Pages:
Author

Topic: ... - page 3. (Read 4888 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2014, 01:51:53 PM
Your panicking after 1 FUCKING hour. This game is not for you noob. Leave the stock market alone too.

He is right to be concerned.

Long term support line on verge of being breached with 4 hour indicators all pointing down.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
May 11, 2014, 01:28:44 PM
I swear whenever I hold any Bitcoin it loses value instantaneously, it never makes profit anytime recently. I traded for $300 worth today and it went down $15 per Bitcoin within an hour! It's fucking aggravating.

Why can't it go up for once?

Your panicking after 1 FUCKING hour. This game is not for you noob. Leave the stock market alone too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2014, 01:02:44 PM
I swear whenever I hold any Bitcoin it loses value instantaneously, it never makes profit anytime recently. I traded for $300 worth today and it went down $15 per Bitcoin within an hour! It's fucking aggravating.

Here is a chart for you:

The chart is for my own use so isn't labelled, but unless you like being chopped around in a trending range or just playing a gambling guessing game, you shouldn't have went long yesterday. I am also looking to go long but will do so only when either the resistance line (currently at about $475) is breached or the support line (currently at around $280) is tested and shown to have held. The support and resistance trendlines I was referring to are indicated by the green dotted arrows mapping a potential 5 Wave form. If the resistance line (indicated by green arrows) were to be breached, then I would go long and if the trade were to go well, I would have a close eye on market action around about the uppermost resistance line shown on the chart.

You might notice that there is a rising support trendline coming up from bottom left of the map. This trendline dates back to early 2013 and was tested in Oct 2013 (Silk Road seizure) and again just a few weeks ago in early April 2014. You might also notice that Bitcoin would currently have to breach $425 for this trendline to be breached. If this happens, then that would be a shorting opportunity.....but don't short. If Bitcoin retracing $15 after you bought 0.75 coins today has caused you some grief, then I would suggest that shorting with leverage isn't for you!

Edit: That chart is old. Just looked at the up to date chart and that long term rising support line looks like it is definitely going to be breached at $428. Hold on to your hat!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
May 11, 2014, 12:59:42 PM

You bought in overbought territory on the 4-hour chart. Bad timing.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 12:53:36 PM
so much for the hodl strategy
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
May 11, 2014, 12:47:52 PM
Please sell so it will go up
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

^ Are you charging for lessons on how to be a noob ?
This sample lesson is too good to get for free. Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
May 11, 2014, 12:45:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: