Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 7. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
Arizn (AALT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
copper member
Activity: 5
September 29, 2018, 10:48:33 PM
Hello! The roadmap and white paper will be available on Monday / Tuesday. The site is undergoing technical work.
copper member
September 29, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
Activity: 2
September 18, 2018, 08:28:24 PM
Tkeycoin is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
copper member
September 14, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Seems like it's one of the decent idea that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

Hello!
Thank you for sharing our idea and concept. In autumn, a new extended project documentation will be released, which will reveal all the meanings.
copper member
September 08, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?

Hello!
Given that the platform is built on the basis of open source code, we are only happy to see new people supporting and assisting in the implementation of new plans.
Therefore,with each stage we try to expand the team.
copper member
September 08, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
I want projects that provide extremely fast payouts and secure worldwide at almost zero cost. If developed it will be an extremely useful feature. I wish the project well developed

Hello!

Thank you for your trust in the project! Smiley

Follow the news of the project in social networks:
https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/TKEYCOIN_DAO
https://instagram.com/tkeycoinofficial
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3364303
https://t.me/tkeycoin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkeycoin/
https://vk.com/tkeycoin
https://twitter.com/tkeycoin
https://medium.com/@tkeycoin
https://www.reddit.com/user/tkeycoin/
https://vimeo.com/tkeycoin
copper member
September 08, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
This project is very good, I was struck by the concept given. the payment system by using the phone and is supported by a sophisticated blockchain technology, that's very different from the others, investors will be interested with this project.

Hello!

Our team is very glad that you see in our concept big differences from others - it is very important for us.

Tkeycoin DAO is organized to help people, businesses and the public sector to move to collective approaches in solving social problems,
by jointly creating a system of open knowledge through the Tkeycoin network, as well as safe and mutually beneficial business processes.
copper member
September 08, 2018, 10:32:32 AM
the task looks very difficult to implement, even if honestly, it is not very hard to believe that achieving this goal is realistic,
given the current capabilities of technology. But the confirmation of serious organizations gives hope for the opposite. be sure to follow your development and news. I wish you luck in such an ambitious project.

Hello!

Yes, we have a lot of tasks. The project is designed for long-term work, so the ICO is only the beginning of our journey.

Thanks for the support! 🤝

Now we are working to launch a working network based on our core.
Most of the work is devoted to the development of the basic Foundation, which in the future will allow you to safely carry out system updates,
because if it is not laid now, then it will be difficult. We work with API of popular services and exchanges, we do so that the network was able to communicate with other services.
Since the Protocol is new, it needs to be made friends with the standards that are on the market.

We work on the syntax of the language, develop scripts with a minimum set of characters.
We are engaged in architecture and testing with projection editing technology to avoid problems in the future.

In simple words, we make a sprout, which then will need to be watered.

After the ICO, the ROADMAP site will change, it will be possible to track in % ratio what has been done and what is to be done, it will allow all users to watch live the work of the team.

Informing all users about technical changes is scheduled for August this year.

If you have any suggestions or wish to participate and help the project, please send a request to [email protected]
copper member
August 20, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
Judging by the developers' replies in this thread, I'm willing to trust them completely. I'm 100% sure my money is in good hands, you know?  That's the only thing that matters when it comes to payment systems.

Hello!
Thank you for Your opinion and trust.
We are very glad that you are with us.
copper member
August 14, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
✅ The team and the project Tkeycoin DAO successfully passed the verification and received positive evaluations:

▪️ https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
▪️ https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
▪️ https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao

👁 Meet The Makers for #Tkeycoin DAO
Information about the Tkeycoin DAO team and the new jurisdiction

Innovative team of like-minded people who create useful and durable technological products ➡️ https://tkeycoin.com/ico/team/

https://medium.com/@tkeycoin/meet-the-makers-for-tkeycoin-dao-d76a494a2c88
copper member
August 13, 2018, 08:33:26 PM
✅ BUY TKEYCOIN

You can buy Tkeycoin (TCD) only through your personal account - tkeycoin.market or tkeycoin.com

Have this on all enrollment is automatic. And pass only through the payment system.

Other sites or users offering to buy Tkeycoin (TCD) are fraudulent.

‼️ ATTENTION !
That the administration under no circumstances offers to buy Tkeycoin (TCD).

Purchase only through your personal account tkeycoin.market or through the official website - tkeycoin.com

❕ Always verify the domain name (site)

👁 Beware!

✅ Official telegram channel administrators:

@tkeycoin_team
@brholding
@tkeycoindao

‼️ Always check username and nickname. Administration personal messages do NOT write, until You ask the question.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 08:18:40 AM
Judging by the devs' replies in this thread, I'm willing to trust them completely. I'm 100% sure my money is in good hands, y'know?
That's the only thing that matters when it comes to payment systems.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your trust and support!
Positive information motivates to work even more.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
With all the talk of crypto replacing fiat money, do you think that it is possible at all? I know that people hate changes, I've heard my friends badmouth crypto (they don't understand crypto at all, by the way).

Hello!
The main idea is to make cryptocurrency accessible to the public.
To be able to come to a cafe or any store, get a phone and pay with cryptocurrency.

We'll forgive what we think. People are repelled by the unknown, which is difficult to understand, and is not accepted.
If you delve into the principles of networks and the Internet, most of the users now would simply not use it because of misunderstandings.

At the moment, there is no backgroundand and user interfaces that will create simplicity and ease of use.

Using the Internet, the user is also plenty of dangers: fraud, spam, phishing sites, viruses and etc., but it does not prevent to use it, even with the sanctions.

Digital technologies and blockchain can change the world for the better by creating safe and fair systems of self-government.
If these systems are developed correctly, within five years civil society will become accustomed to digital currencies and new technologies.
They will become the realities of everyday life.

Ecosystem Tkeycoin — global p2p network, which is being developed in the interests of the people. This is a new form of organization, built as an alternative to a variety of systems of socio-economic, cultural and political order. Tkeycoin DAO includes processes to achieve a variety of solutions, using which most people can manage their social and business life through a variety of Autonomous, interdependent networks.

Global governance processes through attention of many stakeholders allows us to create a solid social and economic market. The system works in the interests of people, not of third parties, as is now the case in most countries of the world.

Tkeycoin DAO is organized to help people, businesses and the public sector
to move towards collective approaches to solving social problems, through joint creation of a system of public knowledge through the network.

It is important to make a clear system for everyone with easy usability.
So that any user can use digital currencies as easily as Fiat money.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
this is a very interesting idea. But is it so new and necessary? Now there are many payment systems using a phone, and a variety of applications. how special will this be different? and in order to repay the cryptography, it is necessary for a particular seller to accept this currency. how will it look now?

Hello!

In our case, it is necessary to take into account that we are creating a new blockchain Protocol on the basis of which a new cryptocurrency will be issued.
The core that we develop in the future can be used in any field of activity. Kernel-based developers can create thousands of technology solutions.

Take Linux, for example, in fact it was originally a kernel. Now it's millions of decisions.

The main idea is to make cryptocurrency accessible to the public. To be able to come to a cafe or any store, get a phone and pay with cryptocurrency.

All the money in the world we spend or invest. Fiat currencies have inflation, do not give a sharp rise of the currency, even by 20-30% per month, which is provided by cryptocurrencies.

Suppose there is a portfolio of 3,000 TCD, which produces coins. The price rises. Storage is anonymous. And most importantly, you can spend cryptocurrency,
not exchanging in Fiat.

In order to provide such a possibility, it is necessary to develop a new cryptographic Protocol.

Each cryptocurrency (coin ) uses its own Protocol. For example, bitcoin technology has long lagged behind its associates, whom it has generated.

Imagine that the Protocol is a phone with functions.
Bitcoin - currently considered a Nokia, most altcoins have copied Nokia and created their own copy of the phone under a different name. Only a small number have been developing something of their own, but they are there and only few know about them.

We take the best from each cryptographic Protocol, adding new ideas and creating a kind of first touch phone Smiley

The main thing is to stop confusing tokens and coins.

The coin has its own Protocol,
Token-no.

Tokens are a wonderful idea, but how people use it is a discredit of the market not only ICO, but the whole world of crypto - currencies. Because if one time a person loses money on the Scam project, he will already be skeptical about bitcoin and other currencies, which is why I am introducing regulators.

To now invent a coin, you need not only to know the technical part, but still competently to provide it to the market. Since the technical Protocol will be great, but no one will know how to apply it in real life.

For example, no one is asked how the Internet works Smiley in the future, there will be a lot of tokens and coins, the most interesting thing is that having a token for example of your cafe , where most often we go, which can be paid in another cafe, which also has its own tokens.

In the future, Tkeycoin is a single secure wallet, which can contain N number of different coins and tokens that can be paid anywhere, with just one touch of the phone.

And by 2020-2021, new terminals with QR codes and NFC support will appear for transactions through the crypto currency.

The future is near. Communicating with IT monsters in the industry, blockchain will become a revolution. Even now, you can implement a blockchain into your business, which will save the N-th amount of money.

The technology that we develop can be applied in various sectors of economic activity-it is regulated within the framework of standard legislation, as it is software, through which institutions can reduce their costs by 80% and move to a new level of financial transactions or get the latest storage systems.

It is due to the technology that the company's success in the market is achieved, due to which the assets that are placed on the exchanges are growing. As in the usual business practice, the company produces the issue of shares.

In 2019, negotiations with banks will be held, it is possible to obtain a license. The license will give the right to become a payment system. It is also necessary to take into account that we are developing a payment gateway that will allow you to convert currency using a Bank or exchange. Payment is made via the app.

A new extended project documentation will be released in the fall, which will reveal all the meanings.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
If I registered a private account without specifying passport data, will I be able to buy tokens?

Hello!

Given that the platform is developed on the principles of self-government and the concepts of p2p networks,
it would be prudent to allow users and businesses to make a choice between using the platform in a completely anonymous or verified mode.

Verified users at the time of issue receive more privileges, which will be available in September-October this year.
If necessary, the administration may request data from the user for verification.

Verification counteracts the construction of a shadow economy that discredits the cryptocurrency market as a whole.

Please note that the data provided by the user remains encrypted and does not affect its anonymity.
In other words, even a verified user can work in anonymous or open mode.

Thus, the user always has the right to choose, which does not violate the forms of morality, equality and freedom of civil society.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
I am very satisfied with the project team. The project is very global, necessary and in demand. He will have a good future. Smiley

Hello!
Thank you for your trust, we are very glad that you are with us 🤝
Follow the news of the project, there will be a lot of interesting.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
Why did you choose hitbtc as your first exchange?From the whole list of exchanges provided, this is the worst.And the capitalization and verification procedure is the most inconvenient if the amount is large.Please try to get to the binance first, for example.
A large and well-thought-out project should not have problems with entering a large exchange.The main thing that with documents everything was all right.

Hello!

In the main list includes Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Exmo HitBTC. We have never indicated that HitBTC will be the first Smiley
Thank you for your opinion, we will take this into account when integrating.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
Good afternoon. With regards to mining, tell me, by "freezing" is meant some specific procedure? Or that's enough just not to touch the coin in my account?

Hello!
To start mining it is enough to freeze 3000 TCD. In autumn, technical documentation describing the principles of work with scientifically proving algorithms of the Protocol will be released. Perhaps the minimum rate will be reduced.

For 3000 will be a supernode with the highest rates and mining from any amount.
copper member
August 13, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. You are real professionals. Good luck, guys!

Hello!
Thank you very much for noticing every detail of our project 🤝
We work to meet the expectations of the community.
Pages:
Jump to: