Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 3. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
Health service protocol projects have always been projects that have high enthusiasm in every launch, because there are so many people who need them to build their lives to be healthier, and combined with blockchain technology, I think this project will have a special place in the future
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
does anyone know when did omnitude presale happened and how much had it raised, i think its a good project, but i wanna know how is other people think of it

Think they struggle in the end, heard they turned down a lot fo money really that wanted some discounts. Not sure I am keen on the airdrop plan , that seems to have killed the price.  On the business side seems they have done well in Malta with transport and others
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
does anyone know when did omnitude presale happened and how much had it raised, i think its a good project, but i wanna know how is other people think of it
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
Interesting project who have not beat about the bush on regulations, have gone to Wyoming and got the docs and regs done. I like the business model and the way the mining works and think there is a good chance of building a good community and network here whee others have tried and failed/
Good team overall with some good experience. I like to see the irish guy involved as he is good
Hope they can get out of the gates in the current environment on raises as its a project that deserves a good crack of the whip to get it moving
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
What will happen with the price of token after the token sale? Will it apprecaite?
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
August 21, 2018, 01:09:09 PM
One of the main utility of CPX is to process payments between patients and doctors fast and easy. Users can pay for medical services rendered by physicians using CPX through their Universal Lobby and gain cashback points that can earn them more CPX down the line.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
CareParrot looks to build a protocol that could serve as a secure portal where doctors and patients can engage without intermediaries. CareParrot plans to benefit the community for their participation in their healthcare solution.
copper member
Activity: 39
August 10, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: