Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.005 BTC for the person who finds this person (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
so this was just a joke post Huh
Have that guy that found the girl on facebook, been paid?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
I simply stated that if you cared for something you would protect it. Whether you like it or not the world is full of thieves so losing your possessions to someone else is likely to happen quite often.

Being as posting your information online is giving public access to said information and the whole matter of it not being illegal to gather that information there is nothing wrong with paying someone to find it for you.

My information, for example, is public knowledge as I allow it to be such. If I didn't want others knowing who I am then I would have protected that information and hidden it. If you cannot understand this then there is no help for you.

I didn't say I cannot understand.

If some people like you or me puts the personal info on net even after knowing the risks, we put it because we don't care.

But those other people might be unaware of the risks involved when they put their personal info on internet.

The other guy thinks it's fine to grab as long as they put info online.
Not everyone born pro and knows everything about internet, just cause they didn't know doesn't mean they're giving the rights to creeps(the guy who thinks it's fine) to expose them for few cents.

That's the thing about the internet, it doesn't matter if they are unaware or not. That isn't our problem it is theirs for not researching stuff before they use it.

Ignorance of how things work has never been a valid excuse for anything.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I simply stated that if you cared for something you would protect it. Whether you like it or not the world is full of thieves so losing your possessions to someone else is likely to happen quite often.

Being as posting your information online is giving public access to said information and the whole matter of it not being illegal to gather that information there is nothing wrong with paying someone to find it for you.

My information, for example, is public knowledge as I allow it to be such. If I didn't want others knowing who I am then I would have protected that information and hidden it. If you cannot understand this then there is no help for you.

I didn't say I cannot understand.

If some people like you or me puts the personal info on net even after knowing the risks, we put it because we don't care.

But those other people might be unaware of the risks involved when they put their personal info on internet.

The other guy thinks it's fine to grab as long as they put info online.
Not everyone born pro and knows everything about internet, just cause they didn't know doesn't mean they're giving the rights to creeps(the guy who thinks it's fine) to expose them for few cents.
legendary
Yes, it doesn't matter how you try to explain it. The simple fact of the matter is if you don't want something stolen then you would protect it. Doesn't matter if its a car, money, house, possessions, you name it.

If you are too lazy to take the extra minute or two to store your car in the garage then you run the risk of having it stolen. There is no logic involved, it is all common sense.

Which means you're agreeing with him that it's fine to steal it when the owner isn't bothered about privacy?  Grin

Yes, it doesn't matter how you try to explain it. The simple fact of the matter is if you don't want something stolen then you would protect it. Doesn't matter if its a car, money, house, possessions, you name it.

If you are too lazy to take the extra minute or two to store your car in the garage then you run the risk of having it stolen. There is no logic involved, it is all common sense.

Which means you're agreeing with him that it's fine to steal it when the owner isn't bothered about privacy?  Grin
legendary
If you own a garage then yes, that would say you didn't care if someone stole it. If you cared about someone stealing it then you would put it in the garage where it would be safer..

Don't get the logic? Make I have to spoon feed you people to make you understand. Alright.

Let's say you brought the car outside from garage, and you realized that you forgot some important thing inside your home(which takes a few seconds or minute to bring it back). Do you take time to open the gates, open the garage, park it inside, close garage, go inside room, get the thing, come back, open the garage, bring the car outside, close the garage and close the door?

If you own a garage then yes, that would say you didn't care if someone stole it. If you cared about someone stealing it then you would put it in the garage where it would be safer..

Don't get the logic? Make I have to spoon feed you people to make you understand. Alright.

Let's say you brought the car outside from garage, and you realized that you forgot some important thing inside your home(which takes a few seconds or minute to bring it back). Do you take time to open the gates, open the garage, park it inside, close garage, go inside room, get the thing, come back, open the garage, bring the car outside, close the garage and close the door?

Thank you, I was going to say the same. The shittiest logic here isn't mine.

Obviously yours is the shittiest logic. Just cause someone doesn't know the risks of uploading personal data on internet or doesn't know how to maintain privacy on internet doesn't mean they're giving rights or don't care when creeps like you stalking or exposing their identity for few cents.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you park your vehicle outside of your house instead of parking it in your garage, does it mean you don't care if people will steal it?

Shittiest logic. You have the same thinking as those rapists who got caught an saying "the girl invited me by wearing short dress and exposing". lol

Thank you, I was going to say the same. The shittiest logic here isn't mine.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
If all it costs is 0.005btc to find someone then i would also like to do this.

I would like to find an ex too, nothing creepy but im not sure this is the way to go about it.
I know the girls full name and town but how else can I get a contact number for her, I don't use facebook.
I would not post her name here publicly because it is not a common name.

If you want to know why I want to find her is because I still have some of her good camera equipment that I would like to return..
We broke up and I changed my number and lost contact.
you can send it me. Wink I will find her and return the equipment ofcourse.
No thanks,  a member has already done a name search but couldn't find her.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I would like to find an ex too, nothing creepy but im not sure this is the way to go about it.
I know the girls full name and town but how else can I get a contact number for her, I don't use facebook.

If you want to know why I want to find her is because I still have some of her good camera equipment that I would like to return..
you can send it me. Wink I will find her and return the equipment ofcourse.
legendary
The girl put her information on internet. Many times. If you put something online for everybody to see, you really don't care if people will find you or not.

If you park your vehicle outside of your house instead of parking it in your garage, does it mean you don't care if people will steal it?

Shittiest logic. You have the same thinking as those rapists who got caught an saying "the girl invited me by wearing short dress and exposing". lol

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
She is not that beautiful in the first place (maybe I am wrong as I am a girl myself) I hope she has not cheated you with your best friend, and you are not stalking her, for some creepy revenge  Tongue
The girl put her information on internet. Many times. If you put something online for everybody to see, you really don't care if people will find you or not.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Thats some faulty logic, lot of people do not know there are pervs stalking them on the net or they would lock the info down more. Look at all these police stings where guys think they are meeting a teenager for sex!
No one expects this to happen to them.
that's the logic from it no one knows that there are someone who's stalking them already knowing nothing just posting info for fun or for personal but internet / cyber world is not safe anymore, I hope OP is doing this for a good reason and good intention.
Activity: 84

Thats some faulty logic, lot of people do not know there are pervs stalking them on the net or they would lock the info down more. Look at all these police stings where guys think they are meeting a teenager for sex!
No one expects this to happen to them.
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
0.005 BTC for the person who could find contact information (e-mail/facebook etc) of this person

http://postimg.org/image/cd8ouqu53/

this is really a bad habit to stalk a girl . i wish no one helps you for doing this. stalking is really a  criminal offense .so make sure that no one helps him in this as he need psychology assessment.
You should know the girl details has been found by a user and now he is trying to claim the bounty.
Well maybe the OP and the girl know each other and he lost contact of her. Thats just my assumption since there is no more explaining by OP even he leave this thread just like that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
I usually check such threads to check if OP looking for a person is not me

you literaly cracked me up!
Activity: 98
0.005 BTC for the person who could find contact information (e-mail/facebook etc) of this person

http://postimg.org/image/cd8ouqu53/

this is really a bad habit to stalk a girl . i wish no one helps you for doing this. stalking is really a  criminal offense .so make sure that no one helps him in this as he need psychology assessment.
Pages:
Jump to: