Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 2. (Read 187 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 27, 2021, 09:31:11 AM
You don't expect every traders to be that pro to develop their own working strategy. No man is an island, so every strategy is drawn from the context of other strategies. You need to know how strategy works inorder to develop your own. Just like Bitcoin and it's interface, altocoins are developed from such concept, alining to the close context and interface of Bitcoin which is the foundation of other cryptocurrencies.

Buying already made strategy is not the best but it can also contribute to one success which can be modified to suit one's trading challenges. Trading strategies can help traders to make good profits from the market but is not the ultimate requirement for a successful journey. Discipline, experience and trading psychology all help to build a wonder trading career without relying most on the strategy in particular. Every successful traders surely as stories of the tough and slim time of their career

i'm actually one of those who only copied strategies from someone who did some tutorials in the past and then gradually i learned that it doesn't work all the time. but that strategy that i followed was the basis of what how i'm trading, his concept is still a reference particularly the RSI, Concavity and Logarithmic Moving Average. the very basic strategy turned into complex over time because of the free strategy that is introduced to me.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
June 27, 2021, 09:20:45 AM
I think for those who are really serious and want to improve their skills in mastering trading strategies that are not a waste of time. because for me they have been aware of the calculations and the benefits they get from it. It's just that for those who don't want to understand more about trading strategies, they think it's a waste of time and money.
everyone has a different way of thinking. depends on our capacity to understand how important and useful trading strategies are.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
June 27, 2021, 09:16:24 AM
A strategy is a pattern that you can follow in order to make a profit, but that does not mean that all strategies are a waste of time. You must understand how the market works so that you can make the most of these strategies. For example, the average price of the dollar is not a fading strategy.

In general, buying bots that promise to do everything and you earn money is a real waste of money.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
June 27, 2021, 08:52:13 AM
You don't expect every traders to be that pro to develop their own working strategy. No man is an island, so every strategy is drawn from the context of other strategies. You need to know how strategy works inorder to develop your own. Just like Bitcoin and it's interface, altocoins are developed from such concept, alining to the close context and interface of Bitcoin which is the foundation of other cryptocurrencies.

Buying already made strategy is not the best but it can also contribute to one success which can be modified to suit one's trading challenges. Trading strategies can help traders to make good profits from the market but is not the ultimate requirement for a successful journey. Discipline, experience and trading psychology all help to build a wonder trading career without relying most on the strategy in particular. Every successful traders surely as stories of the tough and slim time of their career
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
June 27, 2021, 07:57:57 AM
In general, 99% of successful crypto traders are unlikely to sell their strategies. Because their strategies are their earnings. Why should they breed competitors? They are doing well even without selling the strategy. They know how to make money, why do they need these extra worries in the form of sales. Every successful trader knows the value of his trading strategy. He knows what he had to go through, all these nerves, loss of money, numerous hours spent on charts. He knows the true value of his secrets.

Well if you think about it, it should be the total opposite actually. Given we believe the markets work on the basis of supply and demand, If "strategy A" gives out a buy signal and 1000 people follow it and start buying, it should create buy pressure in the market no? 1 person vs 1000 should actually increase the odds of that strategy actually working out, why do people think it's otherwise and a good "strategy" should be kept a secret? If you think logically about it, it should be the total opposite. Just like a pump and dump group, There is a logical answer behind why these strategies don't work out when the public starts following them, I will hold the answer for now and wait for other people to see if they can come up with an answer.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
June 27, 2021, 07:12:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: