Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 3. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 136
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 23, 2022, 07:18:19 AM
Merchant Machine analysts conducted a study among 50 countries and identified the top 10 among them, leading in the use of cryptocurrencies.

The Global Adoption of Crypto Payments

Ukraine was in second place, the United States naturally in first place:

The study included 6 items, including the number of crypto owners, the percentage of the total population of the country, the DeFi index, the number of cryptomats, how many different enterprises have added bitcoin as a means of payment, and the volume of search queries on the Internet.

Also in the same study is a table with an increase in the number of people owning cryptocurrency. The top 10 includes mainly countries in Africa and South America.

This is great for we Nigerians. Although the government isn't totally in support of cryptocurrency I love the way Nigerian are beginning to have more interest in cryptocurrency. If you look into the age of those investors the highest percentage of users are the youths which make the future brighter. I believe Nigeria can lead the entire African continent towards cryptocurrency acceptance.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
August 23, 2022, 06:52:39 AM
I would be really happy if there are around 160 million people being active cryptocurrency users in the countries that are shown on this list.
However, I don't believe that this data is accurate. Russia has more than 17 million crypto owners, but there are zero monthly search volumes of cryptocurrency terms. Maybe there Russians are too afraid to search for cryptocurrency related stuff on the internet.
USA has the most active crypto owners and the most crypto ATMs, but the amount of businesses accepting crypto payments is only 6.
That doesn't make any sense to me. The guys at Merchant Machine will have to reveal their information sources.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
August 23, 2022, 06:24:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: