Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 3. (Read 5296 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2013, 04:54:08 PM
Welp, looks like you just put the last nail in the coffin over you being two different people.  Now you're talking in third person about yourself.

It was third person before he edited his post, by the way.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
June 27, 2013, 04:30:33 PM
BCB, you dun goofed. You're going to get backtraced, and the consequences will never be the same.

One again I BOW TO THE WIZE.

Thank you great sir.

It was a joke. Those were catch phrases from the Jessie Slaughter fiasco (Google it).

Here's a link, if you're lazy: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Jessi_Slaughter
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 27, 2013, 04:29:34 PM
For the record, () I am just offering THREATENING to reveal ...

Fixed it for you blackmailer.

LOL Theres nothing wrong with viceroy OR BCB.
You've must have done something wrong mister to make them angry.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 27, 2013, 04:24:57 PM
An admin offered to mediate at my request and this is Sean's response:

Unacceptable.  I probably need to file blackmail charges and I'll probaly be forced to present all this evidence in court.  

I need to know his name or I guess I'll be forced to ask the police to extract that info.  I'd like a copy of his passport, drivers license and pictures of his family because blackmail is serious business and showing a picture of his family to the court *may* make the judge more lenient toward him.  I don't actually want to hurt the moron but he is sure asking me to.  

I intend to speak with my lawyer about this matter when I meet him next which may be tomorrow.  In all seriousness I expect BCB and his mafioso buddies will try to catch up with me before I arrive at councel.

BCB:
Tell your greasy little friends that you guys had better bring a big gun if you're coming for me because we don't play out here in Colorado Springs and my guns are VERY VERY large.  I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen.  After I played semi professional football I joined the service.  I'm 6'4 and I have a team of pitbulls. I'm a legal drug dealer in the pot industry I am an owner in a chain of dispensaries that are all state regulated.  

Not sure what you think you can do but bring it bub, I'm just itching for a fight.  It's been TOO long.....

For the record, I am not threatening any physical harm or violence.  I am just offering to reveal the Identity of buyer/Viceroy to the community if he does not stop his unscrupulous tactics.  Any identity documents I have were giving to me freely by Sean which I will also gladly show by posting the pms.
LMAO. Anyone who is truly former military in a role that experiences combat would never say that. I was with 3/9 active duty in the marines for 6 years as a mortarman. I've met more badasses than you could count, and none spoke this way. It's always the pencil pushers or supply bums that talk about how tough they are.

BCB, you are free to borrow any of my munitions to help protect your life against this sociopath.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 27, 2013, 04:24:17 PM
But let's stay focused on the issue at hand.  It appears that BCB received some information from this Buyer character, whoever that might be.  From what I understand BCB deliberately socially engineered a scam whereby he enticed buyer to produce his name and address so that BCB might effect a trade between the two.  Let's also assume that BCB and Buyer are Americans and they are people over 18.  If that is true, and I assume it is based on what I've read, it appears clear to me that BCB is trying to blackmail Buyer based on both of their posts in this thread.  Do you disagree?

* DiamondCardz tries to think of a good response, then goes back and reads the original posts

...oh God, I feel like an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
June 27, 2013, 04:22:41 PM
Unacceptable.  I probably need to file blackmail charges and I'll probaly be forced to present all this evidence in court.  

I need to know his name or I guess I'll be forced to ask the police to extract that info.  I'd like a copy of his passport, drivers license and pictures of his family because blackmail is serious business and showing a picture of his family to the court *may* make the judge more lenient toward him.  I don't actually want to hurt the moron but he is sure asking me to.  

I intend to speak with my lawyer about this matter when I meet him next which may be tomorrow.  In all seriousness I expect BCB and his mafioso buddies will try to catch up with me before I arrive at councel.

BCB:
Tell your greasy little friends that you guys had better bring a big gun if you're coming for me because we don't play out here in Colorado Springs and my guns are VERY VERY large.  I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen.  After I played semi professional football I joined the service.  I'm 6'4 and I have a team of pitbulls. I'm a legal drug dealer in the pot industry I am an owner in a chain of dispensaries that are all state regulated.  

Not sure what you think you can do but bring it bub, I'm just itching for a fight.  It's been TOO long.....

BCB, you dun goofed. You're going to get backtraced, and the consequences will never be the same.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 27, 2013, 04:19:42 PM
I'm former military and believe me when I say I can kill you 29 ways with an ink pen

Laffo, I know that one. Let me see if I can find the original.

EDIT:

There we go.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Love it. Always brings a smile to the face.

Also: This -> http://youtu.be/NsZMbs5PC64
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
June 27, 2013, 04:16:55 PM
An admin offered to mediate at my request and this is Sean's response:

BCB:

For the record, I am not threatening any physical harm or violence.  I am just offering to reveal the Identity of buyer/Viceroy to the community if he does not stop his unscrupulous tactics.  Any identity documents I have were giving to me freely by Sean which I will also gladly show by posting the pms.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 27, 2013, 04:15:19 PM
This thread is so retarded. Buyer and Viceroy are the same person. Reporting someone for 'money laundering' is so ridiculous childish. It amazes me how you are able to 'operate' a business with such an immature attitude. Grow up.

I know, right? Roll Eyes Every post just makes you look like more of a shill, you realize, Vicerory/buyer.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 27, 2013, 04:10:05 PM
This thread is so retarded. Buyer and Viceroy are the same person. Reporting someone for 'money laundering' is so ridiculous childish. It amazes me how you are able to 'operate' a business with such an immature attitude. Grow up.
BCB
vip
BCJ
June 27, 2013, 03:51:18 PM
Look Sean, lock it up and it all goes away.

Activity: 252
June 27, 2013, 03:44:55 PM
For the Record: I will not be releasing the photos of his kids.

Except maybe to Colorado Child Protective Services.

I want to see the female silly enough to mate with him!
BCB
vip
BCJ
June 27, 2013, 03:26:06 PM
For the Record: I will not be releasing the photos of his kids.

Except maybe to Colorado Child Protective Services.

June 27, 2013, 03:21:38 PM
 And u r a MTB?  Huh

Only since about a week ago. Still learning and stuff.
Heh.  Anyways, BCB hasn't released shit other than his age and first name, if I'm understanding this correctly.  That's practically public information on these forums.

He should release more... I pray Viceroy continues to be his stupid self and provokes BCB.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2013, 03:17:01 PM
 And u r a MTB?  Huh

Heh.  Anyways, BCB hasn't released shit other than his age and first name, if I'm understanding this correctly.  That's practically public information on these forums.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
June 27, 2013, 02:47:33 PM
 And u r a MTB?  Huh

Activity: 210
June 27, 2013, 02:39:49 PM
Yep, that's me.  I'll be 45 NEXT WEEK WOOT!

[..] I presented my ID when you offered to send me money in the mail for a money laundering situation you were trying to line up. [...]

UR 45, and offer ur ID to an internet stranger as u try to launder ur monyz?  And u r a MTB?  Huh
June 27, 2013, 02:37:01 PM
Yep, that's me.  I'll be 45 NEXT WEEK WOOT!

Um, why are you sharing my personal information on the internet?  I didn't give you any permission to do that.  I presented my ID when you offered to send me money in the mail for a money laundering situation you were trying to line up. 

Check your PM BCB and if you are smart you will realize why your last post *should* be your last post in this thread.

You took down tangible cryptography you fucking dimwit. POST IT, POST IT, POST IT!
BCB
vip
BCJ
June 27, 2013, 02:28:45 PM
He will be 45 in July.

Please post the rest.

That will be up to Sean.
June 27, 2013, 02:28:16 PM