Pages:
Author

Topic: :):) - page 2. (Read 789 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 12, 2019, 02:55:59 PM
Hi guys, I don’t quite understand how the discount will be calculated, please tell me. Huh
Activity: 48
July 12, 2019, 02:50:05 PM
Where will the first batch of tokens be sent? As I understand it, they will go on development. Confirm if I understood correctly from the description.
Yes, you are completely right. I read in a white paper that: An initial stock of 1 million will be used for airdrops, bounties, weekly tasks and further development. Here everything is correctly described. In general, I recommend WhitePeper to study in more detail. There are all the nuances painted.
Activity: 49
July 12, 2019, 02:46:34 PM
Good evening. What are the possibilities of using a token on this platform?
Everything is so beautifully decorated, causes pleasant emotions.  Wink
I read that the token will be used for standard purposes: to receive products, to receive discounts & deals, to vote for important
decisions regarding the project and more.
I agree that the design is quite pleasant to the eye. White paper too!
Where will the first batch of tokens be sent? As I understand it, they will go on development. Confirm if I understood correctly from the description.
Activity: 48
July 12, 2019, 02:41:14 PM
I read that the token will be used for standard purposes: to receive products, to receive discounts & deals, to vote for important
decisions regarding the project and more.
I agree that the design is quite pleasant to the eye. White paper too!
Activity: 49
July 12, 2019, 02:38:15 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 11, 2019, 06:31:05 PM
By considering the convenience of use and the consumption of less gas, there are two methods to trigger mining, however the coins must be in the wallet for 48 hours (2 days). After the criteria is met, mining is triggered by either:Sending a transaction to your own address with any amount of STAKD or using website to interact with the smart contract, The website will also contain a simple dashboard, that will show the coins age and a mining calculator.Users will get 90% of the PoS rewards, the remaining 10% of the reward will go to the treasury.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
July 11, 2019, 03:55:11 PM
This looks suspicious:
Distribution of tokens
1,000,000 Initial supply
10,000,000 Total supply
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 11, 2019, 03:26:25 PM
 Shocked
Pages: