Pages:
Author

Topic: [0.005 BTC FREE] ||>>> Get 10 GHS FREE Lifetime and 0.005 BTC* - page 2. (Read 4030 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
They will get 0,005 from me,
They can re-sell the hashlet immediatly in the hash market.

They get 0.005 , me too (50/50)
Where's the problem?   Smiley

Well, I'm not criticizing your business model - seems profitable enough, if you get a lot of people joining and buying. Tongue

What I was criticizing was the way you (and the several others, in similar threads) framed the giveaway - you don't really need an invite to get the free Hashlet, if that's all you want. But at least you actually have a giveaway going on here for part of the purchase bonus, contrary to many of the others.

I don't receive anything sending invitations..
Just when they make their first purchase,

I receive $4... and i'm paying $2 (50%).
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Well, I'm not criticizing your business model - seems profitable enough, if you get a lot of people joining and buying. Tongue

What I was criticizing was the way you (and the several others, in similar threads) framed the giveaway - you don't really need an invite to get the free Hashlet, if that's all you want. But at least you actually have a giveaway going on here for part of the purchase bonus, contrary to many of the others.
It's Not Enough
Sorry (again) for the delay,
invitation sent, to all.

Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hi, PM for you
Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
how do you do the 24th tutorial step? When you need to add payout pool? When i  want to drag It it says invalid pool or something like that, also when i'll see my payout? after 24 hours? It's not like at pbmining where you can see live mining and earnings every second by refreshing the page?

It is saying errors because you are either dragging a scrypt pool into SHA-256 miner or viceversa. They are paying now.

~~MZ~~

that's the answer,
Select a "sha256" pool (Bitcoin) , like guild, hash or multi

Smiley

I have 0.03 btc (0.005 each ppl)  for who make his first purchase with my invitation to zen.

Use Guild for better results. Smiley

~~MZ~~
It's Not Enough
how do you do the 24th tutorial step? When you need to add payout pool? When i  want to drag It it says invalid pool or something like that, also when i'll see my payout? after 24 hours? It's not like at pbmining where you can see live mining and earnings every second by refreshing the page?

It is saying errors because you are either dragging a scrypt pool into SHA-256 miner or viceversa. They are paying now.

~~MZ~~

that's the answer,
Select a "sha256" pool (Bitcoin) , like guild, hash or multi

Smiley

I have 0.03 btc (0.005 each ppl)  for who make his first purchase with my invitation to zen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
how do you do the 24th tutorial step? When you need to add payout pool? When i  want to drag It it says invalid pool or something like that, also when i'll see my payout? after 24 hours? It's not like at pbmining where you can see live mining and earnings every second by refreshing the page?

P.S. You can always see your shares and activities in activity tab which you can see under Miner on left.

~~MZ~~
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
It's Not Enough
[...]
How can i get 10ghs free?
1º Send me on PM your Email (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, private)
(*Important note : cannot be previous registered gaw account / same IP)
2º I'll send you the invite from GAW (zenminer), confirm and sign up.
[...]

I had already registered before seeing this, but as far as I know, they give you the Hashlet Genesis regardless of any invites you might have, right? So, unless people are actually going to buy more Hashlets, there's no point in doing this - they get nothing extra out of it, and neither do you, except for a bunch of email addresses. Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
[...]
How can i get 10ghs free?
1º Send me on PM your Email (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, private)
(*Important note : cannot be previous registered gaw account / same IP)
2º I'll send you the invite from GAW (zenminer), confirm and sign up.
[...]

I had already registered before seeing this, but as far as I know, they give you the Hashlet Genesis regardless of any invites you might have, right? So, unless people are actually going to buy more Hashlets, there's no point in doing this - they get nothing extra out of it, and neither do you, except for a bunch of email addresses. Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i get you invite Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's Not Enough
Updated guys, currently i'm giving $2 free.
It's Not Enough
Sorry for the delay guys,
Invitation Sent, check your inbox.

Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
if this is still going on, can you send me your link or whatever.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Send you a PM, sorry it was a bit short. Hit send too early.
It's Not Enough
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the site is maintenance until now
It's Not Enough
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031