Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 2. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
This looks interesting. I think with the success of the project it will be highly beneficial for the Sri Lankan people especially. As I'm a Sri Lankan citizen I wish much success to the project. I think sooner we will able to hear more success stories about the project.

Thanks we are working to ensure it will become a success, as with all countries regulatory concerns are present. Ceybit is working to ensure compliance standards are met. Ceybit is building a suite of products at multiple levels to help people of Sri Lanka obtain cryptocurrency. Our mobile wallet will key key to helping spread adoption globally, which facilitates cash transactions on the Ceybit network Smiley

Ceybit's effort is staring from Sri Lanka, and will be expanding to other nations in east asia such as Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia. 🚀
June 01, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
I see that this project is a great project and I hope that the future will be a lot of support for this project to be successful.

Thanks 🚀

We are working towards releasing our MVP, hope to achieve some confidence in everyone at that point.  Smiley
June 01, 2018, 09:42:07 AM
we always expect the best for this project, hopefully everything will go according to plan so that this project will achieve its success, I am sure the team in this project will always try the best until later this project can be successful with many investors who join.

Thanks for you positive comments and support Smiley🚀

June 01, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
I think it is a good new innovation by creating the first exchange in Sri Lanka, so brave I think. With the concept of the first exchange, I'm sure that many investors will be interested in this new exchange, especially those who are from Sri Lanka to move forward into something new and modern technology. Just make a plan to join their private sale and token sale to get more bonus.

Thank you for your support Smiley

We are already beginning to see people approach us to meet us and discuss about the exchange. 🚀🔥
Definitely little by little the word is getting around. 🔥

June 01, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
To help the population of Sri Lanka (21.2 million people) participate in the development of cryptodira in the country - is a very cool idea from the project Ceybit. There is no doubt that cryptocurrency exchange Ceybit be very popular, because now there is a great demand for cryptocurrency. I will definitely follow the developments.

Thanks for your encouraging words  Smiley🚀

If you'd like to support us please join us on telegram  Smiley

https://t.me/joinchat/Hoftaw6q443zTZr6gNpTmA
May 31, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
I've been checking in the telegram, looking fro any information for the bounty campaign.
I found that the bounty seems to be available for telegram and twitter only, am I right?
Is there any possibilities that there will be more bounty program will be available.

Yes, we are working on it. Additional bounties will be posted in a separate thread (announcements will be made on medium and telegram); we are working on the specifics.  Smiley
May 31, 2018, 12:51:55 AM
Indonesian Translation is done. Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39015193
 Smiley Smiley

Thank you Very Much  Smiley

OP has been updated : Indonesian Translation Bounty Closed. 🚀
May 31, 2018, 12:30:35 AM
Thank you for your detailed reply. in that case, I think you have every chance to get around rivals. tell me, is it possible to read somewhere else about the team?

Thanks for your support  Smiley

You can read more about the team on our website:

Team Page

You can also follow the links provided to view Linkedin profiles.  Smiley

May 30, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
I think CEYBIT can become on of many good exchange that are available today.
After checking on the website, everything look interesting, from the concept and also the look of the site itself.

Thank you  Smiley

Interesting fact: Our website was built from the ground up by our UI/UX engineer.

We are working on the public beta, scheduled for release in the next couple of months, if you would like to check it out join us on telegram  Smiley

https://t.me/joinchat/Hoftaw6q443zTZr6gNpTmA

🚀🚀
Activity: 17
August 22, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
Nice work on the exchange MVP!

I think you guys are definitely doing a nice job! Definitely going to get some tokens for your ICO!

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 214
August 21, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
Quite a good project, with an active communite and dev team, I hope this project would be successful and go to moon in the near future.
Activity: 167
August 09, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
With this project, I sincerely believe that the future is here at hand. Good plan with bright future good luck I'm waiting for the updates of your project.
Activity: 184
August 01, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract.
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 02:33:21 PM
An excellent project, the developers of which have extensive experience in various fields of activity, which together gives a colossal result, making the project a strong and promising!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:29:28 PM
it looks like the thread is lonely, does this project already make a sale? if how much the results obtained this sat whether it has reached its softcap?
your try visiting a website on this project and I think in there-there is a lot of information about this project.
or you can also join in his telegram, there you can also find out information about the development of this project. or you can also ask directly through his telegram.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
it looks like the thread is lonely, does this project already make a sale? if how much the results obtained this sat whether it has reached its softcap?
your try visiting a website on this project and I think in there-there is a lot of information about this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:07:03 PM
Activity: 129
June 21, 2018, 01:59:08 AM
I have read carefully all the information related to the project and Whitepaper.
I realize this is a very viable and potential project.
I will register for the exchange and join the ICO of PRVT if ETH rebounds back to my expectations (I bought ETH at a slightly higher price).
Hopefully this project will grow well.
Wish you good work and successful project!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
Just checking on the bounty thread, but it seem not fully ready for registration.
The information about each bounty is still TBA, Well just wait for a moment for the complete information to be ready.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:07:52 AM
I'm really interested in their offer or feature "BUYING BACK CYBT IN REALTIME". This plan may lead them to stabilize the coin price and volume on the market. I also realize that this coin is the first own Exchange in Sri Lanka. If it brings the country name (wherever the office and developer), I'm sure that more people may like the Ceybit concept.
Pages:
Jump to: