week does not deliver?
November 27, 2017, 11:32:05 AM
November 27, 2017, 10:36:22 AM
Manager question for you! Why do I have to Facebook costs 1 week 1? Although I made 1 post and 5 retweets!!

I'm looking at your Facebook claim now, you submitted a "shared post" link in the post section and the links to the shared posts just led to the SellmyGood Facebook page so i could only credit you for one share.
what is the correct retweet?
1 https://www.facebook.com/sellmygoods/posts/209537736256403
2 https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1889032308076941&id=100009105719450&pnref=story

Number 2, if you wanna resubmit I'll make sure you get credited
November 27, 2017, 10:10:02 AM
Manager question for you! Why do I have to Facebook costs 1 week 1? Although I made 1 post and 5 retweets!!

I'm looking at your Facebook claim now, you submitted a "shared post" link in the post section and the links to the shared posts just led to the SellmyGood Facebook page so i could only credit you for one share.
what is the correct retweet?
1 https://www.facebook.com/sellmygoods/posts/209537736256403
2 https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1889032308076941&id=100009105719450&pnref=story
November 27, 2017, 09:38:53 AM

November 27, 2017, 09:27:52 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 04:53:55 AM
Hi dev, i joined bounty twitter,
whether the report form only one and every week should report on the same form?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 26, 2017, 09:42:41 AM
https://twitter.com/ecashsmg not work. I can not made report.
The Twitter @ has changed to @Sell_my_good , sorry for the inconvenience. All links fixed on OP.

Excellent work thank you!  Be sure to submit a claim form in the translation section !

I was really tired at that moment, I'm not sure now... could you tell me if I claimed for it ? Is there any spreadsheet to be done ?
Yes, you did! Thank you! We will post the spreadsheet for translations shortly.

The whitepaper error in the signature was also fixed. The creator mistakenly linked elsewhere.

When will be distribution in spreadsheet?
November 26, 2017, 04:53:42 AM
The Twitter @ has changed to @Sell_my_good , sorry for the inconvenience. All links fixed on OP.

Excellent work thank you!  Be sure to submit a claim form in the translation section !

I was really tired at that moment, I'm not sure now... could you tell me if I claimed for it ? Is there any spreadsheet to be done ?
Yes, you did! Thank you! We will post the spreadsheet for translations shortly.

The whitepaper error in the signature was also fixed. The creator mistakenly linked elsewhere.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
November 25, 2017, 09:25:42 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
November 25, 2017, 09:15:30 PM
INCORRECT LINK IN SIGNATURE ON WHITEPAPER. WHY? NEED CORRECT!

Right link - https://sellmygoodico.com/files/SMG%20WP%20V1.43.pdf
Activity: 364
November 25, 2017, 02:33:57 PM
The same for me, they should open a new twitter account because i can't join the bountie. Good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:22:40 PM
November 24, 2017, 10:58:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: