Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.05 BTC to proofread my website - page 2. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 10, 2014, 02:59:02 PM
@howzar

First you question if I will honor my word, then immediately without an answer you commit to doing. You hurry up to post corrections here and you protest when other members show interest in the work, alleging that they shouldn't because you are already doing it, but in fact you were not even chosen.

Dude, that is very unprofessional. Not to say that you only posted corrections for the first page, I'm pretty sure that are mistakes in all other pages as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
April 10, 2014, 11:08:19 AM
SOLUTION: Use cryptography, it can be easily used to protect your e-mails and files.

SOLUTION: Use cryptography. Your e-mail provider doesn't trust you ? their sensitive information, you shouldn't trust them your sensitive information too.

if something, anything, is stored , it can be leaked

It's all been done by me man!

There are plenty more sentences that need proofreading. Anyways, have fun Smiley

It all makes sense, this is coming from a native english speaker.

makes sense =/= grammatically correct

And the few errors that were present have been corrected!
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
April 10, 2014, 10:52:47 AM
SOLUTION: Use cryptography, it can be easily used to protect your e-mails and files.

SOLUTION: Use cryptography. Your e-mail provider doesn't trust you ? their sensitive information, you shouldn't trust them your sensitive information too.

There are plenty more sentences that need proofreading. Anyways, have fun Smiley

makes sense =/= grammatically correct
April 10, 2014, 09:52:14 AM

b!z
legendary
April 10, 2014, 09:38:40 AM

April 10, 2014, 09:03:34 AM

b!z
legendary
April 10, 2014, 08:55:28 AM
If you don’t know how to get your access code just Google your Bank’s

https://www.goldenkeys.org/wiretransfer.html
b!z
legendary
April 10, 2014, 08:53:32 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
April 10, 2014, 05:59:23 AM
I can do this for you if you. Just need to know how I'm meant to correct mistakes.

SHooooo Im already halfway there!!

Haha, no need to rush he isn't even online at the moment. I'd let him answer for who he wants before rushing into things.

EDIT: You seem keen as mustard to do this.
April 10, 2014, 05:57:03 AM
I can do this for you if you. Just need to know how I'm meant to correct mistakes.

SHooooo Im already halfway there!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
April 10, 2014, 05:56:41 AM
April 10, 2014, 05:55:32 AM
Ill do it, Im reading it now!
April 10, 2014, 05:55:09 AM
I can do this, if you escrow the 0.05 btc with someone?

How can I know if you will pay out?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 10, 2014, 05:33:11 AM
Hello, I am paying 0.05 BTC to proofread my website: https://www.goldenkeys.org

It has about 5000 words and it includes all the pages (but not the book).

I'm looking preferably for native English speakers with good grammar and punctuation. Your previous posts must reflect that.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: