Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 2. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
July 15, 2021, 07:53:24 AM
although for now bitcoin has not become a mainstream currency, but at least bitcoin has reached its peak, and the person who issued bitcoin, now must be smiling, and happy, because the bitcoin he created is not in vain, and can benefit others, this is a very extraordinary achievement, built from scratch, there are certainly many who laugh, no one cares, some even say it's a scam, but the evidence is real, until now its existence can still be enjoyed by all users..
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2021, 07:44:46 AM
In the first two quarters of this year,we were expecting Bitcoin to be massively adopted by institutional investors and big corporations.Then Elon Musk started trolling BTC,the Bitcoin price crashed and all the institutional investors,that were showing interest in BTC simply stopped expressing interest for BTC. Grin
I know that Bitcoin adoption won't be a steady and predictable process.There will be huge obstacles and there will be times,when many companies and people will dump Bitcoin.

It's not trolling, it's manipulation, you make his actions look like it's to be taken lightly which shouldn't be. Also, we just have to wait for this so called adoption because it will come in due time, think of this time as a slack for the people to get in while it's not yet too late because the prices will only go up much more than just a 100k and will only have more financial institutions adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
July 15, 2021, 07:33:24 AM
Too bad that I only know about bitcoin back in 2013 but never got curious enough to do some research about it although I don't have much technical knowledge back then and I don't have money to buy my own bitcoin back then and I was still in 8th grade and playing games is the biggest priority back then. I think that the image accompanying the post is a pretty good one because it basically tells how stupid people are for doubting how bitcoin works and how it can change their lives.
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
July 15, 2021, 07:15:12 AM
Great so I'm part of the nerdy drug dealer stereotype apparently as it was some time around 2012-2013 I would have actually taken notice of Bitcoin, and then finally signing up here in early 2013.

We've all been through a lot with Bitcoin, and it is quite surprising if you take a moment, and look back at what effect it has had on the world. People often talk about Bitcoin being unsuccessful as a mainstream currency, but I would argue that its already achieved what it was setup to do. Prove to people that you don't need to rely on a third party to manage your funds, and you can dictate your own freedom.

After more than a hundred years Bitcoin rules the universal monetary system. All the planets allied with Earth use bitcoin to send fund back and forth among each other at the speed of light via the Lightning Solar Powered Network.
I understand this was a joke, but my immersion, and wishful thinking got ruined when you hinted at other planets being colonized by year 2140. Otherwise, I'm with you Wink
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
July 15, 2021, 07:07:50 AM
In the first two quarters of this year,we were expecting Bitcoin to be massively adopted by institutional investors and big corporations.Then Elon Musk started trolling BTC,the Bitcoin price crashed and all the institutional investors,that were showing interest in BTC simply stopped expressing interest for BTC. Grin
I know that Bitcoin adoption won't be a steady and predictable process.There will be huge obstacles and there will be times,when many companies and people will dump Bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
July 15, 2021, 06:47:59 AM
2140Nobody uses fiat money anymore

After more than a hundred years Bitcoin rules the universal monetary system. All the planets allied with Earth use bitcoin to send fund back and forth among each other at the speed of light via the Lightning Solar Powered Network.

Add that to the list, please.  Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
July 15, 2021, 06:27:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: