Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.07 BTc loan NEEdEd! - page 2. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
December 08, 2014, 02:54:21 PM

Colleteral: Currently only my BTctalk acc which is not worth anything i guess ;('

This is why no one is going to give you this loan.
Alright, I guess i just have to delete this thread because i have no Chance to get it ;( but i'll stiil wait for some Minutes Maybe some People is nice enough

If you tell us more about your dice site, you might have higher odds to get your loan.
So basically, Im renting a dice site from a BTCtalk user Who has around 250 activity, which will cost me $15/month and I need a loan to fund it, if the site will go down, i can always buy bitcoins within 1-3 day, because thats when i get my $50 to buy around 0.14, But i have promised to user To pay today and buy the site so i also have to fund it, as i said if the site won't profit , i can pay the Loan from my own Funds, but Im pretty sure it'll success, but if i won't get the loan, its all fine Wink just been my dream Past half year, and Yeah why just 0.07? well i think its pretty much enough, as the start i will make max bet around 0.01-0.03! and i will keep funding the site with 0.1 every week
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2014, 02:52:03 PM
1.Newbie acc is worth nothing
2.I believe you will need a lot BTC to make " Dice Gambling Site " you can't start with dust  Tongue
3.Forget this , no one will give you anything here with your rank and no collateral . ( Sorry i don't mean to be rude )

You are not rude. This sums it up perfectly.

I do not believe he can purchase and run a dice site with 0.07 BTC either.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
December 08, 2014, 02:49:28 PM
1.Newbie acc is worth nothing
2.I believe you will need a lot BTC to make " Dice Gambling Site " you can't start with dust  Tongue
3.Forget this , no one will give you anything here with your rank and no collateral . ( Sorry i don't mean to be rude )
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
December 08, 2014, 02:49:17 PM
This is a quote from you that you made on another members loan request.

"I think youre to new to ask for lendings Shocked" - This member had 27 activity

Now here you are with almost half the activity he has expecting to get a loan.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
December 08, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

Colleteral: Currently only my BTctalk acc which is not worth anything i guess ;('

Alright, I guess i just have to delete this thread because i have no Chance to get it ;( but i'll stiil wait for some Minutes Maybe some People is nice enough

If you tell us more about your dice site, you might have higher odds to get your loan.
December 08, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
December 08, 2014, 02:40:47 PM

December 08, 2014, 02:39:30 PM
need 0.07 btc loan to

19vzXMc7XjFDBwBAdcoXskjcUoq4kguFqA

back in 1-3 days, 0.085 BTC!

Why i need this:

Im currently buying my own Dice site and hosting it for the btc i have now but i also need some to put in the bankroll:

How can i pay back in 1-3 days

I will be buying 0.14 btc in 1-3 days From LocalBTC.

But i really hope i can start Up my dream ;p
Pages:
Jump to: