Pages:
Author

Topic: ­­­ - page 2. (Read 3190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
November 05, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
when the ISP guy came to install my internet i told him to go check out "what is bitcoin" on youtube Tongue

He works at an ISP, how could he not have seen all those bitcoins floating by?

it would seem lots of poeple have missed the bitcoins floating by

Yep. Just last week I ran into a young guy studying IT who had never heard of it.
If it's still not on a lot of IT people's radar - then it's really still quite an underground thing.

Yeah, to read spec, you'd think everyone in the world already heard about, bought, and abandoned Bitcoin. But no.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 05, 2011, 10:10:24 PM
when the ISP guy came to install my internet i told him to go check out "what is bitcoin" on youtube Tongue

Yep. Just last week I ran into a young guy studying IT who had never heard of it.
If it's still not on a lot of IT people's radar - then it's really still quite an underground thing.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
November 05, 2011, 10:06:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
November 05, 2011, 10:05:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
November 05, 2011, 09:59:47 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
November 05, 2011, 09:56:32 PM
Any attempt is a good attempt in my opinion!
I think that more people should be making videos and other promotional items Smiley

-Jon
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 05, 2011, 09:41:00 PM
it's good that more people are doing this but... do you want 100% honest feedback?

you know when you go to the cinema and the movie is so corny, so cheesy that you want to sink down in your seat and hide your face in embarrassment?

that's how i felt about the voice in your video and had to switch it off after just a few seconds.

Yes.

Edit: I see the hidden message. I like to be private.

i understand. but there are plenty of computer-generated voices that don't sound like a transformer from a 12-year-old's dvd collection.

the feeling would be similar to driving around with my car windows down playing justin bieber loudly on the stereo.

sorry to be so upfront: you can choose to be insulted or you could consider for a moment that i may not be alone in my thinking.

I am not insulted. Thank you.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
November 05, 2011, 09:40:34 PM
First of all - nice to hear from you again, Alpha.  Second, you are clearly Art Bell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2011, 09:39:04 PM
it's good that more people are doing this but... do you want 100% honest feedback?

you know when you go to the cinema and the movie is so corny, so cheesy that you want to sink down in your seat and hide your face in embarrassment?

that's how i felt about the voice in your video and had to switch it off after just a few seconds.

Yes.

i understand. but there are plenty of computer-generated voices that don't sound like a transformer from a 12-year-old's dvd collection.

the feeling would be similar to driving around with my car windows down playing justin bieber loudly on the stereo.

sorry to be so upfront: you can choose to be insulted or you could consider for a moment that i may not be alone in my thinking.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
November 05, 2011, 09:37:33 PM
Why the fuck did you add a PGP signature to that video?
November 05, 2011, 09:32:31 PM

Yes.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2011, 09:31:29 PM

November 05, 2011, 09:24:15 PM
­

Pages:
Jump to: