Pages:
Author

Topic: ...................................... - page 2. (Read 2659 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 15, 2014, 04:26:55 AM
What if the coin got 51% attacked?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer
January 15, 2014, 02:48:09 AM
So many new altcoins. Anyone need a coin logo? Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 14, 2014, 02:25:52 PM
If the wallets qt is mac-compatible i may be interested.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Girls dont crypto?
January 13, 2014, 11:05:04 PM
Just read the source code and see how it all works first
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
January 13, 2014, 08:17:42 PM
I've always wondered how to make my own alt coins (I have 3 different ones in the pipeline for different purposes) as I thought it'd nice to try it out plus see what uses they can have (a coin suitable for one purpose may not be suitable for another).

If someone can comeup with a straightforward solution that's more reliable please get in touch with me as I'd like to get one of my alt coins to market.Thanks Smiley

Well it depends how you market the coin 3 coins being made just adds to the issue of more coins being added which speads power even further and that should make coins value go up but ive noticed coins value dropping when the hashrate does to.

That's fascinating as I didn't know this.Seems like a lot more factors affecting value than I realised.I need to spend more time refining the idea behind the 3 coins and USPs (unique selling points).I think it's worth giving this a shot as it'll expand my portfolio of work.I've heard of rumours that some people can determine the base value of their coins.Is this true?As I wish to explore this idea further when I have an alt coin created. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
January 13, 2014, 05:31:31 PM
I've always wondered how to make my own alt coins (I have 3 different ones in the pipeline for different purposes) as I thought it'd nice to try it out plus see what uses they can have (a coin suitable for one purpose may not be suitable for another).

If someone can comeup with a straightforward solution that's more reliable please get in touch with me as I'd like to get one of my alt coins to market.Thanks Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 12, 2014, 05:07:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: