Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 3517 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
November 01, 2013, 02:48:32 AM
The idea behind the MCXFee shares is really cool and really brilliant, I've been watching them since day 1, but have never bought because they are vastly overpriced.

While I totally acknowledge the possibility that RealSolid is in fact manipulating the market, I am not going to give up on the possibility that people are just idiots as well.

As exhibit b, I offer CEX.io: current price on CEX is 0.1075 BTC/GH, when the lifetime mining value of 1 GH starting today is only about 0.07. Who's buying them? Anyone's guess, but they are obviously daytraders who are looking to get out before it's too late, since holding these shares long term is negative EV and has zero percent chance of ROI.

+1 totally agree , he has every right to ask for capital .

No different to any other market, and some people of course will fall in the hole.

BFL asked for capital , got a lot , people still order with them ?

Thier thinking would be " well we were in the unique position to do this , tell me you wouldnt have done the same thing ..."
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
November 01, 2013, 02:03:10 AM
reserved
Activity: 336
November 01, 2013, 01:40:18 AM
The idea behind the MCXFee shares is really cool and really brilliant, I've been watching them since day 1, but have never bought because they are vastly overpriced.

While I totally acknowledge the possibility that RealSolid is in fact manipulating the market, I am not going to give up on the possibility that people are just idiots as well.

As exhibit b, I offer CEX.io: current price on CEX is 0.1075 BTC/GH, when the lifetime mining value of 1 GH starting today is only about 0.07. Who's buying them? Anyone's guess, but they are obviously daytraders who are looking to get out before it's too late, since holding these shares long term is negative EV and has zero percent chance of ROI.
‘Try to be nice’
November 01, 2013, 01:01:02 AM
Im striving Drew , im striving...

When we help our fellow human lift himself from inequities, then , at that time , we help ourselves.  

Somewhere deep inside me Drew I have aboriginal blood , so along with violence, of course,  comes a compelling feeling to give things away.

Ever met any aboriginals Drew ? When I was younger in spirit and less wise , I looked down upon them, now I just admire the genius.  

I think you have to go full circle to understand it.

I think you just went full something.

+1 full retard , is a phase I use a lot.

Although I wouldn't say it's specifically relevant  here , except if you perhaps are an aforementioned  " proud share owner" .

So start the topic?

Could you please stop posting random tripe and actually answer the questions that are infront of you?

Hi solid man. ! Sorry about possibly hurting/ ruining your scam , if you want to seek retribution head to the offical Canberra indigenous lean to .  Ill be there somewhere.

: D
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 01, 2013, 12:56:47 AM

When we help our fellow human lift himself from inequities, then , at that time , we help ourselves.  

Somewhere deep inside me Drew I have aboriginal blood , so along with violence, of course,  comes a compelling feeling to give things away.

Ever met any aboriginals Drew ? When I was younger in spirit and less wise , I looked down upon them, now I just admire the genius.  

Although I wouldn't say it's specifically relevant  here , except if you perhaps are an aforementioned  " proud share owner" .

So start the topic?

Could you please stop posting random tripe and actually answer the questions that are infront of you?
‘Try to be nice’
November 01, 2013, 12:52:06 AM

Somewhere deep inside me Drew I have aboriginal blood , so along with violence, of course,  comes a compelling feeling to give things away.

Although I wouldn't say it's specifically relevant  here , except if you perhaps are an aforementioned  " proud share owner" .

So start the topic?
‘Try to be nice’
November 01, 2013, 12:45:39 AM

Somewhere deep inside me Drew I have aboriginal blood , so along with violence, of course,  comes a compelling feeling to give things away.

‘Try to be nice’
November 01, 2013, 12:18:06 AM
Two weeks .

Worth of deception.

In fact someone , Btcx it should be you , start the topic..

" post here if you are a proud owner of MCXNow exchange fee shares"
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
November 01, 2013, 12:12:58 AM
Being a gypsy of course,  the first thing I think of is that the scam is in progress  and is not finished.

What if the "sold shares"  are straw men ?

I.e he sold them to himself,  to draw in suckers.

Easy to do , and this means that nice boy isn't as rich as he wishes. 

One look at the site , would you buy shares ? 

Maybe Btcx is a straw prop?

ha ha no Btcx I believe you ha ha .

One way to see is ask for people to post in a topic if they brought shares, if you see a lot of new accounts with lots of shares ha ha ha , what do you think ?

Surely you aren't insinuating that Coinhunter might deceive?

~BCX~
‘Try to be nice’
November 01, 2013, 12:07:09 AM
Being a gypsy of course,  the first thing I think of is that the scam is in progress  and is not finished.

What if the "sold shares"  are straw men ?

I.e he sold them to himself,  to draw in suckers.

Easy to do , and this means that nice boy isn't as rich as he wishes. 

One look at the site , would you buy shares ? 

Maybe Btcx is a straw prop?

ha ha no Btcx I believe you ha ha .

One way to see is ask for people to post in a topic if they brought shares, if you see a lot of new accounts with lots of shares ha ha ha , what do you think ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 31, 2013, 11:23:08 PM
Your deductive capacity is beyond belief!

(just posting this to ++ my post count)

Just returning the favour.

Activity: 296
October 31, 2013, 10:51:40 PM
Your deductive capacity is beyond belief!

(just posting this to ++ my post count)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 31, 2013, 10:35:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: