Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.125BTC - 300%~ Collateral: Premium domain worth over $1500 USD - page 2. (Read 706 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Confirming that I am okay with escrowing the domain. BenCodie has agreed to pay escrow fees as well.
I don't know Subjot, and as such cannot affirmatively trust his opinion. DarkStar, do you have reason to know the value of this domain? Would you be willing to agree to buy it in the event of a default?

OP - Are you wanting to have the loan dominated in USD, or BTC? Or something else? Would you want to receive the loan proceeds in BTC, or a stablecoin (USDT/USDC), or something else?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Confirming that I am okay with escrowing the domain. BenCodie has agreed to pay escrow fees as well.

Curious - how does one escrow a domain?   Are you allowed to change ownership that often??

NameCheap domain pushing to a NameCheap account doesn't have a cooldown. https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/1187/8/how-can-i-move-a-domain-from-one-namecheap-account-to-another
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Curious - how does one escrow a domain?   Are you allowed to change ownership that often??
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
Thanks Darkstar.

Loan amount negotiable.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
Amount Requested: 0.125BTC
Collateral Value: $1500 USD absolute minimum (150%~ info below)
Length: 1 Month (most likely going to repay a lot sooner, but 1 month to be safe!)
Repayment: 0.14BTC total repayment
Reason: Looking to unlock the value of my domain so I am able to use it toward other ventures during this month, instead of it collecting age gaining no returns.
Update. I am now only 0.125BTC away from being able to pursue one of the opportunities. Hoping to get this loan funded so I have reduced the loan amount.

The user Darkstar_ will hold the domain in collateral for the duration of the loan, until it is repaid.

Collateral Information
high level domain - $2000 USD estimated value
I have absolutely no doubt this domain could be liquidated for $2000 USD at the very minimum though for increased security I have listed it as $1500 USD value.
I have asked Subjot, a long-time premium domain seller here on the forum, to appraise the domain. He has verified the domain is worth easily $X,XXX. He did not give me an exact figure, but confirmed the value was fair with his comments. If any lender would like to PM him to confirm this, be my guest!

Both of these estimations would unlikely take into account the extremely high value niche market for crypto dice.

*domain info removed
Pages:
Jump to: