Topic: // - page 2. (Read 3041 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 22, 2017, 06:42:08 PM
Great ICO project
check out their rating here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/dvlp-coin/

Seriously! This piece of shit scam site gets a 92 rating for its team now ONLY consisting of Mark Castley and his wife, the formal Jamie Leigh Darnell, of whom Mark has yet to formally claim is his wife. There was a third team member, but she resigned after it was brought to her attention that she was a team member, unbeknownst to her.

Here's the scam thread on DVLP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26788254

Guy Lost Everything (On) Bitcoin The Troll formerly known as Gleb. Still living at home with his mum. Meals for 1 every night. Trolling his hardest. Making no money

Thanks for the extra thread. We appreciate all you do for us

You are the cutest troll ever

And that's how a nefarious actor in this space continues to address accusations volleyed their way. THEY DON'T, opting instead for ad hominem attacks.

Read my latest on this serial scam artist: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26805781
vip
December 22, 2017, 11:40:51 AM
Great ICO project

Seriously! This piece of shit scam site gets a 92 rating for its team now ONLY consisting of Mark Castley and his wife, the formal Jamie Leigh Darnell, of whom Mark has yet to formally claim is his wife. There was a third team member, but she resigned after it was brought to her attention that she was a team member, unbeknownst to her.

Here's the scam thread on DVLP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26788254
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
Great ICO project
vip
December 21, 2017, 03:53:54 PM
is there a whitepaper? because I want to know more before I put my money to ICO. I don't want fall in trap, especially this is December.

Hi there, I think you should read all of the trolling on this thread, then read our white paper, then check out our website. Always do as much due dilligence on a project before investing

Then email us with any questions you may have

IF you feel this might not be for you. it probably isnt. If you believe in the road map and business plan then it might be for you so ask some questions and decide from there

Yes, please read their white paper littered with grammatically errors brought to Mark's attention over a week ago, whereupon he publicly stated that it'll be fixed but to date, no joy. Then read my posts where I prove beyond doubt that a big chuck of the white paper was plagiarized. Mark's response to that is I'm a troll living in my mom's basement which I've already told him that mom's been dead since 1981, and even provided proof of such.

Bottom line, this fucker is deflecting the truth, bringing nothing to the table to disprove my accusations, again, accept claiming that I'm a TROLL like every other motherfuckin nefarious actor who came before him including quoting crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.

If you want to give your hard-earned moneys to Mark Castley, fine, but don't come back here a cryin' when the serial con artist is no longer around. Google "Mark Castley" and/or "Mark Cas", then you'll truly know how fucked you'll be if you give this fucker a single satoshi.

So now we are back to me being Mark Castley the infamous scammer, who you had already said I am not? You changed your mind?

And also you are back to Leroy Fodor?

Come on. Focus on the project. You are failing at pretty much everything here

Give me a sec while a pen another post in my scam thread about your scammy ass.
vip
December 21, 2017, 12:35:21 PM
is there a whitepaper? because I want to know more before I put my money to ICO. I don't want fall in trap, especially this is December.

Hi there, I think you should read all of the trolling on this thread, then read our white paper, then check out our website. Always do as much due dilligence on a project before investing

Then email us with any questions you may have

IF you feel this might not be for you. it probably isnt. If you believe in the road map and business plan then it might be for you so ask some questions and decide from there

Yes, please read their white paper littered with grammatically errors brought to Mark's attention over a week ago, whereupon he publicly stated that it'll be fixed but to date, no joy. Then read my posts where I prove beyond doubt that a big chuck of the white paper was plagiarized. Mark's response to that is I'm a troll living in my mom's basement which I've already told him that mom's been dead since 1981, and even provided proof of such.

Bottom line, this fucker is deflecting the truth, bringing nothing to the table to disprove my accusations, again, accept claiming that I'm a TROLL like every other motherfuckin nefarious actor who came before him including quoting crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.

If you want to give your hard-earned moneys to Mark Castley, fine, but don't come back here a cryin' when the serial con artist is no longer around. Google "Mark Castley" and/or "Mark Cas", then you'll truly know how fucked you'll be if you give this fucker a single satoshi.
vip
December 20, 2017, 11:51:38 PM
Well, it looks like the team of three is now ONLY a team of two consisting of husband and wife. Let's look into this new momma some more, eh? ...

The first image is the Dec. 9th Google cache for https://cofounderslab.com/profile/jamie-leighcastley ...

Today, it's as follows ...

Nice to see that Mark has a lyin' piece of shit wife to go along with his scammy ass.

Reads to me like she forgot to change where she currently lives, namely in the UK, no longer in Florida. In the past few days, she enhanced her bio in an attempt to find work forgetting that she's already employed by her husband, Mark Castley. I guess child birth does that to some women. Hope she's only throwing out the bath water after giving her daughter a bath, given the mindset she's portrayed of late.
vip
December 20, 2017, 09:13:55 PM
In case anybody had any doubt in my dick ^^^  Wink ...

Congratulations, Mark Castley, your piece of shit venture made the Scam Accusations section of this forum, proudly indexed by Google: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mark-castleys-dvlp-real-estate-investment-fund-is-a-scam-mark-cas-2622512

Feel free to comment within as to why none of your properties warrant repairs prior to flipping after you added some other magical value to them like maybe spraying some Lysol and bleach. BTW, don't mix the two. On second thought, mix the two and take a whiff. It may improve your spelling, albeit you'll still be impaired grammatically.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:11:51 PM

Actually having to prove things for this guys is really tedious, you know

Yep, but it makes my dick hard as a rock while doing such. Here, let me make your dick hard, bud, with proof that this Mark Castley is not be trusted with one satoshi ...

WHITE PAPER LINK (for blind fuckers): https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/735e33_9ba6544b32214eed95aec0afde6ebc75.pdf

SOMEBODY ELSE'S WHITE PAPER: https://token.gimmer.net/assets/docs/gimmer-wp-en.pdf

Not too bad for a TROLL, eh, Mark? BTW, thanks for satisfying my hard dick. Was it good for you?

For this reason I have no doubt in your dick  Grin Grin Grin
vip
December 20, 2017, 08:59:24 PM

Yep, but it makes my dick hard as a rock while doing such. Here, let me make your dick hard, bud, with proof that this Mark Castley is not be trusted with one satoshi ...

WHITE PAPER LINK (for blind fuckers): https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/735e33_9ba6544b32214eed95aec0afde6ebc75.pdf

SOMEBODY ELSE'S WHITE PAPER: https://token.gimmer.net/assets/docs/gimmer-wp-en.pdf

Not too bad for a TROLL, eh, Mark? BTW, thanks for satisfying my hard dick. Was it good for you?
Activity: 64
December 20, 2017, 08:40:09 PM
Hello. Interested in the given project. There's silence. Is this project still alive? He has no news for you.

Your coins will be tied to a particular real estate object. Or will it be like a fund for the subsequent purchase of real estate?

Your tokens will be used against the purchase of an asset which will be formed as an SPV company. So while backed against the hard asset, it is a fund structure as there is no transparency in token holder information to include on ownership docs they will be held in an SPV which will repay profits back the investors through ETH

Thanks for the answer. What criteria will you have for selecting real estate?

We have strict set of parameters when selecting real estate but they key is that we buy at 45% below open market value after refurb completed.

We filter out suitable opportunities and then we do due diligence with a 3rd party provider in that territory

Anything else let me know

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it? Is the token cost increasing and paying off?

No that is not correct. Check out the white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

An example would be a large building with 12-15 rooms. We would convert this to 4 or 5 apartments with individual title deeds to add value

The silence is just us not spending too much time on this thread as unfortunately it got trolled. We are available for questions at all times on email but we prefer to communicate like grown ups so reach out any time for clarification on any thing

Thanks

WOW!!! As in holy motherfuckin shit WOWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

First off, every single non-nefarious actors will have no problem keeping "TROLLS" at bay, ergo Mark Castley is a motherfuckin nefarious actor.

Proof two that Mark Castley isn't to be trusted with one satoshi. This motherfuckin cocksucker will lie to you in your fuckin face as he once again has demonstrated in what I quoted above.

Ankorus-one asked ...

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it?

Like myself, I'm sure that most every single one of you folks reading this would safely assume that any property that Mark's bullshit company with his wife onboard would make any necessary repairs to a property prior to putting it back on the market so to ensure the most profitable ROI. Surely, we can all agree on that.

Well, you're gonna be fuckin shocked with Mark's reply because it's 100% counter to what we safely assumed, namely ...

No that is not correct. Check out the [grammatically incorrect (spelling is not my forte)] white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

An example would be a large building with 12-15 rooms. We would convert this to 4 or 5 apartments with individual title deeds to add value

Yep, you read correctly from the asshole, Mark Castley. In re repairs, NADA! The poster assumed incorrectly. Mark then goes on to state that properties will be ... WAIT FOR IT ... developed to add value. Sadly, in Mark's fucked up brain, developing a property with intent to add value DOES NOT include a single motherfuckin repair, else the venerable Mark Castley would have stated such and I wouldn't be here sticking it up his fuckin ass.

Mark continues with some crazy-ass example. Purchasing a large building with say 15 rooms, then converting them to say 5 apartments, all to be sold with title deeds.

Question: Who the fuck is gonna buy a 3-room flat consisting at most of ONLY one bedroom, a bathroom and kitchen that ... wait for it again ... needs repairs because Mark is already on record in stating that no repairs will be performed? We're talkin' development here, not repairs. Development as in adding walls, not repairing holes in existing walls. Adding new plumbing, not repairing any leaking plumbing. Adding new wiring, not looking for or repairing any shorts. Any broken steps. Too bad! Leaking roof. Not his problem. Locks on doors don't work. You're fucked, not Mark, for he's just the add-value-to-properties dude so that his Investards can recognize a great ROI.

According to FUCKFACE'S white paper, one type of property they'll be adding to their portfolio with YOUR money is ... TRY NOT TO LAUGH TOO HARD ...

Repossessed or Dilapidated Property at 45% or higher discount

Now, to be totally fair with Mark and his wife who does the due diligence on procured properties while breast feeding their baby girl, I guess we can safely assume that any dilapidated properties added to the portfolio WILL NOT need any repairs because Mark is now on record in stating that NO REPAIRS will be performed on acquired properties prior to flipping them for a wonderful ROI because that's how value is added - repairs cost money, resulting in less value recognized.

That said, the correct answer stemming from Mark's pie hole should have been. "Yes, any necessary repairs will be performed." Full stop! Full stop as in not giving any fuckin TROLLS ammo so to futher claim that Mark Castley is nothing short of a fuckin scam artist.

vip
December 20, 2017, 08:36:09 PM
Hi there, so you said that your coin can be used anywhere?

If yes, it WON'T go toward repairs of properties according to Mark Castley - just buy, develop, then flip sans repairs.
Activity: 44
December 20, 2017, 08:32:57 PM
Hi there, so you said that your coin can be used anywhere?
vip
December 20, 2017, 08:31:20 PM

Hey, fuckin moron, read the post above yours where the white paper you're seeking is linked. BTW, once you find the link and visit the grammatically incorrect work of art, you'll see that it consists of 80% pertaining to the coin, and 20% dedicated to the pieces of shit properties considered for purchase with YOUR money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 08:24:26 PM
vip
December 20, 2017, 08:20:37 PM
Hello. Interested in the given project. There's silence. Is this project still alive? He has no news for you.

Your coins will be tied to a particular real estate object. Or will it be like a fund for the subsequent purchase of real estate?

Your tokens will be used against the purchase of an asset which will be formed as an SPV company. So while backed against the hard asset, it is a fund structure as there is no transparency in token holder information to include on ownership docs they will be held in an SPV which will repay profits back the investors through ETH

We have strict set of parameters when selecting real estate but they key is that we buy at 45% below open market value after refurb completed.

We filter out suitable opportunities and then we do due diligence with a 3rd party provider in that territory

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it? Is the token cost increasing and paying off?

No that is not correct. Check out the white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

The silence is just us not spending too much time on this thread as unfortunately it got trolled. We are available for questions at all times on email but we prefer to communicate like grown ups so reach out any time for clarification on any thing

Thanks

WOW!!! As in holy motherfuckin shit WOWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

First off, every single non-nefarious actors will have no problem keeping "TROLLS" at bay, ergo Mark Castley is a motherfuckin nefarious actor.

Proof two that Mark Castley isn't to be trusted with one satoshi. This motherfuckin cocksucker will lie to you in your fuckin face as he once again has demonstrated in what I quoted above.

Ankorus-one asked ...

Do I understand correctly? You get a property, then repair it and sell it?

Like myself, I'm sure that most every single one of you folks reading this would safely assume that any property that Mark's bullshit company with his wife onboard would make any necessary repairs to a property prior to putting it back on the market so to ensure the most profitable ROI. Surely, we can all agree on that.

Well, you're gonna be fuckin shocked with Mark's reply because it's 100% counter to what we safely assumed, namely ...

No that is not correct. Check out the [grammatically incorrect (spelling is not my forte)] white paper for more info on this but we buy property typically with planning in place or outline planning agreed and we develop the property to add value

Yep, you read correctly from the asshole, Mark Castley. In re repairs, NADA! The poster assumed incorrectly. Mark then goes on to state that properties will be ... WAIT FOR IT ... developed to add value. Sadly, in Mark's fucked up brain, developing a property with intent to add value DOES NOT include a single motherfuckin repair, else the venerable Mark Castley would have stated such and I wouldn't be here sticking it up his fuckin ass.

Mark continues with some crazy-ass example. Purchasing a large building with say 15 rooms, then converting them to say 5 apartments, all to be sold with title deeds.

Question: Who the fuck is gonna buy a 3-room flat consisting at most of ONLY one bedroom, a bathroom and kitchen that ... wait for it again ... needs repairs because Mark is already on record in stating that no repairs will be performed? We're talkin' development here, not repairs. Development as in adding walls, not repairing holes in existing walls. Adding new plumbing, not repairing any leaking plumbing. Adding new wiring, not looking for or repairing any shorts. Any broken steps. Too bad! Leaking roof. Not his problem. Locks on doors don't work. You're fucked, not Mark, for he's just the add-value-to-properties dude so that his Investards can recognize a great ROI.

According to FUCKFACE'S white paper, one type of property they'll be adding to their portfolio with YOUR money is ... TRY NOT TO LAUGH TOO HARD ...

Repossessed or Dilapidated Property at 45% or higher discount

Now, to be totally fair with Mark and his wife who does the due diligence on procured properties while breast feeding their baby girl, I guess we can safely assume that any dilapidated properties added to the portfolio WILL NOT need any repairs because Mark is now on record in stating that NO REPAIRS will be performed on acquired properties prior to flipping them for a wonderful ROI because that's how value is added - repairs cost money, resulting in less value recognized.

That said, the correct answer stemming from Mark's pie hole should have been. "Yes, any necessary repairs will be performed." Full stop! Full stop as in not giving any fuckin TROLLS ammo so to futher claim that Mark Castley is nothing short of a fuckin scam artist.
vip
December 20, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

Marc and his wife are busy doing due diligence on abandoned property in Detroit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 06:03:03 AM

vip
December 16, 2017, 05:22:58 PM
What are you planning to do with the property you have already bought? Rent it out?

Nothing has already been bought, we are still in phase 1 of fund raising.

For maximum ROI we buy and sell on a 9-12 month cycle. In some cases this will be rented but the goal is not become landlords, we are selling the asset

Thanks for the answer. What criteria will you have for selecting real estate?[/size][/color]

Are you better at flipping real estate than penning grammatically correct prose?

I thought your wife was acting as the 3rd party due diligence person thingy. Did she quit?
vip
December 15, 2017, 01:32:13 PM
What are you planning to do with the property you have already bought? Rent it out?

Quit asking tough questions! Can't you see that MarkCas logged in today but opted NOT to address them?

Just play along like DVLP's other four Investards and you'll be fine: https://etherscan.io/address/0x011916f2c9562a3c71181d7189bc20b82dc388c9
Pages:
Jump to: