Difficulty already at 16 Sad

?

Pools will only be up in 48h.
What u saying?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
December 31, 2013, 03:49:46 PM
37 million coins is way too big of a premine. I would have accepted a 370,000 coin premine.

Tell us your name and your facebook link and stuff like that. If you are too scared to tell us who you are, then I am too scared to mine your coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 31, 2013, 03:45:34 PM
Difficulty already at 16 Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 31, 2013, 03:45:23 PM
Just few things i don't understand...
it was said everyone with > 50khs will be kicked from the pool

1) it's meant 50khs in total or per worker?
2) and if i mine in solo using a GPU? how can you limit that?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify that...

... and Happy New Year!
The 50kh,s pool is a special pool that is for cpu,s only * we give the cpu miners there some extra coins every day *

All other pools and solo mining are not limited in any way NYAN!
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
December 31, 2013, 03:27:29 PM
Reserved.  Cheesy
Activity: 140
December 31, 2013, 03:11:08 PM
Just few things i don't understand...
it was said everyone with > 50khs will be kicked from the pool

1) it's meant 50khs in total or per worker?
2) and if i mine in solo using a GPU? how can you limit that?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify that...

... and Happy New Year!
Activity: 279
December 31, 2013, 02:56:45 PM
I think most people dont see the potential benefits from Premines.

We all sick and tired of new coins that announce they WERE NOT PREMINED and then we found out they were.
Thats no way to start anything serious, with a big LIE. We should continue to bash on that type of premining.

On the other hand, if the devs are open about the premine from the start, and show a plan for those coins using them for promotion, that is a good thing.
How could one support a coin otherwise? Out of his own pocket till they all get broke? That's the reason most coins get abandoned.

Nyan is a powerfull name, and the developers of NyanCoin seem to want to promote it BIG.
If this premine is put to good use, this coin can really take off.
There are some doubts off course, its a lot of coins. But there is also A LOT that can be done around a coin, and most developers fail on the promotion.
If we can keep track of where those coins are going ... that is already something different from others.

It will also bring more ppl outside crypto, and that is always great.

I see potential here, but its really up to the Devs to put the coins to good use, and its up to us to check what they are doing with them.

I like the idea, really do.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 31, 2013, 01:46:36 PM
11% pre-mine for a ridiculous reason.

Barely legible description.

2 day pre-announcement means a dozen pools and instamine on launch.

Forcing people to stay under 50 kh/s in the official pool doesn't stop solo miners.

What a mess.

ahh come on man, give the guys a break, at least they try to help the community and not like most other coin developers, who just secretly mine/premine and insta-mine and do not tell and try to deny, but we will see if they keep their word, i hope they do man. that would be great

i do not want to see this coin fail. there were so many misslaunches already about this coin. and announcements

( i am bad in written English and i apologize for this )

Ty for the support !NYAN!
We want to be as open and transparent as possible NYAN!
I will personally host a live stream where every one can ask any question about the other way,s to get coins NYAN !
This will be done 1 hour be-four the launch of the coin NYAN!
We will also host a stream one,s ever week ( time to be determined ) where the nr 1 winners of all the competitions will be announced NYAN!
Every one that enters these competitions / games / and other things nyan!
Will be rewarded in coins NYAN!
WE WILL NOT GIVE AWAY COINS FOR FREE NYAN!!
U urn them trough mining , competitions , meme,s , drawings and other stuff NYAN!
This way even those who cant or don't know how to mine can get in on the NYANcoins NYAN!

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 31, 2013, 01:37:06 PM
December 31, 2013, 01:37:01 PM

Forcing people to stay under 50 kh/s in the official pool doesn't stop solo miners.

What a mess.

The pre mine will b given out in the various ways in the op and is to help offset the instamine type launches that constantly happen, also we have the early announcement so more people can be ready. NYAN! We want to make sure the CPU only pool will give good rewards to the miners there similar to a GPU mining, but there will be a standard pool accepting all clients there too. NYAN!
We will have the source given out on thsi thread only, and its no where on github until the release + the binaries will b posted then too + .conf setting and addnodes will be updated regularly. NYAN!
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
December 31, 2013, 01:35:40 PM
SPecial logo. Nice.
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
December 31, 2013, 01:32:26 PM

What a mess.

ahh come on man, give the guys a break, at least they try to help the community and not like most other coin developers, who just secretly mine/premine and insta-mine and do not tell and try to deny, but we will see if they keep their word, i hope they do man. that would be great

i do not want to see this coin fail. there were so many misslaunches already about this coin. and announcements
Activity: 140
December 31, 2013, 01:22:34 PM

What a mess.
Activity: 551
December 31, 2013, 01:11:47 PM
Because everyone else is doing it: Reserved

December 31, 2013, 01:09:23 PM
damn you making me wait, i want my nyancoin, and i want it now!, ah well have to wait 48hrs anyway
Activity: 56
December 31, 2013, 12:51:19 PM
    Stupid 2ch russian schoolers.
December 31, 2013, 12:31:46 PM
December 31, 2013, 12:15:15 PM
after  looking good to source and a link for a wallet : its a pre-compiled version of mooncoin !

i know , they give me a wallet link for mooncoin but instead i did get a wallet with 0.00 nyan Huh??

Hi, the source is not from any new coins at all, its not available anywhere but has been already built and tested, not conected with moon as nyan is going beyond the moon! NYAN!
December 31, 2013, 12:05:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: