legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 08:20:15 AM
Please, add '' your ad here ''
Activity: 414
Merit: 253
December 07, 2015, 03:20:39 PM
adbits ads are displayed again and also fallback banners... but! if you click on a banner, you will land on the adbit page and not on the page from the advertiser Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
December 07, 2015, 09:33:19 AM
1. my 0.002 btc balance lost (ok, it's not big problem)
2. my banners not displayed on my site when i placed.
3. most of my sites wasn't have bids/ absolutely no income..
4. upgrade killed all my ad spaces..

i don't find reason why some people stay using adbit..

i'm using adalso and mellowads instead on all my sites (including the new faucet site GoofyCoin.com)
i have good income from networks i'm using  Grin
December 07, 2015, 08:06:46 AM
Is anyone else having problems with adspaces not showing ads which have been bid on. As a publisher since updating my code to show the ads no ads are showing not even backup ads. Just shows a blank space

same here

it's caused by the new system which ads a slash at the end of publisher's websites url. If the publisher previusly registered his website with a slash at the end then the resulting url in the new system is www.example.com//
that's the problem

my site is registered without a slash - and my ads and fallback banners are not showing ;-) But attention, the fee - systems works! so set all your bids to pause or you will lose a lot...
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
December 07, 2015, 08:00:56 AM
I found a couple of bugs after migration.
1. Probably they have migrated using an old DB as I had to use one of my previous password.
2. Most of my adspaces disappeared that I added a couple of weeks ago while I found other that I had removed after Adbit was hacked in October.
3. Fallback banners (one of the good things of this "migration") aren't displayed.

Hope they will fix soon.

Agree with you, I missed  websites and ad spaces in my adbit account.

guys what your opinion  in new system for advertisement delivery at adbit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 06, 2015, 09:19:23 PM
Is anyone else having problems with adspaces not showing ads which have been bid on. As a publisher since updating my code to show the ads no ads are showing not even backup ads. Just shows a blank space

same here

it's caused by the new system which ads a slash at the end of publisher's websites url. If the publisher previusly registered his website with a slash at the end then the resulting url in the new system is www.example.com//
that's the problem
December 06, 2015, 04:17:42 PM
ads are back and fallback banners too.
December 06, 2015, 12:29:39 PM
yes, same problem at my site: swissfaucet.com...
fallback banners same problem...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 06, 2015, 12:27:41 PM
December 06, 2015, 06:22:08 AM
works again. you will get from time to time some cloudflare errors - but balance is ok - adspaces are back etc.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 05, 2015, 10:30:12 PM
Cant Login - to get the new codes for my adspaces! when i try reset passwort: user not found! i had different advertisings running and a lot of adspaces on my site! PLEASE FIX THAT SOON!
Same problem here  Embarrassed
Hope they fix this soon...
Then I suggest you submit a support ticket, as this thread isn't checked very much by the owner these days. Check the above posts for ways you can contact Carlos/AdBit to get your problem solved.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 05, 2015, 11:28:15 AM
Cant Login - to get the new codes for my adspaces! when i try reset passwort: user not found! i had different advertisings running and a lot of adspaces on my site! PLEASE FIX THAT SOON!

Same problem here  Embarrassed
Hope they fix this soon...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2015, 10:12:46 AM
Site isn't working...
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
Activity: 13
December 05, 2015, 08:36:13 AM
LOLWUT? This scam upgraded? My deposit not coming for 2 months and this is upgrading besides
Activity: 4
December 05, 2015, 05:22:24 AM
I found a couple of bugs after migration.
1. Probably they have migrated using an old DB as I had to use one of my previous password.
2. Most of my adspaces disappeared that I added a couple of weeks ago while I found other that I had removed after Adbit was hacked in October.
3. Fallback banners (one of the good things of this "migration") aren't displayed.

Hope they will fix soon.
December 05, 2015, 04:42:00 AM
I discovered that, when you take a look at: https://adbit.co/websites then as example faucets - there are not all faucet listed i think 1/10 of all Faucets where listed - eventually they migrate not all the sites...

edit: Thank you!

edit2: open a ticket: https://adbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
December 05, 2015, 04:33:59 AM
Carlos L. hasn't been here since July, if you're expecting a response here you're looking in the wrong place.
It looks like they just launched the new interface and are encountering some troubles, per twitter, I'd try to reach out on either their Twitter or Facebook pages to see what they can do for you.

https://twitter.com/AdBitOfficial
https://www.facebook.com/AdBitOfficial
December 05, 2015, 03:50:05 AM
Hi

Activity: 28
December 04, 2015, 08:40:47 PM
Please fix the bug and give me my 0.1 BTC back. I was having more than 0.1 BTC in my account before new AdBit. Please fix the bug and give me my bitcoin.

account email: [email protected]

GIVE ME MY 0.1 BITCOIN BACK, THANK YOU.

Will edit this message after the fix.
Same problem. Balance: 0 BTC. Money has gone(.
Activity: 32
December 04, 2015, 08:16:41 PM
Please fix the bug and give me my 0.1 BTC back. I was having more than 0.1 BTC in my account before new AdBit. Please fix the bug and give me my bitcoin.

account email: [email protected]

GIVE ME MY 0.1 BITCOIN BACK, THANK YOU.

Will edit this message after the fix.
Pages:
Jump to: