Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.01 loan Jr. member - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
October 10, 2016, 07:13:20 PM
I do believe I deserve a chance and I will prove all of you wrong and hopefully earn some respect and trust.
I'm confused, you're willing to give me that chance? If I understood correctly then my bit address is:

3KuBy1QWUvDTgobU4r5wo9eGVQ9BCsuZsG

And if ur sending to my paypal it's [email protected]

I do appericate the opportunity, thank you.

Lol he's an asshole in one post but you'll take his PayPal in the next. You're a scamming bustard. Get the hell out of here. Oh and you worked hard on 150 posts? You damn newbie. You just bump your scam threads a lot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 10, 2016, 07:00:16 PM
I do believe I deserve a chance and I will prove all of you wrong and hopefully earn some respect and trust.
I'm confused, you're willing to give me that chance? If I understood correctly then my bit address is:

3KuBy1QWUvDTgobU4r5wo9eGVQ9BCsuZsG

And if ur sending to my paypal it's [email protected]

I do appericate the opportunity, thank you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 06:43:42 PM
And your one of the assholes im referring too. And I've worked very hard on my account. I have almost 150 posting. And I've had my information verified by OPs.. Why would you assume I'm scamming? Such a judgmental thing to do. Without anyone giving me the chance, how would anyone ever know?? I'm a honest person and I don't care what you say or think about me. Someone kind hearted will help me and you will see that I WILL pay back the loan. So please, until you have proof that I'm a scammer, don't judge me or assume I am.
Ok if you think you deserve a chance ok I wipp send you payment into your Pp account as goods and services is that ok
Huh? But if you didn't pay back will try my best to block your account ok
October 10, 2016, 06:38:45 PM
And your one of the assholes im referring too. And I've worked very hard on my account. I have almost 150 posting. And I've had my information verified by OPs.. Why would you assume I'm scamming? Such a judgmental thing to do. Without anyone giving me the chance, how would anyone ever know?? I'm a honest person and I don't care what you say or think about me. Someone kind hearted will help me and you will see that I WILL pay back the loan. So please, until you have proof that I'm a scammer, don't judge me or assume I am.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 10, 2016, 06:32:12 PM
Well I'm not going to recover them. I'm a respectable, honest person.
I offered what I had as collateral and that's all I have. Maybe someone
will still loan me. I have faith. And I wouldn't have negative feedback if the half
of you weren't ass holes, no offense.. Give no one a chance and assume everyone
is a scammer. How is anyone new going to start here if no one gives a newb a chance.
You were all in the position I am at some point.
Hey we all were newbie and worked hard to rank up and gain our trust by providing honest deals and services we came here for work not for scamming people we are not like you take a look at your feedback and your post
Evey day you ask for loan and trying to offer a collateral that you want to sell
You know what's its meaning its means you just want to sell your item and run with pur money
Ok
So this time again ur loan request will not entertain
Good bye
October 10, 2016, 06:18:33 PM
Well I'm not going to recover them. I'm a respectable, honest person.
I offered what I had as collateral and that's all I have. Maybe someone
will still loan me. I have faith. And I wouldn't have negative feedback if the half
of you weren't ass holes, no offense.. Give no one a chance and assume everyone
is a scammer. How is anyone new going to start here if no one gives a newb a chance.
You were all in the position I am at some point.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
October 10, 2016, 05:36:17 PM
Accounts aren't considered valid collateral because they can be recovered even if you changed everything, not to mention that you're trying to sell them (paxful, netflix).  Also your [negative-trusted newbie] account is worthless as collateral.
October 10, 2016, 05:17:45 PM
Need 0.01
Reason, bills
One week return
Collateral, jr. Member account, Netflix, Paxful account (6+ feedbacks) Bitcointalk account(over 145 post and will be promoted soon)
Repay 60% interest
Any other information request away.
Pages:
Jump to: