Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ - page 2. (Read 1857 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 6
These DEVs Smiley My old friends from 5-6 other old scam projects Smiley

Can't you wait for your GENERO, Delor, Zenad, Ximant projects to be fully dead and then to start your next scam coin? So greedy scammers. Invest and lose your money - GUARANTEED.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I really like the idea of building a MN based on blockchain, so I will follow the development of your project. I hope for his success
Activity: 45
Masternode for the sake of being a mastenode. This coins does nothing other than be a masternode.

Future plans?

Be a masternode.
Activity: 42
Merit: 50
For Admin of this coin. What makes you different than the 90% scams currently saturating the masternode community? Will you be here in 2 weeks time? What proof have you got for progress as your roadmap looks real basic and anyone with a core team could have all that done on release of coin and then come up with continued updates and progress.

Your discord you have
1 Admin Staff
1 Support Staff
1 Adviser

No real team at all 3 people just like the 5 previous scams. Your layout of discord looks identical to the last 5 masternodes that have failed and turned to scam.

Your masternode guide looks real basic like you not even gone to putting any effort into it with half commands missing from it for permissions, plus you dont even have a full guide to compile from scratch or have instructions for Linux windows mac etc. You just have for a install script. Yeah I get that but wheres guides to do all other setup install? Seems like another rush job this does.

Very basic and unfinished website. The more I see on this project being unfinished and nowhere near complete the more suspicion grows. Maybe am wrong maybe am right. Maybe admin can clear up my questions views and concerns.

My conclusion is that this is very high risk currently and is on my watch list. Hope admin does come along and comment and update ill give 2 days or so for a response like, failing that guess we can all guess what coming next if no response.
copper member
Activity: 3
Nice twitter account: https://twitter.com/WinoDev

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted
Youโ€™re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?
Hi, it's really weird, we sent request to tech support
Activity: 29
Nice twitter account: https://twitter.com/WinoDev

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted
Youโ€™re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
so what sets WINO apart from others? all almost offering the same thing that is distributing fair rewards, unchanging algorithms that secure the system, and your passive income guaranteed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Thanks for the ANN, but which algorithm WINO will use?
I can not find WINO algorithm information in the OP at the part for WINO specifications.
Please give more details about this important specification of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: