Pages:
Author

Topic: ----- - page 11. (Read 1657 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
the project is really great medical descriptions about the patienst will be more accessible through the use of the application they have provided . Now the patients or the family members of the patients can now monitor the medical test or any medicine used during the confinement . It is really great i hope for the success of Medica.AI
wow!!! it seems that medica.ai has a great and promising offers to the netizen. if we ever join in this project, is our account can transfer to one of my family members?
Activity: 29
October 15, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
medica has a great, promising and clear vision to have a comprehensive and agnostic healthcare platform, blending blockchain and software solutions that enable improved outcomes not only for patients but also to the healthcare providers.
truth! the team are really amazing to come up with this kind of vision. in addition to that, the team also create an open and distributed data marketplace for patients to monetize access to their data and allow healthcare providers and research organizations to seamlessly and cost-effectively access pertinent medical data in a trust-less environment. isn't it amazing and one of a kind?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 14, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
through the help of medica.ai, patients will have the ability to monetize their data through the medica token incentive structure and application interfaces.
This is very interesting project and honestly speaking all the project that has the concept and ideas about health issues is very near in my heart,  because I do believe that there are exciting project and the mayor will come.
Activity: 27
October 15, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
One of the benefits that we could get from medica is the convenience of accessing patients data for similar outcomes as comparative analysis, supplementing treatment and rest assured that patient's data is secured!

Who can conveniently access the patient's data? I bet, it's not that public because if you are the patient, you don't want everyone to get a peak of your sensitive health info.

exactly!.....that thing was from the Doctor's part based on their white paper...if that is the scenario, that means there's no reason not to give the exact diagnosis if they do have an accurate and similar data... and this made possible by means of medica!....congratulations in advance medica!....we are so excited with your success!
Activity: 59
October 12, 2018, 11:36:26 AM
making priority to the health of every netizen really is an amazing one! kudos to the team and developers behind this project you're really one of a kind. i am hoping that your project will hit a big success in the near future!
Activity: 27
October 15, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
medica.ai project are not only secured but also reliable by utilizing blockchain and software, healthcare providers get near-instant access to medical records of new patients, potentially saving billion of dollars per year in fines associated with data breaches.
exactly!.in addition to that, the community will enjoy a 24/7 customer service from medica via app or from their website for immediate appointments and access anywhere in the world!.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2018, 11:58:04 PM
One of the benefits that we could get from medica is the convenience of accessing patients data for similar outcomes as comparative analysis, supplementing treatment and rest assured that patient's data is secured!

Who can conveniently access the patient's data? I bet, it's not that public because if you are the patient, you don't want everyone to get a peak of your sensitive health info.
Activity: 32
October 12, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
hi admin! what this new project is all about? any video presentation about the services they offer? and benefits as well? thanks for answering in my inquiries!
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 03:18:14 PM
through the help of medica.ai, patients will have the ability to monetize their data through the medica token incentive structure and application interfaces.
This project brings so much joy  and its amazing at the same time. I well continuously following this project. The structure of the development is quite simply and for the popularity rating this help the project more. If they will launched some camping absolutely this make things more  easrier profitable.
Activity: 59
October 14, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
what are the features of this medica.ai project? how can it help us, is there any benefits, rewards or bonuses that we can get? what are those? kindly educate me further about this platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
October 12, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
Decent project. Anyway, well decorated. But even here there are a lot of projects dedicated to medical topics. To attract the interest of a large number of investors, it must be unique, it must stand out among the rest of such projects. What do you think?
Activity: 141
October 12, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
the project is really great medical descriptions about the patienst will be more accessible through the use of the application they have provided . Now the patients or the family members of the patients can now monitor the medical test or any medicine used during the confinement . It is really great i hope for the success of Medica.AI
Activity: 56
October 12, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
where exactly this medica.ai will operate? are this available in all countries? i hope so! because it will help lots of people in the near future!! and no doubt this will become a success and hit on the top of the market!!!!
Activity: 18
October 12, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
Medica platform do have a very nice concept. I was totally impressed while reading informations about this project and your mission captured my attention. But why do some people making an accusation that this project is a scam? I'm so bothered about it. Even though you have the best concept and the most reliable team, having a scam accusation will make a huge impact on your reputation.. I just hope these people will stop posting those things here and even in the bounty thread if they dont have any proof to show..
Activity: 60
October 12, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
what benefits can we get in joining in this new project? is there any bonuses or rewards can we get in recommending this project to my family and friends?
Activity: 63
October 12, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
good to know that the team come up with this brilliant idea to think of the health of the netizen in the community. for sure that this will patronized not only in the country where it operates but soon become even globally.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important Medica details on ICO Champs Now..
Activity: 66
October 12, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
Do you have bounty program?

Very soon, just wait for the announcement.
we will wait for it! looking forward for your updates about the date of your bounty. hoping also for more surprises when we become part of your project.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
In the above thread, there are many company labels such as crypto bank, care credit, IDATA and others whether these companies really work there with Medika.ai, can that be proven?
Activity: 143
October 08, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
Comment on. Why you removed your directors (LING and GUSTAVE) from your site?
Pages:
Jump to: