Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ - page 4. (Read 1935 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
September 23, 2022, 07:10:21 PM
Are you sure about trading limit of 1400 dollar on kucoin? I made a search and couldn't find any official announcement.
Even if there's such a limit, it should be for trading cryptocurrencies with fiat and I don't think there's any limit for trading cryptocurrencies with cryptocurrencies.

$1400 is a limit for trading with fiat currencies, not cryptocurrencies. I didn't just clarify, but thanks for pointing it out.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 27, 2022, 03:28:56 PM
@Ratimov
I'm not sure if the three interrupted lines for AscendEX means it's a complicated situation or not, but I just created a test account and the minimum withdrawal limit seems to be a whopping 0.01BTC [screenshot]!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
September 26, 2022, 01:28:54 PM
Good work but you have missed Cointigers which also give you opportunity to deposit and withdraw without any kyc.
You may have missed one of the requirements written by OP, and that's that for exchange to end up on the list it has to be relevant and well known (beside being KYCless ofc). Imho Cointiger fails on that regard but let's wait for his opinion.

LOL billion-dollar top exchange located maybe in some chinese village garage, it has fake volume and unrealistic high amount of BTC withdrawal limit... scam just waiting to happen
I wouldn't call MEXC top exchange like @Ratimov (there are other things to consider other than inflated volume when deciding whether some exchange is "top") did but its not a bad place to trade wide selection of shitcoins, as that's whats its main role. And yeah, wouldn't trust them with amounts higher than a few thousands of dollars.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 25, 2022, 02:35:39 AM
Good work but you have missed Cointigers which also give you opportunity to deposit and withdraw without any kyc. USDT fee is 0.5$ minimum for Sol network and minimum trade is 10$
Xt exchange also gives you this opportunity without kyc but minimum withdraw is 55$ for Usdt but still other options available like Dash
September 23, 2022, 12:45:01 PM
You can't do anything on their US version website, but .com version still works fine, except for futures options that can't be used.
They are counting this as Level 1 verification and you can withdraw 2000 USD per day, even if you didn't pass any real verification.
For Level 1 you can't use fiat deposits and withdrawals, but I think it's the same for all other exchanges.
Each time you log in there would be asked a question to add phone number, but you don't have to do it.

I've never used the us version, I'm talking about the .com site. To get level 1 verification, which opens access to the withdrawal of $ 2000, you need to fill out the following things:

If such a registration fits into the category "without KYC", then okay, FTX then also fits.

I never heard of such thing that you need $10k to open account, and it's simply not true.

I checked, this applies to deposits and withdrawals through the bank, then the minimum amount is $ 10,000, but there are no restrictions for cryptocurrencies.

ExchangeWithdrawal limit
per day
Fee for
withdrawal BTC
Minimum
withdrawal BTC
Other restrictions
for users without KYC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bitfinex--- BTC0.0004 BTC5$Derivatives are not available, all operations with stablecoins and fiat

There is Bitcoin, monero and it works.

This is not the year 2015 to attribute the use of exchanges primarily to the availability of bitcoin and monero. A trade or exchange has only one advantage to use: if you have ancient shitcoins that are no longer on any top exchange, then such a crap is quite suitable for use.

Don't tell me that crap like MEXC or Ascendex you listed are ''good'' exchanges.

Yeah, it's very appropriate to compare a billion-dollar top exchange like MEXC to some dull low-liquid shit that is TradeOgre. Cheesy Of course, you don't have any intelligible justification why such an exchange as MEXC is crap.

This is not the topic with review about exchanges, just about ones that don't have mandatory kyc.

Read the OP carefully, it just said about listing well-known and large exchanges, and not all the shit in a row where there is no KYC:

Only well-known exchanges were used in the rating, I will not add here any nonameEX exchanges with very low liquidity and a meager set of instruments, since there is a high risk of scam.

I didn't make it my goal to create a thread by dumping all sorts of non-KYC exchanges, but thanks for mentioning Bitfinex, it was really helpful.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
September 24, 2022, 01:18:32 PM
I've never used the us version, I'm talking about the .com site. To get level 1 verification, which opens access to the withdrawal of $ 2000, you need to fill out the following things:
Like I said before, I never filled any of my real personal information and phone number field is empty, I never sent them any documents and I can still use ftx exchange perfectly normal for all crypto deposits and withdrawals.
They can ask whatever they want each time I log in but it's not mandatory for limited amounts up to $2000 per day.
They could change this at any time so I am not recommending anyone to use this method with larger amount of money.

Yeah, it's very appropriate to compare a billion-dollar top exchange like MEXC to some dull low-liquid shit that is TradeOgre. Cheesy Of course, you don't have any intelligible justification why such an exchange as MEXC is crap.
LOL billion-dollar top exchange located maybe in some chinese village garage, it has fake volume and unrealistic high amount of BTC withdrawal limit... scam just waiting to happen Roll Eyes
September 23, 2022, 10:34:21 AM
Best option is to using decentralized exchanges like Bisq, or other p2p exchanges, but I will name few more centralized exchanges that are not in your list.

If use the exchange for trading and speculation, then decentralized exchanges are not suitable for this, they cannot fully replace CEX exchanges.

FTX.com - Reliable exchange that can be used without KYC, but if I remember correctly limit was only $2,000.

No, on FTX without KYC, even a crypto address for a deposit cannot be created.

Bitfinex - Well known exchange that can be used without KYC but I can't remember limits.

This exchange has always been KYC oriented and requires a minimum of $10,000 to open an account.

TradeOgre - Smaller exchange but without KYC.

The most terrible exchange, which presents almost a continuous mountain of garbage, with the exception of some old cryptocurrencies (DOGE, ETH, LTC). There are no stablecoins or modern cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
September 24, 2022, 05:12:32 AM
$1400 is a limit for trading with fiat currencies, not cryptocurrencies. I didn't just clarify, but thanks for pointing it out.

https://i.imgur.com/xBLpMtd.jpg

Hold up. I think you missed the "available benefits for successful verification".

Quote from: Ratimov
If such a registration fits into the category "without KYC", then okay, FTX then also fits.

Looks like a soft kyc/verification to me, perhaps an honorable mention would be a better fit for ftx.com?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
September 23, 2022, 06:51:21 PM
ExchangeWithdrawal limit
per day
Fee for
withdrawal BTC
Minimum
withdrawal BTC
Other restrictions
for users without KYC
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
KuCoin1 BTC0.00002-0.0005 BTC0.0005 BTCDaily trading limit - $1400
Are you sure about trading limit of 1400 dollar on kucoin? I made a search and couldn't find any official announcement.
Even if there's such a limit, it should be for trading cryptocurrencies with fiat and I don't think there's any limit for trading cryptocurrencies with cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Cashback 15%
September 23, 2022, 11:13:13 AM
No, on FTX without KYC, even a crypto address for a deposit cannot be created.
Yes you can.
You can't do anything on their US version website, but .com version still works fine, except for futures options that can't be used.
They are counting this as Level 1 verification and you can withdraw 2000 USD per day, even if you didn't pass any real verification.
For Level 1 you can't use fiat deposits and withdrawals, but I think it's the same for all other exchanges.
Each time you log in there would be asked a question to add phone number, but you don't have to do it.

https://help.ftx.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027668192-Individual-Account-KYC

This exchange has always been KYC oriented and requires a minimum of $10,000 to open an account.
I never heard of such thing that you need $10k to open account, and it's simply not true.
Sure they can ask for KYC anytime, but that is not the point.
Bitfinex = Tether = USDT

The most terrible exchange, which presents almost a continuous mountain of garbage, with the exception of some old cryptocurrencies (DOGE, ETH, LTC). There are no stablecoins or modern cryptocurrencies.
There is Bitcoin, monero and it works.
Please don't tell me that crap like MEXC or Ascendex you listed are ''good'' exchanges.  Cheesy
This is not the topic with review about exchanges, just about ones that don't have mandatory kyc.
I don't recommend any exchanges I listed before, except Bisq and I clearly said that.
September 23, 2022, 07:04:25 AM
Why Poloniex is included in your list this exchange was a scam since 2017 and it must be removed from your list.

I have been using this exchange (albeit rarely) since 2020, no scams have been noticed. Withdrawals are seamless, so I don't understand what kind of scam you're talking about here. About changing passwords, 2FA, and other information. This is practiced by many exchanges, not only CoinEx. Any change of data, including IP and browser, may provoke a temporary blocking of the account and a requirement to pass KYC.
legendary
Cashback 15%
September 23, 2022, 09:49:12 AM
OP I think there are few more exchanges that can work without mandatory KYC verification, but there is always a risk they could ask for your documents anytime.
Best option is to using decentralized exchanges like Bisq, or other p2p exchanges, but I will name few more centralized exchanges that are not in your list.

FTX.com - Reliable exchange that can be used without KYC, but if I remember correctly limit was only $2,000.
Mandala - This exchange is using Binance Cloud and I think limit was 2 BTC.
Bitfinex - Well known exchange that can be used without KYC but I can't remember limits.
TradeOgre - Smaller exchange but without KYC.

There are few other small exchanges like Bilaxy, FMFW, BTSE, Nominex, Digifinex, but they are higher risk.
Other exchanges can be found on kycnot.me website:
https://kycnot.me/
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
September 23, 2022, 04:20:15 AM
This happens quite often if you use the OKX exchange strictly for depositing / withdrawing coins with small amounts, as an exchanger. The exchange does not like this and therefore may ask people to verify their phone number.
Probably what that happened. I deposit on the exchange frequently and of low amount like $40. Probably what that caused it. Many people will prefer to do it the way I did it too and a means it is very possible many people on OKX are doing KYC compulsorily.

I like OKX though, the exchange has high liquidity. But about the KYC, I will not advice anyone to believe on those centralized exchanges like I said before, your coins are with them, they can make it impossible for withdrawal until you provide KYC.

I remembered when Binance made KYC mandatory, I asked people on this forum if OKX is good. I joined OKX, thinking KYC would not be requested for, but I was forced to do KYC. That is the point.

It might be interesting also to add the counties which are blocked from trading on these exchanges as most of them are not allowing US citizens to do so.
That is US, they prefer to just trade on exchanges where only US customers are present, except those p2p exchanges. About including the countries where the exchanges are not allowed, the list can be very long and I do not think it is necessary for the OP to do that because it is not what we are talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
September 23, 2022, 03:04:25 AM
I use three of these platforms and it will be useful if you try the rest.
Which exchanges are closest to OKX since they have high liquidity rates, relatively fast orders (better than KuCoin and ByBit) with very low withdrawal fees.
It is good to mention that these platforms do not ask for KYC but it is better to avoid creating too many accounts because in the end they will close them and ask for it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
September 22, 2022, 08:05:52 PM
Why Poloniex is included in your list this exchange was a scam since 2017 and it must be removed from your list.

Poloniex has been bought by Circle in 2018, and then by Tron, dumping everyone from the former company and actually trying to play nice with the SEC. It's not that great of an exchange and still does some shady stuff but it's nothing like it was before during the "hack".

It might be interesting also to add the counties which are blocked from trading on these exchanges as most of them are not allowing US citizens to do so.

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
September 22, 2022, 07:36:10 PM

And take note of CoinEx exchange they are good site where you can trade without KYC but if you forgot your password and you are attempting to recover your account CoinEx will ask for KYC verification. I have issue recently with them all my mine coins are automatically transferred to their exchange(From ViaBTC to CoinEx) the problem is I'm planning to withdraw my funds from them but I can't able to login I don't know why but I'm sure my password is correct that is why I ended up using forgot password and it requires to pass KYC verification with your selfie including your fan sign that you are changing your password after giving them it changed and can able to login again.

So if you are using Coinex make sure that you are ready if this will happen to you the same as mine because KYC is required when resetting the password.
September 22, 2022, 03:40:56 PM
On OKX, i was able to use derivative trading, and able to withdraw to certain amount. I left the exchange for like a month or two. When I go back to the exchange, i deposited some amount of bitcoin. I converted it to USDT. A time came when I wanted to move the USDT to another address, i was asked to verified my mobile number. I was unable to withdraw until I was able to verify my mobile number. I wanted to create a thread about this some months ago when it happened, but i just think it is not necessary because it is still a centralized exchange.

This happens quite often if you use the OKX exchange strictly for depositing / withdrawing coins with small amounts, as an exchanger. The exchange does not like this and therefore may ask people to verify their phone number. Any centralized service is a risk, but  have not yet created a full-fledged DEX that would completely replace exchanges like OKX, so their use will still be relevant. But now it is already such a time that most crypto users are not at all embarrassed by KYC.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
September 22, 2022, 03:34:18 PM
They are all centralized exchanges, they can ask for KYC at anytime.

I use Huobi global and OKX among all.

I was unable to access Huobi global derivative trading until I did KYC. Maybe this has changed

On OKX, I was able to use derivative trading, and able to withdraw to certain amount. I left the exchange for like a month or two. When I went back to the exchange, I deposited some amount of bitcoin. I converted it to USDT. A time came when I wanted to move the USDT to another address, i was asked to verify my mobile number. I was unable to withdraw until I verified my mobile number. I wanted to create a thread about this some months ago when it happened, but I just thought it is not necessary because it is still a centralized exchange.

People should know that using centralized exchanges can come with some inconveniences too like freezing of your coins and blocking of your account. But even if this is not the main discussion of today, there is still the fact that they can freeze your account and demand for KYC compulsorily.
September 22, 2022, 03:23:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: