Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 2. (Read 1521 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
July 02, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
where i can find some information about your token specification and main functions? Also wondering where i can find some technical documents?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:35:06 PM
in the formal text of the conference Report on cryptonomics Tokyo 30/6/2018 . Dev skillcoin affirms that skillcoin is the way to pay for future employment, not for speculation or investment. Forget about investing in skillcoin to make a profit

Dev skill asserts not to sell skillcoin for 1 satoshi, but the skill is being sold at 1 satoshi more and more. You can check https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SKILL/BTC

=> as I originally said: this is a perfect idea for a big scam. Belief is broken when the community drops and runs away

Angry  Angry  Angry Angry   Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
this project makes connections between workers and job seekers mutually benefited, and giving each other a good thing, and that is a problem that many pass by workers, especially, it is interesting
Activity: 96
June 30, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
I correctly understood your idea, your token will be used for services, and it's on block chains? this is very good, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
I think this is an interesting concept, utilizing this skillcoin will be able to match the need of the employer to get the right employee.
This way should be able to improve the quality of work between those two parts.
June 30, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
skillcoin: 1 perfect development idea for a big scam plan. dev abandoned the project and ran away
                 Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry Angry  Angry
June 29, 2018, 09:43:03 AM
In addition to promising coin skillcoin development from dev. We can see that the skillcoin community is declining. It nearly becomes worthless. skillcoin = coin shit
(skillcoin: where belief placed wrong place)
Activity: 30
June 28, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
June 27, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
[NOTICE]

We report on the progress of the project.
As we described in the white paper, the following actions are planned as activities in 2018.

- Release White Paper (done)
 - Cryptocurrency Exchange Listing (done)
 - Open Website (done)
 - Start to develop alpha version. (In progress)
 - Select partners for test the service. (In progress)

We are currently designing the service of alpha version as planned. In addition, we move up the schedule for coordinating with companies that will become our partners of the demonstration experiment. We are now promoting negotiations and contracts with business partners. Therefore, it is necessary to thoroughly manage confidential matters such as service contents and contents of alliance, we keep in mind to convey only reliable information to all of our holders.

We will continue to promote the project and will make every effort to deliver good news to everyone as soon as possible.

This is a fraudulent coin. I think after the next announcement, the skillcoin will be located in 1 satoshi. Community dev trust in skillcoin, dev skillcoin will make you lose everything. I'm sure
Activity: 128
June 26, 2018, 01:55:05 AM
I am 100 % sure that many big investors are coming to invest because SKILL is a great blockchain technology based decentralized validation system for handling highly credible personnel information. It offers actual workers satisfaction and a more fulfilling lifestyle by introducing a revolutionary innovation into the traditionally centrally controlled personnel service industry.Journey begins to Moon.

I agree if by the end of the day, it accomplish its purpose. Many employers take in the wrong people with the wrong skills some times and if this project can help resolve a good portion of that, then most employers are good to go. Kudos to the team.   
Activity: 54
June 26, 2018, 01:36:59 AM
wall 2 satoshi is rising, 1 satoshi within reach.    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

The people who claim to be scam this coin are the fraudsters. I am Japanese and have actually met the representative of this coin. They are already looking for a partner in the coin market. I'm sure this will be at least a cent at the end of the year.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 54
June 25, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
wall 2 satoshi is rising, 1 satoshi within reach.    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

병신아 니가 아무리 노래를 해봐라 기생년아
내가 1에 산 보유량이 존나많은데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
넌 그냥 2에나 추매해라 ㅋㅋ
June 24, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
June 23, 2018, 08:18:59 AM
Skillcoin is a failed coin, the community is leaving
      Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:18:33 AM
people were expecting this coin to pump like nanj but seems like everyone lost interest now coz the 3 sat wall keeps increasing probably thanks to dev lol.. only hope is if it goes to some major exchange like hitbtc we can see a wave in price
June 22, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
Investors have no faith in this project. Look at the price and volume of the skillcoin you can see how bad it is? . There are not even transactions
Activity: 20
June 21, 2018, 11:15:35 PM
the idea is decent. I just wanna ask about the execution. This kind of project can only be successful if it has a huge numbers of users. Do they even have plan and know the tools to expand?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 21, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
great the idea and the concept of this project but I would call it a strong or not only time will tell if he can attract investors here  Lips sealed
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
June 21, 2018, 11:06:43 PM
this platform will only be successful if they have vast number of potential employees as well as employers who are actively using their services. so i don't if they are following thru with their developments as what i'm seeing here is that they busy with exchanges. they need to attend also the progress of their platform. one exchange is more than enough at the moment.
June 21, 2018, 10:51:26 PM
First, skillfully declare not to list skillcoin for pair of skills / doge, to attract investors. When the investor is large enough, we will add pairs of skills / doge to the market and reduce the skill level to less than 1 satoshi. Coin Skill will earn huge profits from the stupid community
                    Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: