Pages:
Author

Topic: ! - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 03, 2019, 10:35:49 AM
Let Satoshi Nakamoto lives his own life. We don't need to know who he is or if he is dead. Let the legendary creator lives in the History. Why would Satoshi Nakamoto work on an ETC hardfork?
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 03, 2019, 09:43:47 AM
As far as I know, McAffe told that he has met Nakamoto and is going to reveal its personality in the nearest future. It would be very interesting to know his or her story of inventing Bitcoin and emotions when BTC crossed the bar of 20k USD per coin. Cannot wait to see this revealed.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 03, 2019, 09:32:49 AM
Do you mind sharing on what part of your investigation (or cite some facts you gathered) that leads you to the conclusion that Satoshi Nakamoto is Dexaran which you said that is "one of many" pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. I find this topic interesting and I want to believe but we want some facts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 03, 2019, 09:19:53 AM
Looks like the thread starter has very cleverly tried to shill his project/ico that is callisto network while using the title and topic of a hot crypto community question, i do not think the community here is naive that much to not spot the shilled project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
May 03, 2019, 09:16:00 AM
I really can't understand that why you're so obsessed about Satoshi Nakamoto. He is here or not it really doesn't matter. We have to focus the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain techs. Let go him.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 03, 2019, 09:10:49 AM
BTCSatoshi Nakamoto is working among usBTC

This post is not focused on revealing the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. Nor does it say whether he is an American / Japanese citizen.
If what you are looking for are mere speculations about "which" human is Satoshi, this post is not for you.

Special thanks to R.A. - J.M. - O.K. - A.P.  - C.G - M.S.

What this post is going to relieve is the pseudonym (or one of the many) that Satoshi Nakamoto currently uses.
The story of the hero who disappears leaving wisdom behind is charming, but it is not real. Satoshi continues to work and developing (thanks lord) inside the crypto-world. His most recent work focuses on one of the pillars of what he considers fundamental, decentralization.

Its goal is to achieve an ecosystem that is self-regulated, self-balanced and self-financed. It is a fully decentralized and democratic ecosystem in which all the participants have the power to decide and vote, not just the dominant members of it.

This investigation is based on tons of hours of working, researching, asking, investigating and connecting with the right people and keeping confidential all the information provided. It is a work of almost three years with a group of 9 people with more than 17 years experience in the field.

If you have read this far, it is because you are interested in knowing "What is he doing?" Over "Who is he?".

His pseudonym is Dexaran. Under this pseudonym, he is responsible for Ethereum-CommonWealth, creator of an ERC standard and the Co-Founder of Callisto.Network (CLO).

His teammates denied the relationship between Dexaran-Satoshi and or automatically blocked all communications at the time of asking them some questions about it. Only one person inside Callisto.Network spoke with us and confirmed "his similarities."

Meanwhile, in the shadows, Satoshi Nakamoto aka Dexaran continues to focus on creating a new rule-changing system.

R.T.T.

Satoshi Nakamoto would never work with such frauds. And this forum is not a place to spread such misguiding information.
I can't be sure about Dexaran or the Callisto.Network and their involvement in this fraud but anyone spreading this fake information should be treated with extreme caution.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 09:00:41 AM
Where did you get this info? Post some source!
What would you classify as a source? Why wouldn't this post be a source?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
May 03, 2019, 08:58:54 AM
I will follow this topic to find out the truth of this story
This could be interesting  Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 03, 2019, 06:55:06 AM
Satoshi is dead!!! Cry Cry Cry

Where did you get this info? Post some source!
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
May 02, 2019, 09:19:54 PM
!
Pages:
Jump to: