Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.15 BTC RETURN 0.2!!!! - page 2. (Read 2503 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 14, 2014, 02:23:34 AM
What miner are you using and what is it's hash rate? You can't use a domain as collateral since it's probably not worth (nowhere near) 0.4 BTC.

The site is, and I can transfer it along with it. The domain is everything to the site. I am using a Zuesminers Thunder X3, 44Mh/s.

Quote from: Mining5911
The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed.

Mining with 44 Mh/s will earn you $0.02 a month according to this calculator: https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator.

How are you planning to mine $120 a week and pay back your loan?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns
August 14, 2014, 12:53:15 AM
What miner are you using and what is it's hash rate? You can't use a domain as collateral since it's probably not worth (nowhere near) 0.4 BTC.

The site is, and I can transfer it along with it. The domain is everything to the site. I am using a Zuesminers Thunder X3, 44Mh/s.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 14, 2014, 12:21:58 AM
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns
August 14, 2014, 12:10:45 AM
 I need about $70 in order to get a power supply and Rasberry Pi for my mining rig so that I can start mining, I can pay back in a week with a very good return on your money. The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed. The collateral I have is a domain name for my forum, it makes $50 a month with 430+ members and growing each day. It need to be a trusted member so I know I can get it back, its worth a lot more than $70, especially to me. Thats all the collateral I have at the moment and it means a lot to me. I received the miner today but like I said no power supply or rasberry pi so its a no go on finally getting it running. Contact me on Skype or on here if you want to talk more about the deal. The domain is easy to transfer and there is no way I can get it back unless you send it back.

EDIT: Just lowered needed amount to about $60. I just got some money in but I need $60 more.
Pages:
Jump to: