Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.002 BTC For your Signature. Limited!!! BitcoinLiveBets.com - page 23. (Read 27388 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
If you have a lot of posts (over 100per Month). We will pay you also 0.05BTC after one Month Wink

sounds good  Wink
maybe I will be eligible when first round is over...
I trust you!

and I gave trust feedback as well for my first payments  Wink

tip> 15BvhnHrB6Qi8gAJZ9euaLn5yQrguYJAcz

we sent you the btcs! Thanks for the trust feedback!

as hint--> you can add our affilate link to your signature

Earn commision from every referred customer for life!
It's so simple, you start earning as soon as your first referral starts betting! Get 1% commission on your account but you don't get stung if they have a winning day - you get the commission on every bet, we don't care if the bet slips are lost or won! That's the reason we give you the commission just after the bet. Live or pre-match - every bet is counting *.
The commission for users of your suggested users (second level) is working like on the first level, but your commission rate is 0.2%.
* No commission for cancelled bets (for example if the game is cancelled). In addition to this, odds of bet slips under 1.05 (european odds format, total odd of the slip) get no commission.
With the affiliate link you see, your user id will be set just after the call. A full year is your affiliate id saved in the browser of the user, so we assign the user even after a few months.

Received... Thank you!

but your site is not available today...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you have a lot of posts (over 100per Month). We will pay you also 0.05BTC after one Month Wink

sounds good  Wink
I trust you!

tip> 15BvhnHrB6Qi8gAJZ9euaLn5yQrguYJAcz

we sent you the btcs! Thanks for the trust feedback!

as hint--> you can add our affilate link to your signature

Earn commision from every referred customer for life!
It's so simple, you start earning as soon as your first referral starts betting! Get 1% commission on your account but you don't get stung if they have a winning day - you get the commission on every bet, we don't care if the bet slips are lost or won! That's the reason we give you the commission just after the bet. Live or pre-match - every bet is counting *.
The commission for users of your suggested users (second level) is working like on the first level, but your commission rate is 0.2%.
* No commission for cancelled bets (for example if the game is cancelled). In addition to this, odds of bet slips under 1.05 (european odds format, total odd of the slip) get no commission.
With the affiliate link you see, your user id will be set just after the call. A full year is your affiliate id saved in the browser of the user, so we assign the user even after a few months.
Activity: 736

sounds good  Wink
I trust you!

tip> 12cxpUDCHfT5JDDX5ucqY542RrSGsvS16r
sorry please post 30days after your first post here. Wink
i sent the btcs to you! Post in 1 Month again and i will sent you again 0.01 btcs. You are also allowed to register and use our affilate link. So you get 1% of the turnover of new users (clicking on your link) Cool

Thanks, changed to affiliate link.

Good Luck! Perhaps you will also place a bet. :-)
Activity: 518
i sent the btcs to you! Post in 1 Month again and i will sent you again 0.01 btcs. You are also allowed to register and use our affilate link. So you get 1% of the turnover of new users (clicking on your link) Cool

Thanks, changed to affiliate link.
sorry you need at least 50 posts.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
please add me.
See my signature.
Activity: 518
Made it. Thanks in advance. Smiley

12WjQ8Ecvstb51V5BD1997UXUQ5B5KBLKG
you get 0.01 each month if you post again. The signature must stay all the time in your signature.
Activity: 84
1. because we pay immediately
2. You can register and put your affilate link in your signature. So you will get 1% of the turnover of the user (livetime!!) if he register by clicking in your signature!

Thanks for the reply,so someone can remove his singature and get paid next month again?
please add the link!

And you need at last 50posts!
Activity: 406
is this still going if yes then I also do is this ok Wink

1AxE5n5TiySVtzuc111DVSWTnpss3GJ1YB
1. because we pay immediately
2. You can register and put your affilate link in your signature. So you will get 1% of the turnover of the user (livetime!!) if he register by clicking in your signature!
EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
You didn't add me to the list.

thank you for the hint! I added you!

We are proud that you have written an article in your Blog!

Thank you for that site. Betting with Bitcoin is what we really need. Also the affiliate system is win-win situation. I hope you'll be here forever.
Activity: 84
I dont understand,why would someone choose this option instead the other ones here in the forum that give you 0.10+ BTC per month?
You didn't add me to the list.

thank you for the hint! I added you!

We are proud that you have written an article in your Blog!
i sent the btc's to you!

Thanks a lot !

Post in 1 Month again and i will sent you again 0.01 btc.
Pages:
Jump to: