Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.01 - 0.05 BTC giveaway for altcoin developers (Read 3077 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I am ready to receive Hubcoin ICO part my wallet is: 18gLSvTrPCbgWG3Yt2rGuic5DhbQcJCo4M
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I am ready to receive Hubcoin ICO part my wallet is: 1KBdand1VS4QXQhinfHQVKydPWD5Hdvv4P
Activity: 81
I am ready to receive Hubcoin ICO part my wallet is: 1EwrPMFtyw5QpSuam8g4Xg66bpZjoevmYr
Activity: 116
Wallets accepted! ICO funds part will be sended.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I am ready to receive Hubcoin ICO part my wallet is:
1MWm7NgaF1U3MGvLXjzuUTnnRF41ExubcC
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am ready to receive Hubcoin ICO part on wallet :  1P32q2aQvMcQbZ6hVQECT6Zn7649S8CwJQ
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I am ready to receive Hubcoin ICO part on wallet  1LcYbCmYBGbrPx9usPV1pdoPWEVsgab86Z
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
I am ready to recieve a part of the Hubcoin ICO funds on my wallet 1XJVRhqvGro9FBoC12iZPdrv3rWg8bcZ3
Giveaway closed.
The team is ready.
We decided to create Hubcoin as Ethereum token and source code is also ready with some unique features.
We going to launch ICO soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm in.
1DmP6VWE23hLcKc8hEUarK9u4NCmdoGExo

Looking 4 partners, donate and pm.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Thanks for the email at insanecoin, i would like to be added to the list. Sounds an interesting project.

insane BTC donation address: 1insaneaaodw6ea9v1jpnf4heq8y9dm3p
We have no moderation, so every altcoin developer who posted here will be added to team.
I will also send 0.01 bonus and answer some pms on next days.
Hubcoin prototype(on the Ethereum platform) is ready now, with some unique technical features  Smiley
I described this in the main thread.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I saw your ANN thread and thought this looked like an interesting project.

I was part of the original team for BitBean

Do you have a slack or irc chan?

I would like to be able to follow this closer.

BTC -  1FBrpnb7QSKAkFK3G7hdri1rgquriyCr1Q
donations welcome
Activity: 85
I'm the developer of MOZZI https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mozzi-powpos-sha-256d-hybrid-it-sucks-7-yearly-stake-1974294 and would like to confirm joining and becoming a HUBcoin Development Team Member.

I promise to receive my part of the HUBcoin pre-mine when it is launched.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
HI I am apart of the corgicoinV2 - CORG development team
I would like to join this project.
thank you for sending me a message about it. I am interesting in being apart of it.

1DxHoJWYEeFLEQPSmVkKHNd59ejTLHAzQN
Ahh I see that's unfortunate, I would like to join the team still though.
I accidentally didnt copy your nickname, but sent bonus and of course you accepted too Smiley
Activity: 66
You had me at thanks...
I sended too many invites for developers in PM.
Somebody reported me and i got 7 days ban.
My mistake, PM advertisment prohibited on Bitcointalk.
It was better to use email, as altcoin developers didnt hide it.
However, I was lucky and managed to send all planned PMs before ban, so every developer with a thread got it Smiley
(Except developers with capitalization more than 1000.000$, I was going to contact them later)

soulgate, joshafest, EFLFoundation, pallas were added to team and got their 0.01 btc bonus.

by calculations and your advertisement of developers there is only 19 spots taken of the offered 23 positions....
I would like to see as many developers in our team as possible, limit is for Btc bonuses only.

Ahh I see that's unfortunate, I would like to join the team still though.
I sended too many invites for developers in PM.
Somebody reported me and i got 7 days ban.
My mistake, PM advertisment prohibited on Bitcointalk.
It was better to use email, as altcoin developers didnt hide it.
However, I was lucky and managed to send all planned PMs before ban, so every developer with a thread got it Smiley
(Except developers with capitalization more than 1000.000$, I was going to contact them later)

soulgate, joshafest, EFLFoundation, pallas were added to team and got their 0.01 btc bonus.

by calculations and your advertisement of developers there is only 19 spots taken of the offered 23 positions....
I would like to see as many developers in our team as possible, limit is for Btc bonuses only.
You had me at thanks...
If you not developer - it isnt too late! Smiley
You have 1 month to create you own coin with explorer.
Feel free to use altcoin creation services.

First 3 developers will got 0.05 btc donation for their coin development.
Bonuses are received by Saracenis (Topaz coin), Belligerent Fool (BenjiRolls), UsuallyHappens (PartyCoin)
(0 bonuses left)
Next 10 developers will got   0.02 btc donation for their coin development.
(0 bonuses left)
Bonuses are received by PhoenixWarrior333 (FidgetCoin), cryptostiltskin (HONEY), tattoodev (Tattoocoin), CryptoWiz420 (Turbostake), AtomicProject (Atomic Coin) and others
Next 10 developers will got  0.01 btc donation for their coin development.
(9 bonuses left)

Requirements:
1) You need to post message and confirm Hubcoin team membership.
2) You promise to receive you part of Hubcoin premine, when it would be launched (In the beginning of July)

Thats all. Smiley
So you can just join and do nothing - and even this will help much, because you will increase our developers number and help to reach coin goal.

Many developers joined today, i am very sorry but cant answer to all PMs today.
Going to sleep.
Tomorrow I will carefully read all messages, answer them, accept new team members and send bonuses Smiley

That is quite a sleep you have going there, are you sleep walking..... ?
You had me at thanks...
I guess the OP has stopped paying & replying even though he comes online Undecided many members are still waiting for the same it seems and the developer acceptance limit hasn't been hit, by calculations and your advertisement of developers there is only 19 spots taken of the offered 23 positions.... but what doesn't make sense is if 3 Dev's were meant to get 0.05BTC then the next 10 were meant to get 0.02BTC then the next 10 0.01BTC that doesn't quite add up if the HUBcoin Dev also posted different limits of participants in the Topic Thread.

Blockchain transactions show otherwise if doing some digging.....

Very unclear, please tell us what is in the works and what is happening ?

Please don't go back on your word.
Pages:
Jump to: