Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.02 BTC July 1 Prediction Competition! (Read 7406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
July 02, 2016, 10:21:07 PM
the fact that i´m all in in bitcoin is of course a fucking stupid risk. but i expect to get rewarded big time. others will say bitcoiners were just damn lucky bastards. which is also true. if bitcoin does another 10fold, i´m out of the rat race 4ever.

generousness is the way to go. karma is bitch.

I jest, I'd probably donate them too. Good luck with the next bubble man. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

Damn it, you're giving old-schoolers a good name. Some of us are badasses and would keep all the Bitcoin for ourselves.  Angry

the fact that i´m all in in bitcoin is of course a fucking stupid risk. but i expect to get rewarded big time. others will say bitcoiners were just damn lucky bastards. which is also true. if bitcoin does another 10fold, i´m out of the rat race 4ever.

generousness is the way to go. karma is bitch.
legendary
finally... my 5 minutes of fame.  Cheesy
i admit that "680" sounds better as a winning guess than "680ish", so i would not be sad, if it is decided, that my entry is 2nd best and not the winner. on the other hand, i made my prediction 3 weeks earlier then bitnil...
anyhow: if i win half the price i would like to donate my share to the next round of competition if there will be another one. it´s like piling up a jackpot. on top of that i put another 0.01 btc in the next jackpot to make it more attractive.
kudos to everyone. every bitcoin hodler is a winner.
hasta la victoria siempre.

Damn it, you're giving old-schoolers a good name. Some of us are badasses and would keep all the Bitcoin for ourselves.  Angry
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i admit that "680" sounds better as a winning guess than "680ish", so i would not be sad, if it is decided, that my entry is 2nd best and not the winner. on the other hand, i made my prediction 3 weeks earlier then bitnil...
anyhow: if i win half the price i would like to donate my share to the next round of competition if there will be another one. it´s like piling up a jackpot. on top of that i put another 0.01 btc in the next jackpot to make it more attractive.

Grats!

I think it should be split.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
As you've seen, during this week there was really great movement into the Bitcoin economy. In your opinion, what will happen during this month?

What is your USD price prediction for July 1, 2016? Post them below

MY PREDICTION IS $685

TOO CLOSE HAHAHA CONGRATS TO THE WINNER.
legendary
Price was precisely $681.32 on Finex at 12 P.M. GMT today, so whoever was closest to that wins.

Okay, interesting result. We have two potential winners:

Post #21 by 600watt on June 2nd for $680ish.

Post #174 by Bitnil on June 22nd for $680.

Not sure whether I'd accept an -ish, but on the other hand he did post it first.

If -ish prediction is accepted then it is draw.
I guess they will share the prize then.

Well I think they are both winners as gianluca95 had said.

Winners of competition will be announced today and prize will be given on monday ! Thank you to everyone to have shared your prediction here ! Smiley

Congratulations to the winners nice predicting skills you got there. Grin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Price was precisely $681.32 on Finex at 12 P.M. GMT today, so whoever was closest to that wins.

Not sure whether I'd accept an -ish, but on the other hand he did post it first.

Well I think they are both winners as gianluca95 had said.

Winners of competition will be announced today and prize will be given on monday ! Thank you to everyone to have shared your prediction here ! Smiley

Congratulations to the winners nice predicting skills you got there. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.

Activity: 971
Merit: 500
Nice, congrats to the winner!
Who won?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
How about the (two) winners hold a new prediction competition for August 1?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Need logo design, banner design? PM me!
Nice, congrats to the winner!
legendary

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

pretty close but whe have few hours ahead  Cool
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
$666

gha, that was yesterdays rate. close call
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
$650

Its late dude the deadline is on june 22 and thats over i am also late to see this thread to predict also thats why i am looking only for those who luckily wins in this competition.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Looks like we can finally see the winner of this price prediction tommorrow well goodluck for the lucky winner.

Win or lose were all winner because price is still high and still we can earn more profit with this said rising event.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'll say 785$. Just a random number that come to my mind. I hope that I'll be lucky Tongue !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 BTC Worth as 679$
Pages:
Jump to: