Pages:
Author

Topic: .. - page 3. (Read 4950 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
August 14, 2014, 01:48:29 PM
Precisely... We all say we support BTC and they only way for it to reach those levels again, is for all of us to buy more now.

When everyone bought up the slack coins lying on exchanges, we would see a dramatic rise in the BTC price, and you would be doubling your money.  Grin

But yes.... Most are on the side line watching.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
August 14, 2014, 01:36:31 PM
Well this might just be the last biggest opportunity to buy cheap BTC  Grin

We so gonna kick our own ass, in a year from now, if we did not buy a few, when it was low.

When it was early days, most of us had the excuse, that we did not know about it. But now things have changed. It has shown that it can climb to $1000 and we still second guessing ourselves.

There are simply no change, that it would not go up again soon. {So hang in there and buy} Grin

people be bitchin and moanin that they couldnt buy cheap coins...then when the price dips,
they are too scared to pull the trigger.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
August 14, 2014, 01:31:00 PM
Well this might just be the last biggest opportunity to buy cheap BTC  Grin

We so gonna kick our own ass, in a year from now, if we did not buy a few, when it was low.

When it was early days, most of us had the excuse, that we did not know about it. But now things have changed. It has shown that it can climb to $1000 and we still second guessing ourselves.

There are simply no change, that it would not go up again soon. {So hang in there and buy} Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
August 14, 2014, 12:44:58 PM
Go on, call me stupid.
Lets get back after an year Wink good job IMO!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 14, 2014, 12:40:15 PM
Sold 15 BTC at $535 (bought at $620). Investing in BTC since 2014 has cost me several thousand. Fortunately for the profits I had from (late) 2013, overall I am in not so bad a state for becoming a Bitcoin investor. But that is me out for good. I am both bored out my mind staring at charts trying to make sense of them, all the little 'fundamentals' dramas, and routinely failing to listen to my own better instincts.

I guess we simply will never understand you, Mat.  If you don't think BTC will hit $620 again in the next few months, or even by the end of the year, then you are extremely shortsighted.  If you didn't want to stay involved in Bitcoin, you could have just held for a few months longer and at least broke even, instead of losing $1400.

But then again, you were the one screaming that a $200 bottom was inevitable, so...

Seriously, been here all this time and you still haven't learned to hold? God help you mat.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 14, 2014, 12:36:37 PM
Worst case scenario is it drops to $0, but hey  Tongue

On a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Ok you're officially the man for that one. I am jacks overwhelming sense of jealousy. My fiat isn't available until tomorrow  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 5047
August 14, 2014, 12:33:49 PM
Sold 15 BTC at $535 (bought at $620). Investing in BTC since 2014 has cost me several thousand. Fortunately for the profits I had from (late) 2013, overall I am in not so bad a state for becoming a Bitcoin investor. But that is me out for good. I am both bored out my mind staring at charts trying to make sense of them, all the little 'fundamentals' dramas, and routinely failing to listen to my own better instincts.

I guess we simply will never understand you, Mat.  If you don't think BTC will hit $620 again in the next few months, or even by the end of the year, then you are extremely shortsighted.  If you didn't want to stay involved in Bitcoin, you could have just held for a few months longer and at least broke even, instead of losing $1400.

But then again, you were the one screaming that a $200 bottom was inevitable, so...
legendary
August 14, 2014, 12:32:21 PM
Well played, Devin Chow. I would buy more but I'm sadly fiat-strapped and down to 6.25 BTC to my name.

hang in there brother.
try not to sell those last coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 14, 2014, 12:28:07 PM
I'm getting funds together from a week now to buy 2 bitcoin and in this period the btc price came down a lot.
Last night i was about to buy some but stupid me i didn't though it's gona drop more to 480 or so, lesson learned.
legendary
August 14, 2014, 12:25:35 PM
just bought 2 more @ $505.

Awesome!

Anyone else?

Come on people, let's all buy heroin on Silk Road 1.0 with our overpriced coins!!! We're so fucked!!!

Sold 15 BTC at $535 (bought at $620). Investing in BTC since 2014 has cost me several thousand. Fortunately for the profits I had from (late) 2013, overall I am in not so bad a state for becoming a Bitcoin investor. But that is me out for good. I am both bored out my mind staring at charts trying to make sense of them, all the little 'fundamentals' dramas, and routinely failing to listen to my own better instincts. With the money I lost, I could have went out and replaced my car......fuck this shit.....even if it goes rebounding back up, I would most likely at that time be on the wrong end of a max leveraged short position, or if it keeps plummeting and plummeting, I would most likely keep going long. I have proven to myself that in anything but a clean bull market where any fool can make money, that I will just routinely slit my own throat and the same goes for the majority of folks out there. This is a sharks game and if u aint no shark then you are shark food.

I have moved my (remaining) funds off Bitstamp, leaving just a few hundred for my next Silk Road purchases.

Bitcoin has both impoverished and bored me to death and it is just not worth the mental effort.....but hey, that is bear markets for you.....nobody knows for sure that it is over until it is really over....of course, the rapid recovery spikes and the gradual down-trending followed by spikes down, should really have given the game away. We are still very much in a primary bear trend. If we weren't, then we wouldn't have dipped below $550, never mind $500.

Sorry to hear it.
Why didn't you just keep those 15 BTC and stash them for a rainy day in the future?

If you KNOW you're not a good trader, then the smart thing to do would just be hold for the long run if you understand
the fundamentals.   (Not sure if you do though).

Here's the thing with "trying to make sense of it all" with chart reading:  trading is a game
of small edges.  You will never make complete sense of it.  The market does whatever
it wants and at any given moment can be affected by the decisions of 1 person.  This
is more true for Bitcoin than for bigger markets.    And trading profitably, consistently,
is extremely hard (and boring as you mentioned).... I don't even try any more.  It's
not worth my energy.  I'd rather be doing something productive or creative.   But
I do understand the fundamentals of Bitcoin and that's why i'm holding.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 14, 2014, 12:22:24 PM

I thought you went to lunch. hmm.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2014, 12:18:42 PM

Awesome!

Anyone else?

Come on people, let's all buy heroin on Silk Road 1.0 with our overpriced coins!!! We're so fucked!!!

Sold 15 BTC at $535 (bought at $620). Investing in BTC since 2014 has cost me several thousand. Fortunately for the profits I had from (late) 2013, overall I am in not so bad a state for becoming a Bitcoin investor. But that is me out for good. I am both bored out my mind staring at charts trying to make sense of them, all the little 'fundamentals' dramas, and routinely failing to listen to my own better instincts. With the money I lost, I could have went out and replaced my car, taken me and my girlfriend on a 5 star tropical island holiday, etc etc......fuck this shit.....even if it goes rebounding back up, I would most likely at that time be on the wrong end of a max leveraged short position, or if it keeps plummeting and plummeting, I would most likely keep going long. I have proven to myself that in anything but a clean bull market where any fool can make money, that I will just routinely slit my own throat and the same goes for the majority of folks out there. This is a sharks game and if u aint no shark then you are shark food.

I have moved my (remaining) funds off Bitstamp, leaving just a few hundred for my next Silk Road purchases.

Bitcoin has both impoverished and bored me to death and it is just not worth the mental effort.....but hey, that is bear markets for you.....nobody knows for sure that it is over until it is really over....of course, the rapid recovery spikes and the gradual down-trending followed by spikes down, should really have given the game away. We are still very much in a primary bear trend. If we weren't, then we wouldn't have dipped below $550, never mind $500.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 14, 2014, 12:16:30 PM
Go on, call me stupid.

Where you got the money?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
August 14, 2014, 12:07:38 PM
Well played, Devin Chow. I would buy more but I'm sadly fiat-strapped and down to 6.25 BTC to my name.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
August 14, 2014, 12:02:40 PM
just sold 2BTC for $505. Oh wait, I could start my own thread to let the world know...

You should do that!

Except you didn't actually sell 2 BTC bc you don't even have 2 BTC to sell...

Except that...

You think I sold them all at $1000?
Activity: 546
hm
August 14, 2014, 11:59:54 AM
just sold 2BTC for $505. Oh wait, I could start my own thread to let the world know...
Activity: 490
thimo the dev
August 14, 2014, 11:56:05 AM
not lil wayne...PLEASE...

He is so retarded. Like, he is actually missing chromosomes.

Hence why he is so great.
kayne west, pitbull, so retarded, that it's the best

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pitbull/feelthismoment.html

Quote from: The one and only Mister Worldwide, Dale, Pitbull
Ask for money, and get advice
Ask for advice, get money twice

I'm from the dirty but that chico nice
Ya'll call it a moment, I call it life
legendary
August 14, 2014, 11:42:10 AM
not lil wayne...PLEASE...
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
August 14, 2014, 11:30:57 AM
Why not buy them on BitFinex for a discount?  They hit 451 over there during the mini-crash.  No need to even use leverage and then transfer them back to Stamp or wherever you prefer.
legendary
August 14, 2014, 11:28:48 AM

Awesome!

Anyone else?

i'll buy 2 more at $470 if it goes there
Pages:
Jump to: