Pages:
Author

Topic: ... - page 2. (Read 644 times)

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
You wrote "Speed is important, because the value of cryptocurrency constantly switches every second. In CryptoFreelancer, transactions can be completed no more than 60 seconds,
tenth times faster than the bitcoin network. "And how did you test it?

Of course, we have tested it. The math is simple the block time is 60 sec moreover the funds get available just after one confirmation
copper member
October 27, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
For all the details found in this ad, it is the same one that produced FSScoin, FreedPay and LancerBit
all these projects were abandoned

Hey, I can understand your frustration may be you have invested in one of the said above coins or may be not, the concepts of each coin you have mentioned doesn't even match with us. You can compare our Roadmap or ANN with them we have not compromised anywhere. I am not trying to convince you, instead I wish to make you very clear that we are taking the project as passion, so passion is a never ending thing. Our aim of the project is to create a freelancer platform with Crypto as a payment gateway, so in this long run you will understand our project is top notch with most care to our users  & investors.
copper member
October 27, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
Freelancing platforms will have a space, but the key to success in this area will more be about not being selfish and instead deliver tremendous value to users.
Hello, I do agree with your comment. However we are working in the same path such that every single user of us are benefited .
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
October 26, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
For all the details found in this ad, it is the same one that produced FSScoin, FreedPay and LancerBit
all these projects were abandoned
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
October 26, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
You wrote "Speed is important, because the value of cryptocurrency constantly switches every second. In CryptoFreelancer, transactions can be completed no more than 60 seconds,
tenth times faster than the bitcoin network. "And how did you test it?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
October 26, 2018, 03:17:25 PM
Freelancing platforms will have a space, but the key to success in this area will more be about not being selfish and instead deliver tremendous value to users.
copper member
October 26, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: