Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ .0222 BTC GIVEN AWAY EVERY WEEK FOR FREE ✔✔✔ ★★★ (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The giveaway ends every Wednesday at 11.59pm GMT and will restart on Thursday at 12am

For anyone wondering.
Bamp Tongue

A completely new giveaway is coming up soon weekly $10 look forward to it Cheesy
Wow you will double up to 0.001 sounds like your site needs more funding and how exactly you going to attract bigger fish with this promotion ?

Its just a fun promotion and instant, I have seen some websites saying "doubling up to 1btc" then in small text (2 months after depositing).

Its just some fun and giveaways will increase over time.

Nice trust btw Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Wow you will double up to 0.001 sounds like your site needs more funding and how exactly you going to attract bigger fish with this promotion ?
I did earlier but okay Cheesy

My username on there is dkee888.. and my btc addy is

38mrumb9WS6W1xoAhf9akx1wvEwo7ueaMG

I didnt notice the earlier one, either way your account has been credited
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I did earlier but okay Cheesy

My username on there is dkee888.. and my btc addy is

38mrumb9WS6W1xoAhf9akx1wvEwo7ueaMG

Can i get my double up pls? Thanks!

Sure just screenshot your winnings and paste your btc address into this forum and we will send them right to you Smiley
Can i get my double up pls? Thanks!
Activity: 78
Received double of what i won Cheesy Thanks again

Ah I forgot with our system that your address will change every so often, please just paste your current btc address here and you can do with it as you wish (I will be doing it tomorrow as I'm going to sleep now Smiley)
1NXAJKmAJHSxyzjtq6KqnrU4RFRn6hjGCB
Thanks Wink

Send thank you very much Smiley

Ah I forgot with our system that your address will change every so often, please just paste your current btc address here and you can do with it as you wish (I will be doing it tomorrow as I'm going to sleep now Smiley)
1NXAJKmAJHSxyzjtq6KqnrU4RFRn6hjGCB
Thanks Wink
Funny site Grin anybody can deposit more and try to steal the pot.. I'll definitely check it out once in a awhile.. Thanks!  my username on there is dkee888.. and my btc addy is 38mrumb9WS6W1xoAhf9akx1wvEwo7ueaMG

I will give it a try Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Let us know if you won guys. We will send you 2x! !
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I will try it, hopefully it will go well and gives us all the advantages  Smiley
Activity: 200
yes,ill try with that free faucet 0.00001 Cheesy
to the top we go.
Pages:
Jump to: