Pages:
Author

Topic: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- - page 2. (Read 383 times)

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I don't think this is the right thread for your topic. Services seems like the right board for this thread since you might find the agents that you are looking for quickly which is why I recommend shifting this topic to that board asap.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Support/ Owners negative comment from other gambling sites coming in 3, 2...

If you are not ready with any feedback, dont even create or announce your project/offer anywhere. Positive or negative feedback comes anywhere, it is common thing in this online world. Big trusted site is even getting negative feedback as well, but they do really like negative feedback as long as the feedback is real.
Back to your offer, you say that an operator may earn up to $20k USD/week. How it can be possible? Mind to give details?
The site you are referring to is not even showing that the site have good amount of bankroll. Why? It has so bad translation, I can say that the translated mode is using google translate only.
The site is already on English language when i tried to check it out yet you can change it into other language as well can be seen on top right.

About feedbacks, dont know why he dont welcome communities reactions/opinions about the site? and i dont see the point why he can already make calculations when it comes to weekly profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Both positive and negative feedbacks are instruments for advancement of your project so when ever you receive one just work on the area mentioned and improve your services, just be focus on improvement and with time the feedback will lead to your sites becoming one of the best. Good luck on your project.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

If you are not ready with any feedback, dont even create or announce your project/offer anywhere. Positive or negative feedback comes anywhere, it is common thing in this online world. Big trusted site is even getting negative feedback as well, but they do really like negative feedback as long as the feedback is real.
Back to your offer, you say that an operator may earn up to $20k USD/week. How it can be possible? Mind to give details?
The site you are referring to is not even showing that the site have good amount of bankroll. Why? It has so bad translation, I can say that the translated mode is using google translate only.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Is it a job position or you are looking for buyers to sell a script?
Sorry your username got me confused :-)

Cheers
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pages:
Jump to: