Author

Topic: . - page 121. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 24, 2015, 12:14:04 PM
So we'll get an updated website altogether and get rid of the old NHZ name?
I'm guessing the NHZ in each address will stay the same, but that isn't an issue.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2015, 03:45:25 PM
The explorer, forums and web wallet server should be back up soon, as we have mitigated the issue.
Thanks for your patience.
legendary
February 23, 2015, 11:11:35 AM
The webwallet: https://account.horizonplatform.io/ , forums and explorer  are down for maitnance for a bit, will update when we are done and bring it back up.
Thanks.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
February 23, 2015, 01:34:49 AM
Good news! The mobile app and the upcoming updates will make HZ thrive even more Smiley
February 23, 2015, 12:13:58 AM
Mobile wallet developer found!  Cheesy

Good stuff!
Any hint on what day this week we'll get some announcements?
legendary
February 23, 2015, 12:05:39 AM
Mobile wallet developer found!  Cheesy
legendary
February 22, 2015, 04:48:25 PM
Bittrex sent me this:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202991514-All-things-NXT-related

TL;DR - basically if you have a new wallet with no HZ, you're fucked if you want to withdraw from Bittrex.

That's not a very good sign for expanding people who want to try out Horizon in the last week.

"When you are withdrawing, the address you are withdrawing to MUST have a previous deposit. NXT addresses require the presence of a public key."

Every account has to be initiated by an account that already has a public key. This should be part of the install proces with a warning.
How about the faucet, if someone copies his address it will send coins and activate.

The message is a good idea.
We have a faucet, but someone was gaming the faucet and draining it.
Perhaps lowering the reward to '1 HZ' could be a solution...

We are just adding in the public key announcement box, and will bring this back.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
February 22, 2015, 05:05:59 AM
Bittrex sent me this:

TL;DR - basically if you have a new wallet with no HZ, you're fucked if you want to withdraw from Bittrex.

That's not a very good sign for expanding people who want to try out Horizon in the last week.

"When you are withdrawing, the address you are withdrawing to MUST have a previous deposit. NXT addresses require the presence of a public key."

Every account has to be initiated by an account that already has a public key. This should be part of the install proces with a warning.
How about the faucet, if someone copies his address it will send coins and activate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 21, 2015, 11:52:38 PM
moon launch is near, I cant wait to hear the news next week
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
February 21, 2015, 08:56:24 PM
Yeah, can't wait too Smiley
February 21, 2015, 08:25:17 PM
Two major announcements for #Horizon next week.
Being working on these for months, and looking forward to sharing them with the world!
#HZ

Can't wait Pizpie!
Activity: 553
February 21, 2015, 08:24:41 PM
anyone else having issues withdrawing from bittrex?
I have put my account ID and public key in several times, but it keeps saying 'invalid address'

blockchain is up-to-date.

Address: NHZDNMWLHJNKTMG9XZ4Q
Don't think Block explorer recognizes this address either. Sure it's correct???

It's the one i have in my local wallet and web one.

Bittrex sent me this:

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
February 21, 2015, 04:02:28 AM
I have put my account ID and public key in several times, but it keeps saying 'invalid address'

Don't think Block explorer recognizes this address either. Sure it's correct???
February 20, 2015, 09:11:34 PM

Make sure that your message is either blank (you don't need one if you're sending to your own wallet) or a valid string consisting of alphanumeric only.  Spaces and dashes will cause the invalid address message.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Gotcha, it's a little vague - I was trying to mimic the deposit address scheme.  Sent a TT as well, but i'll give it another shot.

EDIT:  No dice.

The address you submitted is not valid for the HZ network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
Activity: 937
February 20, 2015, 09:00:15 PM

Make sure that your message is either blank (you don't need one if you're sending to your own wallet) or a valid string consisting of alphanumeric only.  Spaces and dashes will cause the invalid address message.

thanks,
richie@bittrex
February 20, 2015, 07:23:15 PM

legendary
February 20, 2015, 03:46:37 PM
Two major announcements for #Horizon next week.
Being working on these for months, and looking forward to sharing them with the world!
#HZ
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
February 20, 2015, 02:58:16 PM
Polo is one of the best places bump wise...i would vote for both polo and cryp

I contacted some admins directly and they are reviewing it. Hopefully have an answer very soon. Voting for coins is redundant IMO

True, but it can't hurt if you are logging in anyway to trade something.
legendary
February 20, 2015, 02:44:18 PM
We are still looking for an Android wallet developer to create a mobile wallet for Horizon
Get in contact with @mBTCPizpie (Or PM me here)  if you are able to accommodate.
(Paid in a sizeable bounty)
legendary
February 20, 2015, 02:39:13 PM
For our fellow Mac users, I'd like announce that we have a mac wallet in development and will release it once it's compiled shortly.
Jump to: