Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.003BTC per constructive post. Round project, decentralized eSports platform. - page 3. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hmmm new way of promotion to new altcoin in pre-announcement phase itself. Next you will set up signature campaign till ICO phase ? Innovations may get you success, good luck.

We do not plan any ICO.
Hello i am jr member but i really interest about esports and have some good ideas to write in my mind and i am sure that they are constructive. If you accept, i can write your topic Smiley Regards.

You are welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Hmmm new way of promotion to new altcoin in pre-announcement phase itself. Next you will set up signature campaign till ICO phase ? Innovations may get you success, good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Nice service. My question is do you accept comments from red trust user?

thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello i am jr member but i really interest about esports and have some good ideas to write in my mind and i am sure that they are constructive. If you accept, i can write your topic Smiley Regards.

Hello to all.

I'm represent Round project developers team. Our aim - build world class decentralized eSports platform. We are open for disccussion, suggestions and feedback. To engage conversation we decide to pay for constructive posts in our thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annround-csgo-competitive-platform-round-is-working-check-it-now-1657439

Conditions:

1) Constructive post (no min or max symbols required), it may be short sentence with great idea as opposed to long read trash fud
2) We do not pay for trolling and fud. Our thread is self-moderating, dont waste your time
3) Full member+ rank to avoid newbies attack
4) No negative trust
5) We pay 0.003 BTC per post. Max 1 post per day
6) We decide to our own mind to pay or not

Example:

Constructive post, paid - This is a nice and lovely concept which will attract the audience but I think you guys should add football,baseball,basket ball etc to your game since this is an eSports gaming bet programme. In addition, there should be a sport bet where the person who want to bet set up his/her team or players and play with computer or human just like football manager game.

Non-constractive post, no payment - Looking forward to hearing more information about this. I kinda love your introducing of Round about eSports gaming platform. Actually, i am a big fan of LOL. Therefore, i definitely 100% support your project
I hope that Round will make some significant change in the gaming platform.

How to recive payment:

PM providing link to your post and BTC address. We will not respond to PM. If payment is not received you within 24 hours, that mean we consider your post are not constructive.

Thanks and you are welcome to discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: