Pages:
Author

Topic: 0% Fee Claymore Miner Bundle! - page 2. (Read 10237 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 02:04:40 PM
For those that lost BTC or $$ purchasing this "mod"

I'm sorry but those of you trying cheat Claymore out of his fee's for his miner have no sympathy from me for your losses of bitcoin. You were warned by myself and others.

A cheat calling out a thief in public isn't going to really hold much merit. Suck it up, you tried to cheat and lost.

I hope those of you that lost BTC from this cheating experience have learned something from your mistake. If you feel you must cheat the system to get what you want, just change the system and make your own miner rather than cheat the creator and ride on the coat tails of someone else's hard work.

Who actually paid this guy?
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
December 22, 2016, 01:47:46 PM
For those that lost BTC or $$ purchasing this "mod"

I'm sorry but those of you trying cheat Claymore out of his fee's for his miner have no sympathy from me for your losses of bitcoin. You were warned by myself and others.

A cheat calling out a thief in public isn't going to really hold much merit. Suck it up, you tried to cheat and lost.

I hope those of you that lost BTC from this cheating experience have learned something from your mistake. If you feel you must cheat the system to get what you want, just change the system and make your own miner rather than cheat the creator and ride on the coat tails of someone else's hard work.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 22, 2016, 01:41:21 PM
I just don't get it, people can download his mod and try it.. they did not notice that all it does is restart ?
He is PM forum members says he cracked Claymore miner and has a no fee mod that turns of fee and when you don't reply he keeps lowering price, I paid 0.1 bitcoin for xmas special which after paying he tried increasing cost to 0.3 but others have posted paying 1.5 bitcoin for software that does nothing, I opened a threat at zcash forum to warn others mine does not even restart miner but stops miner completely it's likely Claymore is on to him with latest release and blocked his hack and he's still selling anyway saying it's working with latest release

That is not a good practice.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
December 22, 2016, 01:05:42 PM
I just don't get it, people can download his mod and try it.. they did not notice that all it does is restart ?
He is PM forum members says he cracked Claymore miner and has a no fee mod that turns of fee and when you don't reply he keeps lowering price, I paid 0.1 bitcoin for xmas special which after paying he tried increasing cost to 0.3 but others have posted paying 1.5 bitcoin for software that does nothing, I opened a threat at zcash forum to warn others mine does not even restart miner but stops miner completely it's likely Claymore is on to him with latest release and blocked his hack and he's still selling anyway saying it's working with latest release
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
December 22, 2016, 11:57:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
December 22, 2016, 11:03:44 AM
Grin !!!!! Thank You for supporting my issue !!!!! Grin
Shocked What a great customer service  Shocked
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED

That's pretty damning. Guess someone might not know their way around a disassembler/debugger.

This means he actually did nothing. Other guys already figured this out long time ago. He is selling some bullshit that you can find for free. What a guy lol.
December 22, 2016, 07:52:41 AM
His no fee version just does nothing here apart from stop miner from starting and apparently he refuses to fix it because I email him saying his software was crap, what does that say it just a scam he can't do what he says and refuses refund that's a scam lock this thread before others loose money

The 1% ZEC miner does the same thing - restarts every 5-10 mins.

I'm not sure if this is how it should work but I get higher avg hash rate on the pool so I assume it is meant to do that

It's NOT how it should work, restarting the miner instance every 5-10 minutes takes away much more than it gives.
Then it's better to use the -nofee option or to just let it mine it's fee every hour.

I got the real thing for you, and it's not restarting the miner lol

Then what is this nonsense that SMOD is selling!?!

And why am I getting a high avg hash rate on the pool?

If I am loosing 17280 Seconds a day to restarts and 816 seconds to dev fee means I would be loosing 301 mins or 5 hours. 20% daily mining

Claymore I will loose 1728 seconds or 28 mins 2% daily mining

I am not reporting 20% loss when using the 1% miner so I don't understand how this can be true

Care to explain this SMOD?
you should not be paying for software that just stops the miner when dev fee starts I asked smod about that before I bought his mod and he told me if his software stoped the miner it's because of user intervention i.e. User asking miner to stop, one user here asked for a command line mod and I went with that option and got software that did nothing apart from stop Claymore miner if run from within same folder, he says I have loads of happy customers but I pointed out no one had posted saying so lol when miner software did not work he said I have your bitcoin you have my software end off!!
Activity: 299
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
December 22, 2016, 07:49:29 AM
What!? Restarting miner every few minutes is the simplest way to lose much more hashrate than dev fee takes.
Activity: 28
December 22, 2016, 07:42:09 AM
If you want to waste your time restarting the miner here's a script from giggle , it has no trojans in it Cheesy

@echo off
echo -------------------------------------------------------------------
echo Simple script to restart your miner software after a period of time
echo -------------------------------------------------------------------
echo:
set executable=minerd.exe
set commandline=--freq=1150 --gc3355=\\.\COM1 --url=stratum+tcp://eu2.multipool.us:7777 --userpass=yourworker.1:password
set runforseconds=14400
set restartinseconds=10
set /a counter=0
:start
start "Miner Window" %executable% %commandline%
echo:
echo The software will run for %runforseconds% seconds
timeout %runforseconds%
taskkill /f /im %executable%
echo:
echo Restarting the software in %restartinseconds% seconds (%counter%)
timeout %restartinseconds%
set /a counter+=1
echo:
echo:
goto start
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
December 22, 2016, 07:36:58 AM

That's pretty damning. Guess someone might not know their way around a disassembler/debugger.

In addition to this, this just uncovered the cards being held.

Now all Claymore has to do in his next release is randomize when the miner mines his dev fee's and your "mod" is useless.

That's gonna suck for Claymore to do in terms of work and for the rest of us who actually see if the fee's are working appropriately because it will be random.

Those of you paying for or considering paying for this type of hack are probably wasting your money because if I was Claymore right now, I probably already knew the above and have been working on a way to permanently break it.

Now that this info is public information, it's just a matter of time.
December 22, 2016, 07:18:42 AM
His no fee version just does nothing here apart from stop miner from starting and apparently he refuses to fix it because I email him saying his software was crap, what does that say it just a scam he can't do what he says and refuses refund that's a scam lock this thread before others loose money

I'm not sure if this is how it should work but I get higher avg hash rate on the pool so I assume it is meant to do that

It's NOT how it should work, restarting the miner instance every 5-10 minutes takes away much more than it gives.
Then it's better to use the -nofee option or to just let it mine it's fee every hour.

Then what is this nonsense that SMOD is selling!?!

And why am I getting a high avg hash rate on the pool?

If I am loosing 17280 Seconds a day to restarts and 816 seconds to dev fee means I would be loosing 301 mins or 5 hours. 20% daily mining

Claymore I will loose 1728 seconds or 28 mins 2% daily mining

I am not reporting 20% loss when using the 1% miner so I don't understand how this can be true

Care to explain this SMOD?
December 22, 2016, 06:29:50 AM

December 22, 2016, 06:21:49 AM

December 22, 2016, 03:41:54 AM
10MB exe for something that 1kb could do , good job smod Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
December 22, 2016, 03:12:22 AM
you risked BTC for this shit ?
December 22, 2016, 01:49:44 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
December 22, 2016, 01:17:15 AM

Activity: 15
December 22, 2016, 12:28:25 AM
Well who ever this shit fuck smod is I can tell you for real he is NOT selling any software that can run Claymore miners with no fee, it does nothing so don't waste your bitcoin i tried it so hopefully this will put an end to his thieving here!

lol it works already. People use it a lot.

Totally agree with Stealth8368 !
The only thing His hack , patch , crack or whatever you calling it do , its just restarting the miners every 5 minutes ... the restart process with a 6 card setup take around 50 sec to a minute . so this way every hour the miner not going to mine anything for 11-12 minutes , that is mean anyone who is using his patch with a 6 card setup is loosing 288 minutes mining time a day  ...
Yes i tried ... not because Im not supporting Calymore's work , i tried bc wanted to find out what he is selling to people .

lol, guess i'm not supporting you and your issues then. See ya.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
December 22, 2016, 12:22:09 AM

Totally agree with Stealth8368 !
The only thing His hack , patch , crack or whatever you calling it do , its just restarting the miners every 5 minutes ... the restart process with a 6 card setup take around 50 sec to a minute . so this way every hour the miner not going to mine anything for 11-12 minutes , that is mean anyone who is using his patch with a 6 card setup is loosing 288 minutes mining time a day  ...
Yes i tried ... not because Im not supporting Calymore's work , i tried bc wanted to find out what he is selling to people .

December 21, 2016, 10:44:47 PM
Well who ever this shit fuck smod is I can tell you for real he is NOT selling any software that can run Claymore miners with no fee, it does nothing so don't waste your bitcoin i tried it so hopefully this will put an end to his thieving here!
Pages:
Jump to: