Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.75BTC invest. You'll earn another 0.15BTC/week. Less will bring you 10%/week - page 3. (Read 2987 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Also got the coins, right now.

Thank you guys. Smiley
So far so good. That's the way, a business has to run, I think Smiley

No problemo. Nice dealing with you. Hope everything goes well Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Just take it from now. Since it's 29/05/2014 (near the end of the day for me), I'll just take it from 30/05/14 (which should save you a day's interest). We'll just count off the days from there (i.e 31/05/14 would mean 1 days interest etc).

Nice! Cheesy

Also got the coins, right now.

Thank you guys. Smiley
So far so good. That's the way, a business has to run, I think Smiley

Greetz

BitZCoin

Circa 2010
But how will we handle to count the days?

My suggestion would be, to end this (first day 2014-05-26) on  00:00 o'clock, german time and following so on?
The current repayment, will be on morning on the following day, also german time.

Would be best to handle for me, am also open for different ideas. Smiley

Just take it from now. Since it's 29/05/2014 (near the end of the day for me), I'll just take it from 30/05/14 (which should save you a day's interest). We'll just count off the days from there (i.e 31/05/14 would mean 1 days interest etc).

Thanks a lot, I'll give the confirmation, when received. Smiley

But how will we handle to count the days?

My suggestion would be, to end this (first day 2014-05-26) on  00:00 o'clock, german time and following so on?
The current repayment, will be on morning on the following day, each also german time.

Would be best to handle for me, but 'am also open for different ideas. Smiley
Circa 2010
Sorry guys, was asleep Tongue

2000 NRS recieved: Transaction ID: ecd197bdca49d4f763347d1ed874c68eda8ad850faf2f8cd183d972682eef3d3

No reason, to apologies it really was no long time Smiley
And sleep is important, it's hard to get some while holding crypto in this wild, wild west anyway.   Grin

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Smiley

Just before I send I want to confirm that this is the address.

1GqHASgaVAbmkDGFDSYfyGQc5mdZBhsGJy

@OP Please check it to ensure there is no mistake.

I'll guarentee this is the right adresse and to hold the responsibility for the liabilie of wrong data, made by me.
My BTC-confirmation adresse is:

1GqHASgaVAbmkDGFDSYfyGQc5mdZBhsGJy Smiley
Circa 2010
Just before I send I want to confirm that this is the address.

@OP Please check it to ensure there is no mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
You know what? Let's do it simple as possible. Smiley
Loan Amount: BTC0.4
Interest: BTC0.012/day
Max Loan Period: 21 days

Sure no problems.

@ Blazedout419

This will be the BTC adresse I'll receive your coins: Smiley

I'm assuming you meant me from what I've read? Once monbux confirms he's received the collateral I can release the coins to you.

Sorry guys, was asleep Tongue

2000 NRS recieved: Transaction ID: ecd197bdca49d4f763347d1ed874c68eda8ad850faf2f8cd183d972682eef3d3
Light, please send 0.4 BTC to: 1GqHASgaVAbmkDGFDSYfyGQc5mdZBhsGJy

If you need this again, I would also be interested. Just send me a pm if you're up for it.

Also, thanks.
I'll remember! Smiley
I'm assuming you meant me from what I've read? Once monbux confirms he's received the collateral I can release the coins to you.

Haha, yes of course, sry. for this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
If you need this again, I would also be interested. Just send me a pm if you're up for it.
Circa 2010

Sure no problems.

@ Blazedout419

The fee will be: 0.006 BTC/week, if that is fair enough for you, BitZCoin.  Fee must be paid in BTC to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn

I'm absolutely fine with this Smiley

Interest: BTC0.011/day

I could do the loan... the .75BTC with repay of .9BTC with those coins as collateral if your other loan doesn't work out.

Sry. it's a really good offer.
From an economic point it would be may even better.
- But one of my principles in buying or selling things is: Who comes first served first.
Let us trade the next time.
Also, I'm still offering another 1000 NRS for some coins, if you would be interested in dealing with them? Smiley
I'd be happy to escrow this one as well - if BitZCoin is taking more loans, or he/she might take more loans in the future.
Of course monbux will be allowed to escrow here, too; If he wants to. Smiley

Thing is, that I'm doing this as a little bit just for fun, cause this loan is a managable amount, to loose in the worst case.
Usually I try to play save. But that also means that to don't take money I don't have. - Even if it's just one Cent.
You have to follow some principles when trading. If you once begin to don't take your own rules seriously, it will be the the beginning of the end, I think.

But let's see how this will run and may I'll take some more coins, the next time. Smiley

@ monbux:

I just transfered the 2000 NRS:
Datum: 29.05.2014 06:01
An: 9eULSix1HYua8zVoo3cESVzbXnuDDxnxTA
Belastung: -2000.00 NRS
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.01 NRS
Nettobetrag: -2000.01 NRS
Transaktions-ID: ecd197bdca49d4f763347d1ed874c68eda8ad850faf2f8cd183d972682eef3d3

You should receive them within' the next short time. Smiley

@ Blazedout419*

Ok mates, let's make us some money Smiley

Greetz

BitZCoin

*Edit:

- Meant Light of course
legendary
I could do the loan... the .75BTC with repay of .9BTC with those coins as collateral if your other loan doesn't work out.

I'd be happy to escrow this one as well - if BitZCoin is taking more loans, or he/she might take more loans in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Circa 2010
Watching.  BitZCoin, do you agree with 0.011 BTC/day interest?  Maximum length 3 weeks. 
If you agree, please send 2000 NRS to: 9eULSix1HYua8zVoo3cESVzbXnuDDxnxTA

Light, I will send you a message and post here for public records once BitZCoin sends.

No problems. Will wait for your message. Just for public record:

Interest: BTC0.011/day

legendary
Edit:
But also let's say 0.01BTC/day calculated with 0.4BTC and the ability to pay back each day, within the week.
It's still a good deal Smiley

Given that you're already offering the equivalent of BTC0.01142857142 in interest for BTC0.4 (scaled from your offer) and I drive a hard bargain, I'll take BTC0.011 in interest per day just to make the numbers a little nicer.

You can pay back at any time - the interest will be applied for the duration of the loan (regardless of the changing loan size). The only stipulation I have is that the loan term may not exceed 3 weeks which should be fine for you.

Let me know if there are any problems. If not feel free to send monbux the collateral and once I get the message I'll send you the coins (please post an address).

Watching.  BitZCoin, do you agree with 0.011 BTC/day interest?  Maximum length 3 weeks. 

Light, I will send you a message and post here for public records once BitZCoin sends.
Circa 2010
Edit:
But also let's say 0.01BTC/day calculated with 0.4BTC and the ability to pay back each day, within the week.

Given that you're already offering the equivalent of BTC0.01142857142 in interest for BTC0.4 (scaled from your offer) and I drive a hard bargain, I'll take BTC0.011 in interest per day just to make the numbers a little nicer.

You can pay back at any time - the interest will be applied for the duration of the loan (regardless of the changing loan size). The only stipulation I have is that the loan term may not exceed 3 weeks which should be fine for you.

Let me know if there are any problems. If not feel free to send monbux the collateral and once I get the message I'll send you the coins (please post an address).
legendary
Alright, it looks both sides have agreed that I act as escrow, and will hold onto the collateral for this loan: 2000 NRS.  

The fee will be: 0.006 BTC/week, if that is fair enough for you, BitZCoin.  Fee must be paid in BTC to: 1Q2CupiU5DfWupRGBQ66QYRqvxoNxGZCcn

Before I return the 2000 NRS collateral.

Once I confirm the NRS have been received, user "Light" will send 0.4 BTC to address stated by BitZCoin (don't see it here).

What will the interest be?  BitZCoin has proposed a lower value of 0.01 BTC, Light, do you accept? 
I've done a previous loan with BitZCoin - he paid back as promised, with no problems.  I don't currently have the BTC to fund this loan, but I would be happy to hold the coins as escrow, my fee is 1% of the collateral's worth.

NRS does seem to be a bit unstable though, it rises and drops a bit too quick for my liking :O

@OP: I'd be happy to lend you BTC0.4 if you wish for collateral of 2000 NRS. Interest @ BTC0.0125 per day. At the moment I don't have the capabilities to accept NRS so I would be happy to use monbux as escrow provided you take on the fee.

I'd appreciate if you posted your response here - nothing wrong with keeping things public.

Perfect Smiley
So I'll be able to pay them back within' the time, too? Smiley

I would appreciate the deal this way and 'll overtake the fee to monbux.

Edit:
Pages:
Jump to: