Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.009 needed in the next 12 hours - page 2. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 03:04:33 PM
Be carefull with this guy, he stoled that account and started asking for loans, be aware of this kind of users.
Just take a look at his trust summary https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=412197
He asked for a loan and didnt paid, then asked for another and didnt paid too.
now he is asking for another? why? do you think you can scam us?
Be careful guys

what loan i defaulted? i had only emergency loans in the last days cause i am abroad and i forgot i didn't left with the right phone with me for the 2nd visa verification.

2nd i didn't knew that in uk the sockets are different...

so i did this in the last 4 days and i canceled them cause i was needed anymore. for example now  i have money on a debit card but i can't pay online for a ride because of the code required that is received by sms even if i have the token with me.

i want to cashout on another cc that i know it will run good. since i get to a socket for my laptop i will have enough funds

i need at 7 am max cause the megabus is at 8 am to be able to buy a ticket . when i arrive that's all i will repay

By the looks this is more a sale of accounts than a real loan request,  as Youghoor stated above the account of OP seems like to be hacked also check he's untrusted feedback, he also requested this loan on the currency exchange forum.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
August 08, 2017, 02:30:04 PM
Be carefull with this guy, he stoled that account and started asking for loans, be aware of this kind of users.
Just take a look at his trust summary https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=412197
Be careful guys

what loan i defaulted? i had only emergency loans in the last days cause i am abroad and i forgot i didn't left with the right phone with me for the 2nd visa verification.

2nd i didn't knew that in uk the sockets are different...

so i did this in the last 4 days and i canceled them cause i was needed anymore. for example now  i have money on a debit card but i can't pay online for a ride because of the code required that is received by sms even if i have the token with me.

i want to cashout on another cc that i know it will run good. since i get to a socket for my laptop i will have enough funds

i need at 7 am max cause the megabus is at 8 am to be able to buy a ticket . when i arrive that's all i will repay
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
August 08, 2017, 02:24:28 PM
Be careful guys
Activity: 378
August 08, 2017, 02:14:43 PM
Hi.

I need before 7 AM GMT 0.009 btc. I will repay arround 6-8 pm.

1NpCHJw3PUuv8BwiKDRwxLcJZAke2jxUGM

Collateral this acc + my lb acc 100% 30 trades 16 partners.

I will need this if I cant find a friend to pay for a blablacar trip.

Some people maybe will find this acceptable

Do you still need it?

I can offer you 0.009 BTC and you repay 0.0105 BTC. Your collateral is fine for me.

Let me know.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
August 08, 2017, 01:20:27 PM
Hi.

I need before 7 AM GMT 0.009 btc. I will repay arround 6-8 pm.

1NpCHJw3PUuv8BwiKDRwxLcJZAke2jxUGM

Collateral this acc + my lb acc 100% 30 trades 16 partners.

I will need this if I cant find a friend to pay for a blablacar trip.

Some people maybe will find this acceptable
Pages:
Jump to: