Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.96.4-release_x64 Scanning transaction history problem (Read 418 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
1) Delete the content of this folder: C:\Users\microsoft\AppData\Roaming\Armory\databases (only the content, not the folder itself)

2) In your Armory datadir folder (C:\Users\microsoft\AppData\Roaming\Armory\), create a file named armorydb.conf and put this in it:

Code:
satoshi-datadir=G:\xjFuck_database\Home\blocks
ram-usage=4

3) Make sure neither ArmoryQt nor BitcoinQt are running, then start ArmoryDB.exe from the command line.

4) After starting ArmoryDB, start ArmoryQt.

Let it run all it can. If it fails, post dbLog again.

that's ok now,thx
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
This is a bug that opens for a chainsplit attack. It doesn't have anything to with integrity of block serialization on disk. The kind of issue it would create had this bug ever been exploited would be obvious in the db log.

I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread so far, so which version of Bitcoin Core do you currently have installed?

His log says 0.17
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
If ArmoryDB is continually exiting at the same block "count"... That might point to a "corrupt" block in your Bitcoin Core folder.

I believe there were some recent issues with Bitcoin Core that necessitated upgrading. There was the possibility that "bad" blocks could cause issues (not a security issue, more a 'denial of service' type problem with Core crashing/refusing to load etc).

I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the thread so far, so which version of Bitcoin Core do you currently have installed?

I will run again
legendary
Armory Developer
Why are you wasting my time again and again? I have to waste a long time running once.

I wrote this code. You want my help, you follow my instructions. Otherwise, good luck.
Why are you wasting my time again and again? I have to waste a long time running once.

http://thyrsi.com/t6/400/1540746619x-1566688526.png
http://thyrsi.com/t6/400/1540747287x-1404775437.png

ArmoryDB exit when parser   - 22:41:38.484: (e:\users\goat\code\armory3\cppforswig\blockchainscanner.cpp:852) scanned from block #546027 to #546557

dbLog.txt
https://pastebin.com/WJ0uS6Ld

legendary
Armory Developer
1) Delete the content of this folder: C:\Users\microsoft\AppData\Roaming\Armory\databases (only the content, not the folder itself)

2) In your Armory datadir folder (C:\Users\microsoft\AppData\Roaming\Armory\), create a file named armorydb.conf and put this in it:

Code:
satoshi-datadir=G:\xjFuck_database\Home\blocks
ram-usage=4

3) Make sure neither ArmoryQt nor BitcoinQt are running, then start ArmoryDB.exe from the command line.

4) After starting ArmoryDB, start ArmoryQt.

Let it run all it can. If it fails, post dbLog again.
legendary
Armory Developer
post dbLog.txt
I also uploaded the log, I want a positive answer, not guessing
HCP
legendary
Unfortunately, that doesn't really answer my questions... If you delete your wallet file... Armory loads up OK. Is that correct?

If so, what happens if you create a completely new un-used wallet file inside Armory? Are you able to shut it down and re-open it OK?

When Scanning transaction history  to 99%,ArmoryDB.exe exit,i wait for 24 hours
Do you get a windows error that says "ArmoryDB.exe has stopped working" or something similar? Huh

It's possible that you have either a corrupted Bitcoin Core database... or bad sectors on your drive etc.
When Scanning transaction history  to 99%,ArmoryDB.exe exit,i wait for 24 hours
HCP
legendary
So, if you remove your wallet file... Armory loads up fine and is "connected" OK? Huh

What happens if you create a brand new (empty) wallet file? Does Armory still load up OK? Huh

Approximately, how many historical transactions does you "corrupt" wallet contain? Huh If you have a LOT of historical transactions... it might just be taking a while to rescan all of them... a bit like how doing a "re-index" on Bitcoin Core takes a long time.
If i delete the wallet, everything ok,
Configuration should be no problem
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

This line caught my eyes:

Code:
2018-10-25 12:22:16 (ERROR) -- ArmoryQt.py:1198 - 8 attempts to load blockchain failed.  Remove mempool.bin.

Can you verify the data directory (of core) is set correctly (G:\\xjFuck_database\\Home\\blocks) ?

Also, can you confirm that bitcoin core is completely synced?

You might also check the permissions. Armory might not be able to access this directory because of wrong permissions (not sure about that).
armorycpplog.txt
Code:

Log file opened at 12:13:48.000: C:\Users\microsoft\AppData\Roaming\Armory\armorycpplog.txt

Log file opened at 12:22:08.000: C:\Users\microsoft\AppData\Roaming\Armory\armorycpplog.txt
-ERROR - 19:19:27.656: (e:\users\goat\code\armory3\cppforswig\socketobject.cpp:447) POLLERR error in readAndWrite
-ERROR - 19:19:27.922: (e:\users\goat\code\armory3\cppforswig\stringsockets.cpp:359) POLLERR error in readAndWrite
legendary
Armory Developer
I see Chinese in your Core log. Are there non ASCII characters in your Armory data paths?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
armorycpplog.txt
armorylog.txt
ArmorySettings.txt
dbLog.txt
multipliers.txt

which one?

Only 3 of them are logs.

Start with armorylog and dblog. Only those two should be necessary.

armorycpplog.txt
armorylog.txt
ArmorySettings.txt
dbLog.txt
multipliers.txt

which one?
Pages:
Jump to: