Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.2 BTC **BETTER-THAN-A-RAFFLE** | GTD Payouts to ALL Entrants Only for 1 Week! (Read 2324 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
scam website!! i win ,make withdrawal and processed.but i dont get my money,and your web give me fake txid.i can show that proof.really damn web!!

speak with support (live chat)

yes i already chat with they support.but they said already send my funds.really idiot answer.how to they said send my funds if that txid they give to me cant found in blockchain or they can check my withdrawal address if i already get this funds or not.

I have already explained this now.

The Bitcoin network was having issues last week and several of our transactions were automatically backlogged by our system so that we could adjust everything before transmitting them.

status   prepared
txid   66a87a7889ba98d25b556fa3458e508baae874ae3c8156c5835745d5181ddc6d
withdraw   2016-03-03T01:19:28.878Z

This is all the info on your tx. You can see it's "prepared" because it's not been sent - just logged and prepared in our system. The tx ID is not 'fake' - I don't think we would risk our entire operation, third party contracts, and more over 0.08. You're going to get the funds. Please be patient as you will receive your funds.

yes,finally i get my funds.thanks betcoin.tm
scam website!! i win ,make withdrawal and processed.but i dont get my money,and your web give me fake txid.i can show that proof.really damn web!!

yes i already chat with they support.but they said already send my funds.really idiot answer.how to they said send my funds if that txid they give to me cant found in blockchain or they can check my withdrawal address if i already get this funds or not.

The Bitcoin network was having issues last week and several of our transactions were automatically backlogged by our system so that we could adjust everything before transmitting them.

status   prepared

This is all the info on your tx. You can see it's "prepared" because it's not been sent - just logged and prepared in our system. The tx ID is not 'fake' - I don't think we would risk our entire operation, third party contracts, and more over 0.08. You're going to get the funds. Please be patient as you will receive your funds.

but how long time i will get my funds? i think already 72 hours.okey let will see 24 hours againt ,will my address 1NhpeuDGgrD9nrhV1SvhMxKgHnKFULR3US received 0.085 or not.thanks for reply.
donator
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

status   prepared

havargas . you recieved your money?

not yet.and not pending cashout request too.but i have txid in my account history for my withdrawal.

No one gave you a fake txid. Please be more specific with your accusation and I'd love to address this but I can't get anywhere useful with this comment.

What is your username?
When did you make your withdrawal request?

my username : amailcang
my withdrawal address  ( http://prntscr.com/abj6it )  : 1NhpeuDGgrD9nrhV1SvhMxKgHnKFULR3US
my withdrawal txid in my betcoin account history : 66a87a7889ba98d25b556fa3458e508baae874ae3c8156c5835745d5181ddc6d

donator

No one gave you a fake txid. Please be more specific with your accusation and I'd love to address this but I can't get anywhere useful with this comment.

What is your username?
When did you make your withdrawal request?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
havargas . you recieved your money?
Activity: 199

donator

As the said he send to your other Account, if you are still able to loggin into that account, you can cashout your money from that account, and If NO than, you need to wait him, until he came online.

i'm not have other ac! ok i will wait him, and did you receive the0.0195 Jcoins?

I don't think there's a chance someone else has a BetCoinTM account called godzerosonic.
Activity: 310

As the said he send to your other Account, if you are still able to loggin into that account, you can cashout your money from that account, and If NO than, you need to wait him, until he came online.

i'm not have other ac! ok i will wait him, and did you receive the0.0195 Jcoins?
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
congratulations to the winners pity I did not join the contest, bitcoin is a great gambling site

Yup they are really great, I did joined there all most all the Promotion and it proves awesome results to me, I always won more than I deserve i think, Made more than 1 BTC from only this gambling site

Edit: May they have more Promotion in Future
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
congratulations to the winners pity I did not join the contest, bitcoin is a great gambling site
donator
Nice to see i took second place and i confirm that i have receive the prize 0.095BTC in my account. But i didn't see my cashback in jade coin in my account. Whether you forgot to add it?

Cashbacks are for those who lose their bet *and* the raffle Smiley
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Nice to see i took second place and i confirm that i have receive the prize 0.095BTC in my account. But i didn't see my cashback in jade coin in my account. Whether you forgot to add it?
donator
winner index:  3
winner:  godzerosonic
runner up index:  0
runner up:  Miyslovenic
third place index:  2
third place:  camelson

So, in prettier, less code-y terms:

The winner is godzerosonic!

2nd Place: miyslovenic