Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ 0.005 BTC FULL SET OF SIGNATURES + AVATAR ✅ CHEAPER THAN EVER ✅ - page 4. (Read 53691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
the person who called you scammer was either noob or wanted you to work for free for him ..
no one will treat it as scam by you ..
anyway i liked you entire portfolio with signature codes . good job .

I agree with you in 100%.

Thanks for your kind opinion!

Best wishes.

Quote from: I KEEP AWESOME PRICES TO MAKE YOU MORE HAPPY Smiley
                   BBCODE SIGNATURES                    
          0.03 BTC FOR A SET OF SIGS          
      50% UPFRONT | DELIVERY 24-48h      
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Hello,

Today I came across a strange situation.

Two weeks ago, someone asked me (& PMed me) to make a set of BBcode signatures - I replied as usual with the BTC address, E.T.A., etc.
Unfortunately I didn't received any answer from this person.
After two weeks another person writes to me that he sent some tokens to the person who wrote to me earlier and he count on cooperation.
I wrote back that I didn't accept any tokens and I sent the BTC address. Today I received a message from that person that I'm a scammer ... because whoever received the tokens disappeared or something like that.
I was called a scammer for a mysterious reason.

I have a good advice for everyone - if you want to order any design from me -> order it from me - and not through any intermediaries (especially if you don't know them and don't trust them).

But if you use any intermediaries... please don't accuse me of scamming you when your broker disappears.
Because it really shakes me with nerves - and I don't like it  Cool Roll Eyes Sad Angry Lips sealed Undecided  Smiley

Best wishes.

the person who called you scammer was either noob or wanted you to work for free for him ..
no one will treat it as scam by you ..
anyway i liked you entire portfolio with signature codes . good job .
legendary
Wonderful portfolio roslinpl, We might need you later! If you have discord?  it will be our pleasure to have you *link*

Hello,

thanks! But I don't use discord, sorry.
Please PM me when you are ready to discuss the details Smiley

Best wishes.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Wonderful portfolio roslinpl, We might need you later! If you have discord?  it will be our pleasure to have you https://discord.gg/YFeaU9P
legendary
Hello,

Today I came across a strange situation.

Two weeks ago, someone asked me (& PMed me) to make a set of BBcode signatures - I replied as usual with the BTC address, E.T.A., etc.
Unfortunately I didn't received any answer from this person.
After two weeks another person writes to me that he sent some tokens to the person who wrote to me earlier and he count on cooperation.
I wrote back that I didn't accept any tokens and I sent the BTC address. Today I received a message from that person that I'm a scammer ... because whoever received the tokens disappeared or something like that.
I was called a scammer for a mysterious reason.

I have a good advice for everyone - if you want to order any design from me -> order it from me - and not through any intermediaries (especially if you don't know them and don't trust them).

But if you use any intermediaries... please don't accuse me of scamming you when your broker disappears.
Because it really shakes me with nerves - and I don't like it  Cool Roll Eyes Sad Angry Lips sealed Undecided  Smiley

Best wishes.
legendary
Hello,

bumping and sharing some of my recent designs - made for 'Beryl App':

Quote from: BBCode Design by roslinpl
Hope you like it  Smiley

Best wishes.
legendary
Hello :-)

I've been super busy recently ( which is a good thing xD)
That's why I didn't update my service thread or the BBCode Tutorial lessons Sad

But I wanted to share some of BBCode signature designs which I've recently done:

If you like my designs and you want to order a custom set of BBCode signatures you're welcome to PM me Smiley

Best wishes.
legendary
Hi roslinpl,

Just PM you. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Hello,

Thanks for your message.
I sent the answer ;-)

Have a great day,
best wishes.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
Hi roslinpl,

Just PM you. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
legendary
Hey!

We are requesting your services for VSYNC VSX signature for our upcoming campaign.

Please contact us and thank you !

Hello,

it's a pleasure to read such a messages ^_^

I sent you a PM and I look forward to hearing from you,
best wishes.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Hey!

We are requesting your services for VSYNC VSX signature for our upcoming campaign.

Please contact us and thank you !
legendary
Hello everyone!

I've done a lot of IMO really nice signatures during Jan ^_^

So far I cannot share everything with you but please let me share at least one of them - please have a look:

Quote from: BBCode Designs by roslinpl (*suitable for Hero/Legendary Members)
Quote from: BBCode Designs by roslinpl (*suitable for Senior Members)

I hope you like them ^_^

I'm back to work and I wish an amazing day to everyone!
Best wishes.
legendary
Hello, I am waiting for your reply on my PM. Kindly reply in so that we can move further.

Hello,

thank you very much for your message,
A couple of hours ago I sent you a response. Please check your inbox.

Best wishes.

copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A New Era of Lending and Earning in Multi Crypto
Hello, I am waiting for your reply on my PM. Kindly reply in so that we can move further.
legendary
Hi, I have sent you a private message regarding your work! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Hello,
Thank you very much for your message!
My pleasure was to answer :-)

Have an amazing day,
best regards.
Activity: 9
Hi, I have sent you a private message regarding your work! Hope to hear from you soon!!
legendary
Hello everyone :-)

Little bump here and price update ^_^

Updated price list (19 December 2017):

Quote from: roslinpl
Service......................................
Price range
Set.of.BBCode.signatures
0.03BTC
Logo.design
0.015BTC
Animated.banner
0.005BTC
Pack of 4 animated.banners
0.0175BTC
Static.banner
0.0025BTC
Pack of 4 static.banners
0.008BTC
HTML.Banner
0.03BTC
Thread.design
0.02BTC to 1.0BTC

Best wishes.
legendary
Watching the simple machines forum over the years has been a great honor (from what began as basic text format), as one who used to take marketing for granted (not just signs, commercials & all aspects of the marketing world), seeing the improvements in how we view code as art since a page in 2014 BTC  Cool

// pure genius on the thread "how to make" & learn, granting everyone the chance to create art
Your tutorial has been a really great help for newbie designers like me and I'm sure for all the other signature designers as well. I really admire your work so much. Each of your designs are different, unique, and creative, worth much more than what the customers are paying for. I always try to learn from your work for me to improve my skills, hoping to make designs like yours someday.  Smiley
Lovely designs created by roslinpl for my some campaigns. AWESOME, Creativity ended on this guy i believe, He is killing it :p
roslinpl make an awesome signatures for our project. Many thanks.

Hello,

Sorry I didn't reply to your posts till now. I was very busy and when I'm working it's not always easy to find a moment to write a post.
But it was a true pleasure to read your comments about my designs and services. Thank you very much.

During next 1-3 days I'm going to write new tutorials and lessons which you will find on the BBCode Tutorials Thread.

Take care and best wishes!

Quote from: I KEEP AWESOME PRICES TO MAKE YOU MORE HAPPY Smiley
                     SIGNATURES SALE !!                      
          0.04 BTC FOR A SET OF SIGS          
      50% UPFRONT | DELIVERY 24-72h      
          THE OFFER ENDS: NEVER! XD          
                 GRAB YOUR SIGS NOW !                  
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello,

Below I'm posting some of my recent BBCode signature designs:

If you are looking for a BBCode Signatures and you need someone to make them for you - you should consider to PM me xD

Best wishes.

Lovely designs created by roslinpl for my some campaigns. AWESOME, Creativity ended on this guy i believe, He is killing it :p
Activity: 61
roslinpl make an awesome signatures for our project. Many thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: