Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 2. (Read 280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
June 16, 2022, 06:53:48 AM
Binance is increasingly turning into a corporation with a technological and banking bias. I still remember those times when a lot of people were skeptical and distrustful of the then new exchange, which was manifested in distancing themselves from Binance. Who would have thought that after some time Binance would firmly take a leading position in the industry and begin to expand into new areas. And now a selfish question: if Binance launches its "tentacles" farther, does it mean that in the future bnb is waiting for growth and you can invest in it in order to earn money? It seems to me that the potential is very good because of the reliability and prospects.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
June 16, 2022, 04:11:58 AM
CZ is certainly a very inteligent person and he is expanding his industry everywhere.
Ambitious as hell, too, I'd say.  Kind of reminds me of Jeff Bezos or whoever's been running Google for the past 10 years, because with all the irons Binance has in the fire it looks like he's trying to build an empire.  I'd bet most people are unaware of what Binance is right now (at least those not into crypto), but if they continue at this rate they might be a household name in a few years.  Crazy.

I would love to spend my crypto when ordering a taxi ride or some food.
Lol, you must have a lot of it then.  As for me, there's no way I'd want to spend bitcoin on a taxi ride--assuming I rode in taxis, which I don't--when I could spend the rapidly-inflating dollars in my pocket instead.  True, bitcoin just took a big hit compared to fiat, but I'm confident that the long-term trend is upward for bitcoin and the opposite for fiat.

But hey, to each his own.  Bitcoin was created to be used as money, so I've got no gripe with anyone who wants to spend it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 728
June 16, 2022, 01:53:01 AM
Or more like CZ is a very business-minded person. He's always busy looking around finding what others are doing that he might want to do himself.

Everything started as a simple and user-friendly exchange with Binance. Binance DEx was then invented. And then he added futures, derivatives, P2P, OTC, and so on. Eventually, he made his own blockchain and coin. Seeing there's not much competition against USDT, he also made his own BUSD. He, then, ventured into DeFi as well offering loans, yield opportunities, and others. He also made Binance an IDO platform during the height of IDOs. Binance also has Binance smart pool for miners. He also issued his own Binance Visa card. And he also got into the NFT thing. I'm excited what other offers CZ has in store for us. Perhaps we might finally order some Binance lemonade from CZ soon, who knows?
Honestly he have nothing to lose to adopt any hypes in crypto space to his exchange, but what I'm disagree with his move is he only want to take an advantage for him and his exchange e.g. Binance without think the risk of it.

They're known as friendly exchange without need to perform KYC, but after SEC investigate his exchange, he forced to ask all clients KYC or his exchanges will be in trouble.

DEX is decentralized exchanges and doesn't need to give any personal information, but they're ask user to create accounts, can't use Tor etc that's kill the purpose of DEX.

It's more terrible he's creating his own chain and coin that run in centralized way, honestly both BNB and BUSD doesn't have any use cases, the price is just depend on the exchanges reputation. If Binance fall, we will see the another LUNA and UST crash.

Before add IDO, DEFI and NFT, honestly he need to think twice since he's high likely will add shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
June 16, 2022, 12:00:08 AM
CZ is certainly a very inteligent person and he is expanding his industry everywhere.

Or more like CZ is a very business-minded person. He's always busy looking around finding what others are doing that he might want to do himself.

Everything started as a simple and user-friendly exchange with Binance. Binance DEx was then invented. And then he added futures, derivatives, P2P, OTC, and so on. Eventually, he made his own blockchain and coin. Seeing there's not much competition against USDT, he also made his own BUSD. He, then, ventured into DeFi as well offering loans, yield opportunities, and others. He also made Binance an IDO platform during the height of IDOs. Binance also has Binance smart pool for miners. He also issued his own Binance Visa card. And he also got into the NFT thing. I'm excited what other offers CZ has in store for us. Perhaps we might finally order some Binance lemonade from CZ soon, who knows?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
June 15, 2022, 05:03:50 PM
This is very interesting

I would love to spend my crypto when ordering a taxi ride or some food.

I haven't tried binance pay, but it is restricted to verified binance users.
So you probably will be paying your rides with your binance wallet balance.

It is not that bad, as I wouldn't be putting a lot of money for small purchases and rides anyway.

One tying that intrigues me are the tax issues. Technically,  you have to pay axes when buy services or any other stuff with cryptocurrencies.  If you are verified and identified, the usage of this binance pay can lead to some tax issues in some countries.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
June 15, 2022, 04:53:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: