Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 10:25:19 AM
I have a problem mining this coin with mpos pool. My miner is having a hashrate and mining seems good but I have those messages :
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 3 interrupted
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
Plus I can't see my hashrate on the pool website, like if I weren't mining.

I'm not sure but I think that's a bug from the pool. Could you guys help me with this ?
I wish I could support this coin by mining.

I'll try to contact the Creator of the pool to clarify the situation.
Activity: 7
June 15, 2019, 01:05:25 AM
I have a problem mining this coin with mpos pool. My miner is having a hashrate and mining seems good but I have those messages :
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 3 interrupted
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
Plus I can't see my hashrate on the pool website, like if I weren't mining.

I'm not sure but I think that's a bug from the pool. Could you guys help me with this ?
I wish I could support this coin by mining.
Activity: 39
June 14, 2019, 02:16:04 PM
Do you have a block explorer??

In progress.

Development takes a time. Hope you will follow a roadmap. Besides development promotion is necessary too.
copper member
Activity: 322
June 13, 2019, 01:38:53 PM
A new coin with PoS mining. It is good for miners. It is important to create ecosystem. Waiting for development.

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.

Fair point.
At the moment I'm doing the project alone, and in addition to development, i have to deal with many other things.
There is not enough time for everything at once.
I hope there will be a good team in the process of development.

Many people check the development of the project according the social networks. They see how active they are. They check the interest of community according the official thread at Bitcointalk.
June 13, 2019, 05:37:42 AM

In progress.
Activity: 42
June 13, 2019, 01:39:51 AM
June 13, 2019, 12:08:10 AM
For every product it is necessary to have an active development. It is important to develop the infractructure and create new products.

Absolutely agree!
Work on it.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 02:31:47 PM
For every product it is necessary to have an active development. It is important to develop the infractructure and create new products.
copper member
Activity: 187
June 11, 2019, 01:27:18 PM
A new coin with PoS mining. It is good for miners. It is important to create ecosystem. Waiting for development.

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.

If you judge a project by his first days, you'll miss so much things. Before you can have hundreds of apples every year, your apple tree starts as a stupid little seed. If you want an apple tree, go buy some Bitcoin.

There are so many cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin. Investors and traders must have a choice. And now the choice is big.
June 11, 2019, 09:11:24 AM

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.

Fair point.
At the moment I'm doing the project alone, and in addition to development, i have to deal with many other things.

yes, but there is no a single line commit for a month. I don't know what is your development style, but considering you are doing some development, you should commit at least once per several days, otherwise you always risk to lose you changes. team could be built around the core, and you are supposed to be core, but you need to show you are capable doing so first.

Thanks for the feedback!

this project will end up being forgotten because it has no development and the miners are the first to lose interest because whatever the coin without exchange nothing is worth

Listing in progress.

I do not have interest that this coin disappears because  I mining and I continue the wait...

My project is long-term. Has a strategy. There is no purpose a quick profit.
June 11, 2019, 08:38:55 AM
I'm having some troubles with cudaminer on my Geforce 1060. It says that I miss MSVCR100.dll, but I have visual c++ and my graphic card drivers updated. Can you guys suggest me an other miner software ? Or a solution ?
Edit : I found a solution with a more recent cc/cuda, but I can't see my Hashrate on the pool, like if I wasn't mining. Any idea ?

"[2019-06-11 15:01:01] Stratum connection interrupted"
Activity: 452
June 11, 2019, 07:30:06 AM
I do not have interest that this coin disappears because  I mining and I continue the wait...
Activity: 452
June 11, 2019, 07:27:32 AM
this project will end up being forgotten because it has no development and the miners are the first to lose interest because whatever the coin without exchange nothing is worth
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 11, 2019, 05:58:07 AM

Fair point.

yes, but there is no a single line commit for a month. I don't know what is your development style, but considering you are doing some development, you should commit at least once per several days, otherwise you always risk to lose you changes. team could be built around the core, and you are supposed to be core, but you need to show you are capable doing so first.
June 11, 2019, 03:04:58 AM

If you judge a project by his first days, you'll miss so much things. Before you can have hundreds of apples every year, your apple tree starts as a stupid little seed. If you want an apple tree, go buy some Bitcoin.

Thanks!
June 11, 2019, 02:52:04 AM

June 11, 2019, 02:24:33 AM

Fair point.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 11, 2019, 01:27:30 AM

June 11, 2019, 12:08:57 AM
any new updates about this project?

Coming soon.

Welcome!
copper member
Activity: 8
June 10, 2019, 04:49:51 PM
any new updates about this project?
Pages:
Jump to: