Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.94 preliminary testing phase (Read 2790 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
March 01, 2016, 12:32:09 AM
Same error. Nothing was stashed and nothing was pulled.

The part of the code that is failing has not been changed in over 2 years. If you are getting this error now you should be getting it with other versions. Start 0.93 offline and try.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
February 29, 2016, 07:32:03 PM
Yeah, I get this error:

That's pretty severe, I should get this error too but I can't reproduce it. Anyone else running into this? Can you git stash git pull and try again?
Same error. Nothing was stashed and nothing was pulled.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 29, 2016, 07:27:42 PM
Yeah, I get this error:

That's pretty severe, I should get this error too but I can't reproduce it. Anyone else running into this? Can you git stash git pull and try again?
staff
Just writing some code
February 29, 2016, 07:19:27 PM
Also, I am unable to open the Lockboxes and the Address Book dialogs.

Fixed the lockbox issue, can't reproduce the address book one. Do you have some Python error in your terminal when that happens?
Yeah, I get this error:
Code:
(ERROR) Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/andy/bitcoin/armory/BitcoinArmory/ArmoryQt.py", line 3900, in execAddressBook
    DlgAddressBook(self, self, None, None, None).exec_()
  File "/home/andy/bitcoin/armory/BitcoinArmory/qtdialogs.py", line 8073, in __init__
    rowHeight = tightSizeStr(self.font, 'XygjpHI')[1]
  File "/home/andy/bitcoin/armory/BitcoinArmory/qtdefines.py", line 215, in tightSizeStr
    fm = QFontMetricsF(QFont(obj))
TypeError: QFont(): argument 1 has unexpected type 'builtin_function_or_method'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/andy/bitcoin/armory/BitcoinArmory/ArmoryQt.py", line 3900, in execAddressBook
    DlgAddressBook(self, self, None, None, None).exec_()
  File "/home/andy/bitcoin/armory/BitcoinArmory/qtdialogs.py", line 8073, in __init__
    rowHeight = tightSizeStr(self.font, 'XygjpHI')[1]
  File "/home/andy/bitcoin/armory/BitcoinArmory/qtdefines.py", line 215, in tightSizeStr
    fm = QFontMetricsF(QFont(obj))
TypeError: QFont(): argument 1 has unexpected type 'builtin_function_or_method'

What about the links to bitcoinarmory.com like those on the dashboard when armory is offline? What should be done about those?

Comment them out. Just PR to dev if you have minor changes.
Alright, will do that shortly.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 29, 2016, 07:04:07 PM
Also, I am unable to open the Lockboxes and the Address Book dialogs.

Fixed the lockbox issue, can't reproduce the address book one. Do you have some Python error in your terminal when that happens?

What about the links to bitcoinarmory.com like those on the dashboard when armory is offline? What should be done about those?

Comment them out. Just PR to dev if you have minor changes.
staff
Just writing some code
February 29, 2016, 06:06:44 PM
Merged in knightdk's changes around the ATI references and turning off the phone home code. Give it a spin, try to find broken dialogs (although I think I got them all). I'll be traveling tomorrow so the testing builds will have to wait for Thursday/Friday.

Edit: Also, I am unable to open the Lockboxes and the Address Book dialogs.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 29, 2016, 03:34:53 PM
Merged in knightdk's changes around the ATI references and turning off the phone home code. Give it a spin, try to find broken dialogs (although I think I got them all). I'll be traveling tomorrow so the testing builds will have to wait for Thursday/Friday.
staff
Just writing some code
February 28, 2016, 07:29:51 PM
Edit: Build error:

Interesting. I just built the latest version without any problems. What's your platform?
It's fixed on the latest version. I'm on Ubuntu 15.10
Activity: 525
Merit: 282
February 28, 2016, 07:25:29 PM

Interesting. I just built the latest version without any problems. What's your platform?

That said, I wasn't able to send coins on the latest version.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/droark/Projects/BitcoinArmory/osxbuild/workspace/Armory.app/Contents/MacOS/py/usr/lib/armory/ui/TxFrames.py", line 826, in createTxAndBroadcast
    self.main.broadcastTransaction(finalTx)
  File "/Users/droark/Projects/BitcoinArmory/osxbuild/workspace/Armory.app/Contents/MacOS/py/usr/lib/armory/ArmoryQt.py", line 3746, in broadcastTransaction
    LOGPPRINT(pytx, logging.INFO)
  File "/Users/droark/Projects/BitcoinArmory/osxbuild/workspace/Armory.app/Contents/MacOS/py/usr/lib/armory/armoryengine/ArmoryUtils.py", line 871, in LOGPPRINT
    theObj.pprint()
  File "/Users/droark/Projects/BitcoinArmory/osxbuild/workspace/Armory.app/Contents/MacOS/py/usr/lib/armory/armoryengine/Transaction.py", line 744, in pprint
    if self.optInRBF:
AttributeError: 'PyTx' object has no attribute 'optInRBF'

Had to comment out that line and the previous one. At that point, everything went through.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 28, 2016, 03:13:39 PM
Also, I used to be able to double click an address in my wallet for more details but it seems that I can't do that now.

Fixed.

Ima delay the testing build release for as long it will take me to go over the changes in the cleanupATI branch and merge it in. I'd rather figure out the due diligence before putting out binaries.
staff
Just writing some code
February 28, 2016, 11:31:02 AM
Build error:

fixed

Does armoryd indicate if the transaction is RBF? Or is it just GUI right now?

only the GUI
Great. Testing it now.

Also, I used to be able to double click an address in my wallet for more details but it seems that I can't do that now.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 28, 2016, 01:40:26 AM
Build error:

fixed

Does armoryd indicate if the transaction is RBF? Or is it just GUI right now?

only the GUI
staff
Just writing some code
February 27, 2016, 10:57:11 PM
Pushed opt-in RBF detection. Regarding inheritence, I went took the simple route: any ZC of ZC is flagged as mempool replaceable, whether the chain of ZC has an RBF input somewhere or not.

If this version passes the test, I'll release the first testing build based on this state.
Awesome. Will be building and testing.

Code:
g++  -Icryptopp -Imdb -DUSE_CRYPTOPP -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/usr/include/python2.7 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/python2.7 -std=c++11 -O2 -pipe -fPIC -c BDM_supportClasses.cpp
BDM_supportClasses.cpp: In member function ‘std::map > ZeroConfContainer::purge(std::function)’:
BDM_supportClasses.cpp:620:52: error: invalid initialization of non-const reference of type ‘BinaryData&’ from an rvalue of type ‘BinaryData’
          auto& bhash = lastKnownHeader->getPrevHash();
                                                    ^
Makefile:97: recipe for target 'BDM_supportClasses.o' failed
make[1]: *** [BDM_supportClasses.o] Error 1

Edit 2: Does armoryd indicate if the transaction is RBF? Or is it just GUI right now?
legendary
Armory Developer
February 27, 2016, 10:45:40 PM
Pushed opt-in RBF detection. Regarding inheritence, I went took the simple route: any ZC of ZC is flagged as mempool replaceable, whether the chain of ZC has an RBF input somewhere or not.

If this version passes the test, I'll release the first testing build based on this state.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 26, 2016, 07:11:56 PM
Hm. I thought my PR flagged RBF transactions in the tx info dialog.

It detects RBF in transaction.py, which is a file limited to creating transactions, not processing transaction history. Detection needs to take place at ledger creation (ideally on the C++ side), and it has to deal with inheritance properly, which I am working on.
staff
Just writing some code
February 26, 2016, 07:01:28 PM
Added a couple changes. Maybe that will fix the 0.11.x -> 0.12 swapping.

Going over the RBF PR, it's missing some stuff so I'll have to implement that before merging in into dev.
IIRC RBF is only missing the actual mempool replacement stuff and the ability to create RBF transactions.

RBF transactions aren't flagged in the main ledger nor the tx info dialog. No detection of RBF inheritence either.
Hm. I thought my PR flagged RBF transactions in the tx info dialog.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 26, 2016, 06:31:29 PM
RBF handling is actually a lot more complicated than I expected. This is gonna take me a day.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 26, 2016, 05:37:25 PM

Going over the RBF PR, it's missing some stuff so I'll have to implement that before merging in into dev.
IIRC RBF is only missing the actual mempool replacement stuff and the ability to create RBF transactions.

RBF transactions aren't flagged in the main ledger nor the tx info dialog. No detection of RBF inheritence either.

For the clean up ATI stuff, do you want to remove all of the phone home stuff? In my PR, I only have it commented out because you said earlier that it may be brought back in the future.

Deactivating it is fine for now. I will have to evaluate the code and its usefulness eventually.
staff
Just writing some code
February 26, 2016, 03:58:54 PM

For the clean up ATI stuff, do you want to remove all of the phone home stuff? In my PR, I only have it commented out because you said earlier that it may be brought back in the future.
legendary
Armory Developer
February 26, 2016, 03:27:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: