Pages:
Author

Topic: 0 (Read 2682 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 08:21:32 PM
Yes I'm really happy to see how the community fought together against a strong opposition i was really scared to see the price drop by such a large margin in such a short period but the fact bitcoin is made from strengths we totally overcame another hurdle in the way of bitcoin, now all altcoins holder have to just wait
bitcoin through this horrible time with success. bitcoin only corrected in a few moments and then get through the bad dream. everyone will surely say that they are happy to see bitcoin again has a positive trend. now prices are starting to rise and we will continue to wait until bitcoin prices exceed  4000$ .
Everything seems working well now in it's value, we can see that it was only due to panic pf the users that makes btc dump and now btc were recovering without China.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2017, 08:05:24 PM
Yes I'm really happy to see how the community fought together against a strong opposition i was really scared to see the price drop by such a large margin in such a short period but the fact bitcoin is made from strengths we totally overcame another hurdle in the way of bitcoin, now all altcoins holder have to just wait
bitcoin through this horrible time with success. bitcoin only corrected in a few moments and then get through the bad dream. everyone will surely say that they are happy to see bitcoin again has a positive trend. now prices are starting to rise and we will continue to wait until bitcoin prices exceed  4000$ .
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
September 19, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
September 19, 2017, 06:42:03 PM
surely this is good news. Bitcoin proves to be through a difficult situation without China.
I never treat the recent "crash" anything serious. I've encountered many price crash so I learned from every single one. Though China is a big country when it comes to the acceptance of Bitcoin, it shook only the price but not Bitcoin itself. I know that eventually, the price will recover. It is always like that so any crash and recovery is just normal.
I'm glad that bitcoin value is back to $4000 hoping that this price will continue for long time. Moreover I was not worry regarding bitcoin fall down because I believe that it will recover immediately. Although China had give a large effect to the bitcoin price due to banning of ICOs. I know that they can't considered it as a threat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
September 19, 2017, 03:27:07 PM
surely this is good news. Bitcoin proves to be through a difficult situation without China.

I never treat the recent "crash" anything serious. I've encountered many price crash so I learned from every single one. Though China is a big country when it comes to the acceptance of Bitcoin, it shook only the price but not Bitcoin itself. I know that eventually, the price will recover. It is always like that so any crash and recovery is just normal.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
September 19, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

Nothing is surprising about this for me. Corrections happen occasionally so sooner or later, we can see Bitcoin recovering. And reaching the 4000 dollar mark again proves that. Though, we might see some slow uptrend and minimal downtrends, all the price changes are normal. I do not pay much attention to any form of attacks and thank God for that.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 10:14:13 AM
For some reason, bitcoin very uncertainly reaches this peak. Yesterday it seems already overcame 4000 and even 4100, but today again the price has dropped. Probably at this level a very large resistance

Yeah, but the peak was also too fast in my opinion so I could consider this as a correction but the correction is not big enough. I think it might drop a bit before going again.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 05:03:42 AM
For some reason, bitcoin very uncertainly reaches this peak. Yesterday it seems already overcame 4000 and even 4100, but today again the price has dropped. Probably at this level a very large resistance
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2017, 02:01:43 AM
Ahh that is good news. Smiley But now bitcoin price is 3979 dollar.I need bitcoin good price for investment.If bitcoin have good price I can make good money.

Bitcoin price is slowly crawling up in the ceiling so let's just wait for this. Hold unto our coins or you'll regret it afterwards. Hope everyone took the chance to buy now some coins so the good profit is within our teach. China's drama is over now so just wait to rise again to $5000.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 19, 2017, 01:02:03 AM
Im very happy because price of bitcoin reached again 4k dollars and I hope it will increase more so we can make a loy of profit in the future. So if you have extra money in your pocket its better if you invest your money to bitcoin and you will see your money grow because of the help of bitcoin but invest only you can afford to lose because even the price increasing again they have possible to decrease again.
Activity: 805
September 19, 2017, 12:29:03 AM

Of course it's good news, it shows how strong bitcoin is. I do wish that I'd bought more near the bottom. I didn't expect the recovery to be so quick.
That's because bitcoin is fully establish in the market and mind of the people. Bitcoin is getting more stronger than any cryptocurrency that it could still stand for any difficulties and hard attack. And I can say that bitcoin is unstoppable, it would still exist.
Activity: 283
Honesty is the best policy
September 18, 2017, 10:52:53 PM
Ahh that is good news. Smiley But now bitcoin price is 3979 dollar.I need bitcoin good price for investment.If bitcoin have good price I can make good money.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2017, 10:24:04 PM
I am confident and believe bitcoin will again rise again because in the graph rkembangan pe. btcoin already demonstrating the movement back in the number $4000 and I think bitcoin even more than many $5000 some people wait times when this change occurs so maybe you will be able to profit a lot now to people who buy a bitcoin during price weakened or declining Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 10:22:10 PM
Bitcoin is already back to 4000 and soon to 40,000
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
September 18, 2017, 09:51:11 PM
It certainly is good news, and I did not expect bitcoin to rebound this quickly.
The main question now is whether $4000 is here to stay, or if we're going to
get a worse correction than what we already have.  I suspect it's the former,
myself, but this is an unpredictable market.  I'm hoping for $5000 and above
for 2018.  I'll keep my greedy little fingers crossed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 09:46:41 PM
It is quite possible gor recovering whats done because of that issue but it will always takes time to recover as for now its slowly recovering and a bit hazy to capture the right value and it is a pain on whose have their btc gone in a few dollars and for emergencies
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 18, 2017, 09:44:47 PM
Last week is the bad week of bitcoin and it is bearish, dipping down to as low as 3000 USD, the culprit are the Chinese alleged ban and supension of Bitcoin excahnges in their country as well as alleged bannong on ICOs and JP Morgan CEO Mr. Dimon's inlfluential statement has suffered a lot to traders and thinking that would be the end of bitcoin and then this week when JP Morgan spotted buying bitcoins, then the traders are happy again as it bounce back again to 4k.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 09:15:52 PM
Bought the dip without a doubt.  The ones who buy the dip and/or continue to hold always profit at the end.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 18, 2017, 09:14:42 PM
of course now proven. bitcoin and other altcoin markets can rise without any interference from china. just look at the proof bitcoin has now touched 4000 $, in just a few days. this proves that china is not a market that has an effect on bitcoin, just as many say bitcoin digital money without citizenship. and this is money for the future for a much better investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
September 18, 2017, 09:13:45 PM
This is just the beginning. After every fall, there is always a big rise.
BTC will be 5000$ USD or more in the next 30 days.

I'm calling it right now.
Yes it is bitcoin value now is back to $4000 and I'm looking forward for their future value. Moreover hoping that this crypto currency will continuously raising up. For now I have some bitcoin and I hold it wand to increase more their price before I sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: