Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.1 BTC Dailybitcoins voucher for BTC - page 2. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 04, 2013, 08:14:32 AM
Best I have seen for DBC has been 1:5, are you seriously asking for 1:1?

Good luck if you can get it, you may find getting higher than 1:5 a little hard.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 03, 2013, 08:24:13 AM
1. I give you the voucher code (in pm) and my Bitcoin address which is: 1793QHgRvtrKT2JMFKL6yjgEfbddd1NJhX
2. You check the value of voucher and you deduct the default transaction fee from it.
3. You redeem the voucher.
4. You send the resulting amount to my given Bitcoin address. When the transaction shown up in my given address, you will write a new post in this topic about the successful deal.

If you will correct and you send me back the value of voucher (minus fee, of course) you will get a positive Trust point on this site from me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 02, 2013, 03:44:21 PM
I would give 0.1 BTC Dailybitcoins advertiser voucher for BTC.

The reason: I don't want to use any advertising service, because I don't have website or blog and I'm not interested in the network marketing (referral links).

The Dailybitcoins advertiser vouchers are non-withdrawable, but I able to generate voucher to transfer an other Dailybitcoins Advertiser's account.

what you want what is your requirment Cheesy
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 02, 2013, 06:51:49 AM
I would give 0.1 BTC Dailybitcoins advertiser voucher for BTC.

The reason: I don't want to use any advertising service, because I don't have website or blog and I'm not interested in the network marketing (referral links).

The Dailybitcoins advertiser vouchers are non-withdrawable, but I able to generate voucher to transfer an other Dailybitcoins Advertiser's account.
Pages:
Jump to: