Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.05 BTC MicroSoul Physical Bitcoins 1/2 Troy Ounce Fine Silver - page 2. (Read 3643 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I sent you a message icey and also added some of the hologram on the back in the main post. I have noticed people are asking for specific numbers and the lowest ones. I will up date a list of these in the next few days of what is available.
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Can i reserve one, the lowest number you have available please? I can pay whenever you want
legendary
28.5mm diameter and 2.25mm Thick. they have a circular recess in the back which is 0.2mm also.
legendary
Yes absolutely funded with 0.05 I will have to add a back picture later no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
what is the diameter and thickness of the coin?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Thanks.  Looking forward to seeing the hologram.

Are these funded with .05 btc?
legendary
the back sure I am just sticking the stickers on now. Yes definitely like casascius as that is the original bitcoin physicals apart from micosoul branding on the front and hologram.
legendary
Sorry 0.05 typo and also the mistake was not intentional. I didn't realise until I ordered a new design of stickers.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Very nice.  I've been looking forward to these.

They seem more Casascius-like to me with the Gold / Silver.   I have one of your Brass .01 ones.

Do you have a picture of the back?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
75dollar for 0.5btc?
Also did you make the mistake intentionally to make them appear more rare? =)
legendary
Well they have surely arrived the 0.05 Fine silver coins. They have been minted in the UK  and are ready finally to be sold to the masses. Only 1000 of these coins will be made. They come with an identifying Serial number. They are 0.999 Fine Silver and have a matt gold plate on the B, the ridge and the little devil head.
The first 500 of these have the holographic sticker on that has a spelling mistake and the numbers 500-1000 will have a new sticker design which is on its way.
The private key again is on a piece of paper under the holographic sticker on the back and they come in capsules.
Currently I am starting to sell these at 85 USD and you can turn that into BTC on the day! But better check with me and there will also be shipping on top.

I will try get some better photos my camera is not the best.

Pages:
Jump to: